I guess this place is uninhabited and all the good people left. I sure wish I knew where to find them.

I can see by the dating on all the posts that no one is here anymore. Seems like there used to be people who wanted to disclose ideas and share hopes and dreams.

It has become really hard to find a social place online where people want to discuss things in a practical way. 

I have to find such a place if it still exists somewhere. 

I hope that it does. Somewhere.

Peace

• Like 2
  • bullshit 1

I check in every once in a while.

A lot of the people left with BluDog.

I'm seeing new people.  Hopefully, they will stick around.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:13 PM, somebodyoldenough said:

I can see by the dating on all the posts that no one is here anymore. Seems like there used to be people who wanted to disclose ideas and share hopes and dreams.

It has become really hard to find a social place online where people want to discuss things in a practical way. 

Peace

There's A Place For Us"
(from "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" soundtrack)

There's a place out there for us
More than just a prayer or anything you've ever dreamed of
So when you feel like giving up
Cause you don't fit in down here
Fear is crashing in, close your eyes and take my hand yeah

We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe
It's written in the stars that shine above
A world where you and I belong
Where faith and love will keep us strong
Exactly who we are is just enough
There's a place for us, there's a place for us

When the water meets the sky
Where your heart is free and hope comes back to life
When these broken hands are whole again
We'll find what we've been waiting for
We were made for so much more

There's a place for us, there's a place for us

So hold on, hold on
There's a place for us

There's a place for us

On 1/8/2022 at 12:13 AM, somebodyoldenough said:

Peace

Seems like it. Sorry, upper management at this site recently had a total breakdown. Not my fault. It appears that this sub-forum has been left alone. My fault (kinda) until now. Yes, I'm a big righty, Libertarian actually, for those of you that don't know I used to be admin at this site for a good 5 years.  It is now my unfortunate circumstance that I am once again admin. $h!t went to Hell in a Handbasket and my dumb azz offered my services to clean it all up. Here's how this is gonna work: I'm gonna pin this thread and unpin all the other pinned threads. You liberals, somehow are gonna decide among your selves who your leader is gonna be. I hope for and expect war. Or maybe it shall be democratic. Somebody gonna come out on top and that one I shall raise as boss. Yes, I am admin and I have that power. Whoever comes to power shall only have power in this sub-forum. For now the next boss shall not have the power to silence the next guy/gal. Pretty much all the next mod in this sub-forum shall have is the ability to enforce site rules. If that one has difficulties they get to go find The Warden and ask for his help. I know, me again. 

Democrats, this is your sub-forum. I'm already screaming but I don't get to run away from this. Not yet. If one of you was admin, the exact this opposite a liberal would put a liberal in charge of the Conservatives Only sub-forum. A liberal would not demand that the conservatives find a conservative to be in charge. See, now? How fu(kin cool am I? I am damn sure your boss but I don't care. Eat your own. Maybe, maybe none of you jerks are not gonna need my advice in the near future cause none of you know how to run a thread, a sub-forum or the whole ball of wax without your ego gettin in the way. I desire the Liberal Only Sub-Forum to get back to balls. 

I'm teacher, may this be the last time I post in this sub-forum. 

A friggin hour? 

Get busy you fu(ks I'm your best bet. 

Right now I can go horse thread post a recipe for chicken soup. Where is Cannon? Where is Mr. Dog? Where is my gal, Annoyed. Where is skews? Where is Misty? Where is Gaily? Why am I banned at that site? It is that I am boss. Being boss has a responsibility all its own. 

If it comes down to it I can destroy the dot.clone site all by my damn self and make it funny.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:46 PM, teacher said:

Seems like it. Sorry, upper management at this site recently had a total breakdown. Not my fault. It appears that this sub-forum has been left alone. My fault (kinda) until now. Yes, I'm a big righty, Libertarian actually, for those of you that don't know I used to be admin at this site for a good 5 years.  It is now my unfortunate circumstance that I am once again admin. $h!t went to Hell in a Handbasket and my dumb azz offered my services to clean it all up. Here's how this is gonna work: I'm gonna pin this thread and unpin all the other pinned threads. You liberals, somehow are gonna decide among your selves who your leader is gonna be. I hope for and expect war. Or maybe it shall be democratic. Somebody gonna come out on top and that one I shall raise as boss. Yes, I am admin and I have that power. Whoever comes to power shall only have power in this sub-forum. For now the next boss shall not have the power to silence the next guy/gal. Pretty much all the next mod in this sub-forum shall have is the ability to enforce site rules. If that one has difficulties they get to go find The Warden and ask for his help. I know, me again. 

Democrats, this is your sub-forum. I'm already screaming but I don't get to run away from this. Not yet. If one of you was admin, the exact this opposite a liberal would put a liberal in charge of the Conservatives Only sub-forum. A liberal would not demand that the conservatives find a conservative to be in charge. See, now? How fu(kin cool am I? I am damn sure your boss but I don't care. Eat your own. Maybe, maybe none of you jerks are not gonna need my advice in the near future cause none of you know how to run a thread, a sub-forum or the whole ball of wax without your ego gettin in the way. I desire the Liberal Only Sub-Forum to get back to balls. 

The fu(k then.

Offer stands.

• 2 weeks later...

This is horrible. When I first showed up this sub-forum was about as dead as it is now. Best thing that ever happened to this liberals only sub-forum was this conservative. So what, you fu(ks are all over at dot.clone and you gonna give this fight up? Tell Cannonpointer he's got to bring my "Son of... and the horse you rode in on." thread back at your fu(k site. Unban teacher. Starts there. I'm over the appearance of favoritism. I hate everybody. I'll do the same as ever. One of yours is totally in charge of this sub-forum and there we go. Some of ya'll know I am a man of my word so don't give me no teacher hate it's just that liberals can't deal with fair. Ol' teach is fair. This site is not cancel and lies and say crap with zero recourse and I'm a racist and none of you mutha fu(kin liberals are good with the jokes. I've done this before. Now I have to it with the latest progressive take. It's more stupider now. First thing is Cannonpointer has to unban me then all you that are banned at this site PM there me and poof, you are unbanned here. Fu(ktards, you don't want none of me. My idiot site owner is an authoritarian thug. Your site admin is an authoritarian thug. Neither one of them can deal with me. It's all good, horse thread goes on but I know more about both our sites than any of you. I know more about politics. I have the gift of gab. I own your fu(k admin. I own my site owner. I grow bored.

On 2/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, teacher said:

This is horrible. When I first showed up this sub-forum was about as dead as it is now. Best thing that ever happened to this liberals only sub-forum was this conservative. So what, you fu(ks are all over at dot.clone and you gonna give this fight up? Tell Cannonpointer he's got to bring my "Son of... and the horse you rode in on." thread back at your fu(k site. Unban teacher. Starts there. I'm over the appearance of favoritism. I hate everybody. I'll do the same as ever. One of yours is totally in charge of this sub-forum and there we go. Some of ya'll know I am a man of my word so don't give me no teacher hate it's just that liberals can't deal with fair. Ol' teach is fair. This site is not cancel and lies and say crap with zero recourse and I'm a racist and none of you mutha fu(kin liberals are good with the jokes. I've done this before. Now I have to it with the latest progressive take. It's more stupider now. First thing is Cannonpointer has to unban me then all you that are banned at this site PM there me and poof, you are unbanned here. Fu(ktards, you don't want none of me. My idiot site owner is an authoritarian thug. Your site admin is an authoritarian thug. Neither one of them can deal with me. It's all good, horse thread goes on but I know more about both our sites than any of you. I know more about politics. I have the gift of gab. I own your fu(k admin. I own my site owner. I grow bored.

I could not read all that all the way through. I am horrible. Yet I try. Sooted Up Cyndy. I'm quite sure I got her name wrong. I'm a big deal and as such I offered her in charge of all of you fu(ks cause I like her. She declined. This is my next try. I say that that gal should be in charge of this nuttin forum and then maybe one person, one liberal shall know I am a man of my word. The position means nuttin, I desire to put my gal in charge of nuttin. Know what, being admin is King nuttin. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

You are, mr. TEEEEcher.

I was never in charge of this sub-forum. Back in the day when I was HMFIC I used to put a liberal in charge here and walk away my logic being I'm a righty so what bidness do I have telling lefties how to behave. I'd read the room now and again to watch the carnage that I had predicted. One thing that happened down here back when was the Bernie vs. Shrillary battle royal and the liberal boss taking sides. It was awesome. Anyway maybe you missed it but the other day kfools fired all the moderators and even though I was only in charge of The Mighty horse Thread I too was fired which is just fine cause the only moderation I did in the horse thread is kicking fu(ks teeth in with text. Which reminds me I have to change my signature. I'm thinking I can post in this room for now as there's no moderators. 

I see what you did there with the caps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 6:14 PM, teacher said:

I'm thinking I can post in this room for now as there's no moderators. 

See?

Someone should unpin this thread. If I wasn't fired I would have a nice talk with myself about posting in the LO Room, I would drink too much, tears would flow, I would drink some more then eat my weight in chicken wings then do a drunken rant in the horse thread that some how the next day makes perfect sense. Kinda like now. The fu(k, lefties ya'll should be going nuts about what you lost. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 10:24 PM, KimmyK said:

Hello everybody! Sometimes it nice to go to a quiet peaceful place. Like tonight.

I'm in my Zen place, too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was posting here a couple of years ago but then I found I couldn't log in. I thought I was banned so I dumped the page. Someone mentioned this page so I tried it again. I guess the ban was temporary.

• OLFModTeam unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 1/28/2022 at 7:46 PM, teacher said:

The fu(k then. The most play this sub-forum, the LO Room ever had is when I, a Libertarian was boss. I put liberals in charge of this sub-forum and walked away and watched the war between liberals. I been here cents forever, I like to type, go many years back, it's all documented. I said ya'll would eat your own and you did. I said 'here's your rope, hang your selves." Ya'll did. Liberals can not fairly run their own $h!t. When I was boss I gave this sub-forum all power to the liberals, I said you would fu(k it up, I'll watch. And ya'll did. That was fun.