LiberalArch

The N F L Thread

Phuck you shizza, the game aint over yet. Romo will come thru

While an adoring media heap adulation on him, Obama has presided over the appointment of an appalling rogue's gallery of crooks, cronies, and tax cheats to the highest levels of our government -- while reneging on promises to make government more transparent and accountable.Yup you got it more FAILED POLICIES!!!

Phuck you shizza, the game aint over yet. Romo will come thru

While an adoring media heap adulation on him, Obama has presided over the appointment of an appalling rogue's gallery of crooks, cronies, and tax cheats to the highest levels of our government -- while reneging on promises to make government more transparent and accountable.Yup you got it more FAILED POLICIES!!!

Romo is over-rated and so are the Cow-girls. Get used to it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.. :lol:

Romo is over-rated and so are the Cow-girls. Get used to it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.. :lol:

The Cowboys would be just fine if they didn't have that idiot Boning Homos as Queerback.

He has always screwed things up in big games, he is so jaded he couldn't even handle a snap in a Field Goal attempt.

We should have never committed so much money to this fool, he will never win the big game.

Edited by ATX 420

The Cowboys would be just fine if they didn't have that idiot Boning Homos as Queerback.

He has always screwed things up in big games, he is so jaded he couldn't even handle a snap in a Field Goal attempt.

We should have never committed so much money to this fool, he will never win the big game.

I would'nt call him a Homo, but everything else you said ATX i agree with. You are a realist and i like that. He will never be a Danny White, a Roger Staubach, or a Troy Aikman. Romo is a pretender, and thats all he will ever be.

I would'nt call him a Homo, but everything else you said ATX i agree with. You are a realist and i like that. He will never be a Danny White, a Roger Staubach, or a Troy Aikman. Romo is a pretender, and thats all he will ever be.

He might be a Danny White because he never won a Super Bowl.

He might be a Danny White because he never won a Super Bowl.

But he has not won a playoff game yet amigo!!

Bet!!! :lol:

Im going to love seeing your siggy say the 49ers are the best team ever. Just has a nice ring to it. :P

If you need me to point you to cool Bear graphics for your avatar, let me know.

ah man, last night was horrible, Fuck chicago, I went out and got drunk right afterward haha. Ruined my night.

So sorry.... :)NOT!!!!

GO BEARS!!!

Romo delivered last night when they needed him, the D is who lost the game.

Cowboys are fine, I'm pretty confident after watching that game. They are better than the Giants, the skins are [excrement] and the Eagles are par.

Cowboys are fine, I'm pretty confident after watching that game. They are better than the Giants, the skins are [excrement] and the Eagles are par.

LOL - you didn't watch the game did you? Romo had 3 interceptions on terrible throws and Felix Jones fumbled the ball on the Giants 25 yard line.

The Cowboys offense handed the Giants at least 20 points.

LOL - you didn't watch the game did you? Romo had 3 interceptions on terrible throws and Felix Jones fumbled the ball on the Giants 25 yard line.

There were so many off the wall plays that went the Giants way. Jerry Jones should think twice about inviting George Bush to the games. The football gods sent him a message last night.

I watched every sec of the game, and how can the 2nd one be his fault? That was a pure fluke, 1 in a million INT's, one was clearly his fault...and the other was the long throw to a safety that was already waiting near the goaline. He led them down the field, scored to take the lead, it was on the D after that and they failed. I know all the stats, 4 turnovers and only lost by 2 on a last sec FG, they are the best in the NFC east.

Ahhhhhh, I love it when everyone starts talking about how 'lucky' the Giants are, and how overrated and overpaid Eli is.

It's all true, you know. He rarely throws tight spirals. Very often misses the open man. Never changes expression.

The other QB's all have better passing ratings.

Poor Eli. He doesn't know how to do anything except win football games.

Let me tell y'all something that ALL Giants fans have known for two years, and some of us for about five:

He might not look pretty doing it, but he wins games.

He's (publicly) boring, bland and goofy. Not dating Lindsay Lohan, never going to. I'm going a million to one he's never gonna shoot himself in the leg, out at a club with some mean defensive guys huddled around him.

Nope. Ho Hum. Another boring win that he didn't deserve.

But a win just the same.

Eli is the King of 'winning ugly'. Well, to be honest, I guess Big Ben's two rings put him in first.

I'd rather have Eli in a two minute drill.

But I'm partisan.

Bears fans (Ray), nice win, but like I've been telling my Jets fans friends, don't go buying Super Bowl tickets yet.

There is a lot of season left.

Hell, I'm shttng myself we lost Justin Tuck. Justin Tuck was the unsung hero of us beating undefeated New England.

I hope he's not down long, he is a quiet force for us. I'd rather lose one of his more 'famous' defensive teammates than him.

Yeah, Romo delivered lastnight, he delivered 3 picks and one for a touchdown. Yeah, the cowboys are awesome. Not! :lol:

.........they are the best in the NFC east.

No. Not if they throw dumb picks and can't get it done.

Tony R is a whole lot flashier than Eli, but, really, who would you rather have?

Hanging on to the ball is part of being the best. Believe me, I know. Tiki Barber was a 'fumble machine' during our mediocre years. He was putting a ton of numbers up while we went 7-9, 8-8.

Sure, we made the Super Bowl one year with him.

We blew out Minny in the Championship Game, then turned the ball over 5 times in the Super Bowl and lost.

It's part of the equation of 'best'.

Bears fans (Ray), nice win, but like I've been telling my Jets fans friends, don't go buying Super Bowl tickets yet.

There is a lot of season left.

Absolutely. I take one game at a time...

I have a bet for any Packer fan:

Week 4: If Vikings win, you have to wear a Viking avatar until we meet again in week 8, if the Packers win, I'll do the same.

Other bets with fans from other teams between said period cannot invalidate the agreement.

Any takers?

Sorry Shiz...the old man beats your 9'ers with 2 seconds to go!

/

This loss really fuccing hurts Ray. They played their hearts out and lost like that. Wow. :(

/

This loss really fuccing hurts Ray. They played their hearts out and lost like that. Wow. :(

Didn't get the game here. I do know Singletary warned them about their early

success.... With St. Louis next week, maybe the can get back on track.

I'm listening to the Bears on the internet. No looking good so far. They're down 10-0!

Damn...Seattle playing without 7 starters!!!

Still dominating the Bears in the 1st half.

Hopefully they'll come out in the 2nd with some Bear fire!!!