LiberalArch

The N F L Thread

face it, dude.......i actually like chicago bears. but when they put cutler back in? please. they deserved to lose.

Actually, it was the defense that lost this game.....

Actually, it was the defense that lost this game.....

it was karma. mcCown has a great run. the team rallied around mccown. cutler is an overrated prick and always has been.

taking mccown out would have been like the pats taking brady out to put bledsoe back in. it was a stupid move.

Chiefs vs Colts was an awesome game.. I was rooting for the chiefs but the Colts took it

Too many injuries

Chiefs vs Colts was an awesome game.. I was rooting for the chiefs but the Colts took it

Too many injuries

they can't use that as an excuse. indianapolis walked into the game the most injured team in the NFL.

It's been 2 years since I've hopped on this site, can't believe my thread got 72 pages :P

Any thoughts on the NFL draft? Glad Pittsburgh took Ryan Shazier in the first round, we need some new blood in this defense! :D

colts vs jets tomorrow, boys. about time this $h!t started rollin' again. ha ha................

Indianapolis-Colts-vs-New-York-Jets.jpg

Watched Pittsburgh crash and burn last Thursday against Baltimore. Season just started and I'm already disappointed on so many levels. :wacko:

Todd Haley needs to go.

Staying hopeful (for now).

Oh yeah and no more Rice/Peterson bullshhht, phuckin tired of hearing about them.

Thinking about starting a college ball thread. Since I've moved to the south I've grown an appreciation for college ball.

Roll Tide.

Watched Pittsburgh crash and burn last Thursday against Baltimore. Season just started and I'm already disappointed on so many levels. :wacko:

Todd Haley needs to go.

Staying hopeful (for now).

Oh yeah and no more Rice/Peterson bullshhht, phuckin tired of hearing about them.

Thinking about starting a college ball thread. Since I've moved to the south I've grown an appreciation for college ball.

Roll Tide.

Please do start a college thread. I am all about the " []_[]" Miami hurricanes. Why I am NOVA- CANE.

Please do start a college thread. I am all about the " []_[]" Miami hurricanes. Why I am NOVA- CANE.

I'm currently living in Pensacola, mostly Seminoles and Tide fans, but there are a few die hard hurricane fans even this far north.

I was pulling for 'em against Louisville the opening week, but they took a lashing to say the least.

I'm currently living in Pensacola, mostly Seminoles and Tide fans, but there are a few die hard hurricane fans even this far north.

I was pulling for 'em against Louisville the opening week, but they took a lashing to say the least.

I lived in pensacola for about 5 years then moved to miami. Love anything Florida. I guess when your living in hell(texas weather) florida is a favored memory.

If we could get Butch Davis back now that the great Shillelagh (irish stick used to way lay their enemies- which is what the b!tch has done to the football program.)is exiting he might come back. Because Goldens amateur coaching staff is going to crash and burn. If Jedd Fisch had stayed instead of going to the Jags we would be kicking ass and taking names again. Great to have a fellow baller on here seems not many sports minded here.

I lived in pensacola for about 5 years then moved to miami. Love anything Florida. I guess when your living in hell(texas weather) florida is a favored memory.

If we could get Butch Davis back now that the great Shillelagh (irish stick used to way lay their enemies- which is what the b!tch has done to the football program.)is exiting he might come back. Because Goldens amateur coaching staff is going to crash and burn. If Jedd Fisch had stayed instead of going to the Jags we would be kicking ass and taking names again. Great to have a fellow baller on here seems not many sports minded here.

Yeah its pretty unfortunate miami lost Jedd Fisch. Though I guess you gotta go with the promotion, even if it is jacksonville lmao :D

Yeah there have never been to many football fans on the forum, even back in the days. Lews is a pretty hardcore Colts fan. He's always good to sh--it talk with.

Do you have a pro team you follow?

Not a big NFL fan. College is much more exciting. NFL getting too political and rules are turning it into flag football. pretty soon they will be wearing air bags.

Not a big NFL fan. College is much more exciting. NFL getting too political and rules are turning it into flag football. pretty soon they will be wearing air bags.

The longer I spend in the south, the more I agree with you. On entertainment value alone SEC > NFL.

These days i mostly watch college ball. Not too many Steelers games on the local cable here.

I've noticed the average southerner couldn't care less about pro-ball. At least on the gulf coast.

Man they are into flaming things in Atlanta...

They just came out on the field on Thursday Night Football with gigantic flames.. I thought the stadium was on fire and some camera man who had been accused of abusing frogs finally flipped out

Screw all professional football. Instead of making criminals rich, send your money toward something worthy like treatment for our children with cancer -vs- purchasing a ticket to support thugs.

2mmadyh.jpg

ARE YOU READY?!?!

In all honesty I'm nervous. The way the Steelers played last week there ain't much to be optimistic about.

I hope they pull it off 'cause few events ruin your week like being 1-2. **Fingers Crossed*** :glare:

Alabama V. Gators later today. Too bad I'll be working :(

Roll Tide

football fans support domestic violence

Its that kind of Ignorant remarks that prove Libs really are special. (as in special needs)