RACIST Tranny....Why can't your Lying ConMan find a Publisher for the book""he wants to write""

""he wants to write""....LMFAO....4th grade level reading

Tranny....Why won't anyone publish his Fiction??

1. The father-in-law and former president is reportedly unable to line up a major publisher for his planned White House memoir, which he has been quoted as having labeled the “book of all books.”

2. Jun 16, 2021 · But his spokesperson Jason Miller insisted that he was “fine with it” and had “no issues.”. Trump has insisted that he has suitors for a book too. In a statement last Friday, he said he had received two offers “from the most unlikely of publishers” but turned them down because he did “not want to do such a deal right now.”.

3. Jun 15, 2021 · Former President Donald Trump is reportedly struggling to find a publishing house willing to pick up his new book, despite his claim to the contrary. “I turned down two book deals, from the most ...

4. Jun 15, 2021 · Trump has insisted that he has suitors for a book too. In a statement last Friday, he said he had received two offers “from the most unlikely of publishers” but turned them down because he did ...

5. Jun 15, 2021 · As former President Trump insists he’s been “writing like crazy” on what would become “the book of all books” a new report suggests he may struggle to find a publisher. In a statement ...

6. Jun 23, 2021 · Politics. Loser Trump can't find a publisher for his book. User Info: WTGHookshot. WTGHookshot 1 hour ago #11. -Kicksave- posted... I’m surprised actually. Given how many millions

• Thumb up 2

All these stories are all within a few days of each other...

"Amid reports"

"Sources say"...

Do you really think a president would have trouble finding a book publisher?

You can't be this stupid Benny

You just keep reporting internet chatter

Like your Scotland problem

Tranny....let me help you...

NEWS FLASH

“It would be too hard to get a book that was factually accurate, actually,” said one major figure in the book publishing industry, explaining their reluctance to publish Trump. “That would be the problem. If he can’t even admit that he lost the election, then how do you publish that?”

It’s unheard of for a former U.S. president to struggle to score a major book deal after leaving office. And the absence of Trump’s own words from the literary world is made even more pronounced by the fact that several of his top aides and former Cabinet officials are writing books of their own. Former Vice President Mike Pence scored a seven-figure deal for two books with Simon & Schuster — a decision that sparked some employees of the company, well-known Simon & Schuster authors, and others to circulate a petition accusing the storied book house of promoting bigotry.

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

RACIST Tranny

"Do you really think a president would have trouble finding a book publisher?"

a Real President...Not at all.....your IDIOT....Impossible

Read the FACTS....he can't find anyone

Read facts?

All hear is internet chatter and sites are copying from other sites..

And you fall for this stuff on a daily basis.

How did that Scotland rumor work out for you?

June 15th 2021

Trump has insisted that he has suitors for a book too. In a statement last Friday, he said he had received two offers “from the most unlikely of publishers” but turned them down because he did “not want to do such a deal right now.”

Trump didn’t reveal who the two publishers were. But in a statement on Monday afternoon to POLITICO, he insisted that “two of the biggest and most prestigious publishing houses have made very substantial offers which I have rejected.”

ROTFFLMFAO....what's the latest RACIST Tranny?????

And any news on his (prez Morons) Library?

In a statement last Friday, he said he had received two offers “from the most unlikely of publishers” but turned them down because he did “not want to do such a deal right now.”

Trump didn’t reveal who the two publishers were.

LMFAO!!!!!

First of all..

Why do you think I'm a racist?

Second...

These links are from a non-story from 6 months ago

And this is news somehow?

Considering how polarizing Trump is he'll have no trouble getting a publisher..

Christ....Andrew Cuomo did as he was explaining to people how well he handled the pandemic in NY...

In related news..

Cuomo lied about nursing home deaths and he's been ordered to give the $$ back

Second...

so....tell me.....has he found a Publisher yet????...whats the Latet?....this is UNHEARD OF

NO....who/what reputable Publisher would take the chance of publishing a book from the most hated man in America...short term profits from his non-reading Idiots, but then Blowback from (people that really do read) avoiding the Company...AND writers

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Second...

so....tell me.....has he found a Publisher yet????...whats the Latet?....this is UNHEARD OF

NO....who/what reputable Publisher would take the chance of publishing a book from the most hated man in America...short term profits from his non-reading Idiots, but then Blowback from (people that really do read) avoiding the Company...AND writers

Has he found a publisher...?

I have no idea and I really don't think this is news.

Tell us...

Has he fled to Scotland yet like you predicted?

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

any news from your Foxaganda for Racist IDIOTS????

oh wait...they'd NEVER mention it...

I don't think it's news

I think you think it's news because 6 months ago on the internet "sources" say....................

I can't stop laughing...the rednecks Hero

“It would be too hard to get a book that was factually accurate, actually,” said one major figure in the book publishing industry, explaining their reluctance to publish Trump. “That would be the problem. If he can’t even admit that he lost the election, then how do you publish that?”

After $2.2 Million And 20,000 Hrs, TX AG Closed Only 3 Voter Fraud Cases

Paxton, currently under indictment for securities fraud and under FBI investigation for bribery and abuse of office, did nothing to make himself look less crooked after his voter fraud unit fruitlessly spent millions of taxpayer dollars.

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

So....RACIST Tranny.....what's the latest on your NON-READING 4th grade speaking ConMans Library????

anything happening there????

'winning'

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!

Library?

Where's Obama's?

He's been out of office for 5 years plus...

Just now, benson13 said:

here we go....

""but..but..but.....but..but..but""

LMAO

Now...any Publishers yet????....Obama had several offers....so did Pence, etc etc etc

It's a big non-story

Like your Scotland thing

Pee Tapes

$40 million Russian Collusion

Trump will have to be taken out by the police

Trump is cleaning out his desk...

Trump will attack North Korea any day.

Christ..

You fall for this nonsense..

And now you're focused on Trump's book deal?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Who the f*ck are you to tell people what they should care about, troll?

Aren't you the one that stated there's nothing wrong with a man giving a job interview totally naked and he shouldn't have been fired?