Wouldn't it be cool if Manchin pulled a reverse "Jeffords"?

Biden political skills diminishing, such as they were.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/manchin-confidant-biden-white-houses-incivility

"

A media confidant of Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., wrote Monday that White House incivility toward Manchin contributed strongly to why he torpedoed President Biden's Build Back Better bill.

Steve Clemons, The Hill's editor-at-large and a longtime Washington journalist and friend of Manchin, wrote that both sides had agreed to refrain from finger-pointing as they negotiated on Biden's $1.75-trillion social policy and climate package, but a White House statement last week that singled out Manchin by name and also discussed "fierce Republican opposition" was a strategic mistake.

"I know Manchin. He believes in civility above all things," Clemons wrote. "When I saw Manchin’s name in the presidential statement, I knew he would perceive it as a breach of process, a breach of spirit, a breach of Joe and Joe working this out so that politicians from Scranton and Charleston could find a way to align with those from Brooklyn and San Francisco.""

2 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Biden political skills diminishing, such as they were.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/manchin-confidant-biden-white-houses-incivility

"

A media confidant of Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., wrote Monday that White House incivility toward Manchin contributed strongly to why he torpedoed President Biden's Build Back Better bill.

Steve Clemons, The Hill's editor-at-large and a longtime Washington journalist and friend of Manchin, wrote that both sides had agreed to refrain from finger-pointing as they negotiated on Biden's $1.75-trillion social policy and climate package, but a White House statement last week that singled out Manchin by name and also discussed "fierce Republican opposition" was a strategic mistake.

"I know Manchin. He believes in civility above all things," Clemons wrote. "When I saw Manchin’s name in the presidential statement, I knew he would perceive it as a breach of process, a breach of spirit, a breach of Joe and Joe working this out so that politicians from Scranton and Charleston could find a way to align with those from Brooklyn and San Francisco.""

He votes yes in January.....he will be paid off