OMNICRON VARIANT SPREADING FASTER IN HIGHLY VACCINATED BLUE STATES

6 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

NaturalNews....pffft...lol

Mother/son antivaxxers die within minutes of each other.

Syracuse mother and adult son with Covid-19 die minutes apart at Crouse
https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2021/12/syracuse-mother-and-adult-son-with-covid-19-die-minutes-apart-at-crouse-hospital.html?outputType=amp

Syracuse, N.Y. — A 64-year-old woman and her 30-year-old son - who both had Covid-19 - died a few minutes apart this week in Syracuse.

Jacqueline posted in June a photo of herself with these words around it: “I’m not having the vaccine. My body, My choice.” In May she posted a photo of herself and the words “I trust my immune system not an experimental vaccine. My DNA, My Choice.”

I need to go see if it's posted at Herman Cain Awards yet.

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Liberals are scared of a virus that has spread all over the world, and literally hasn't killed a single person. 

One in England that had several co-morbidities.

It makes sense the virus has mutated to be transmitted through vaccinated since vaccinated still spread the virus. 

This is exactly why we have medicine resistant viruses and bacteria. 

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

One in England that had several co-morbidities.

It makes sense the virus has mutated to be transmitted through vaccinated since vaccinated still spread the virus. 

This is exactly why we have medicine resistant viruses and bacteria. 

lol

17 minutes ago, calguy said:

NaturalNews....pffft...lol

Mother/son antivaxxers die within minutes of each other.

Syracuse mother and adult son with Covid-19 die minutes apart at Crouse
https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2021/12/syracuse-mother-and-adult-son-with-covid-19-die-minutes-apart-at-crouse-hospital.html?outputType=amp

Syracuse, N.Y. — A 64-year-old woman and her 30-year-old son - who both had Covid-19 - died a few minutes apart this week in Syracuse.

Jacqueline posted in June a photo of herself with these words around it: “I’m not having the vaccine. My body, My choice.” In May she posted a photo of herself and the words “I trust my immune system not an experimental vaccine. My DNA, My Choice.”

I need to go see if it's posted at Herman Cain Awards yet.

READ IT FUCKNUTS. WHERE DID THE INFO COME FROM? 

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has admitted that the post-vaccine omicron variant of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is most prevalent in highly vaccinated New York and New Jersey.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DISPUTE IT?  LOL

THE SHIT YOU POSTED IS IRRELEVANT, IDIOT 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

^^^^Doesn’t understand virus mutation. 

^^^^^^^ can't see reality

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Washington state Sen. Doug Ericksen dies after battle with COVID

Source: Seattle Times

OLYMPIA -- State Sen. Doug Ericksen, a stalwart conservative voice in the Legislature, former leader of Donald Trump's campaign in Washington and an outspoken critic of COVID-19 emergency orders, has died, his family said Saturday. He was 52.

Ericksen said last month that he had tested positive for the coronavirus while on a trip to El Salvador, although his cause of death was not immediately confirmed this weekend.

Read more: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/washington-state-sen-doug-ericksen-dies-after-battle-with-covid/

Hi Reality and fear:

"I took a trip to El Salvador and tested positive for COVID shortly after I arrived," he wrote. "I cannot get back home, and it's to the point that I feel it would be beneficial for me to receive an iv of monoclonal antibodies (Regeneron). I have a doctor here who can administer the iv, but the product is not available here."

that fucker deserved it:

Ericksen fought, through protest and legislation, Inslee’s orders and mandates, intended to fight the spread of the virus. Public health officials have strongly endorsed vaccination and masks as the best tools for fighting the pandemic. He had introduced legislation intended to protect the rights of people who won’t get vaccinated and had repeatedly called on Inslee to resign.

Just now, antifakiller said:

READ IT FUCKNUTS. WHERE DID THE INFO COME FROM? 

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has admitted that the post-vaccine omicron variant of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is most prevalent in highly vaccinated New York and New Jersey.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DISPUTE IT?  LOL

THE SHIT YOU POSTED IS IRRELEVANT, IDIOT 

@calguy is the guy who posted the article ivermectin overdoses were so bad in OK they weren’t able to treat gun shot victims.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

OLYMPIA -- State Sen. Doug Ericksen, a stalwart conservative voice in the Legislature, former leader of Donald Trump's campaign in Washington and an outspoken critic of COVID-19 emergency orders, has died, his family said Saturday. He was 52.

Ericksen said last month that he had tested positive for the coronavirus while on a trip to El Salvador, although his cause of death was not immediately confirmed this weekend.

Read more: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/washington-state-sen-doug-ericksen-dies-after-battle-with-covid/

Hi Reality and fear:

"I took a trip to El Salvador and tested positive for COVID shortly after I arrived," he wrote. "I cannot get back home, and it's to the point that I feel it would be beneficial for me to receive an iv of monoclonal antibodies (Regeneron). I have a doctor here who can administer the iv, but the product is not available here."

that fucker deserved it:

Ericksen fought, through protest and legislation, Inslee’s orders and mandates, intended to fight the spread of the virus. Public health officials have strongly endorsed vaccination and masks as the best tools for fighting the pandemic. He had introduced legislation intended to protect the rights of people who won’t get vaccinated and had repeatedly called on Inslee to resign.

Yes. People deserve to die that won’t March in lock step with your fascist agenda.

Hmm who does that sound like? Firing up the gas chambers? 

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

lol

THE T-CELLS IN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM ARE DESTROYED. YOU'RE NOW MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO INFECTIONS. 

HAVING TAKEN THE VACCINE, YOUR HOST IS TAKEN OVER BY RAPIDLY PRODUCING VARIANTS FOR THEIR SURVIVAL.

JUST WAIT FOR DEATH CALFAGGOT. 

MIGHT TAKE A FEW YEARS, BUT YOU CAN COUNT ON IT  

9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

They believe anything that reinforces their bias, no matter how stupid it is. 

It's more than that in this case.  People were desperate for there to NOT be a viable treatment of any kind, and attacked anything that was even proposed.    They didn't want hope, they wanted the fear to remain.    Like someone suffering from Stockholm syndrome.   

• Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

It's more than that in this case.  People were desperate for there to NOT be a viable treatment of any kind, and attacked anything that was even proposed.    They didn't want hope, they wanted the fear to remain.    Like someone suffering from Stockholm syndrome.   

The left and to a certain extent the right, use fear to control. 

57 minutes ago, calguy said:

that fucker deserved it:

wow calvin...you leftist fuckers sure are ASSHOLES...rot in hell motherfucker...

11 hours ago, calguy said:

Hi Reality and fear:

that fucker deserved it:

"although his cause of death was not immediately confirmed"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA