DRAG QUEEN PRAYER HOUR FOR BIDENS LEFT WING WORSHIPPERS

Ephesians 6: 10-18 would be a good reminder reading for anyone that considers themselves Christian.  

Whatever spiritual oppression has been happening over the last few years is focusing in on the churches.   They will all be fractured and meaningless in a few short years.  

• Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Ephesians 6: 10-18 would be a good reminder reading for anyone that considers themselves Christian.  

Whatever spiritual oppression has been happening over the last few years is focusing in on the churches.   They will all be fractured and meaningless in a few short years.  

Transgender Children: Lies From Satan And His Antichrist | Paw Creek Ministries

39 minutes ago, drvoke said:

No, I'm being serious.

drjoke...you are member of the anything goes segment of society and AOC (may Allah's peace be upon her.).....is your overlord.

Wake up...Whiteman !

How Jews have reacted to Ocasio-Cortez's concentration camp comments - The  Jerusalem Post

329bf8a9544f0c03ee145d52fe25f2c3.jpg

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

No, I'm being serious. 😐  I can't tell if there is a 'wanting to be normal' or an exhibitionist aspect to these types of people. I suspect the latter.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IT IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE LEFT WING PARTY.

THAT IS WHO YOU FOLLOW ISN'T IT?

SHOULD BE NO SURPRISE TO YOU

On 12/18/2021 at 8:40 PM, crazyhole said:

I'm more of a fire and brimstone kind of guy... Isaiah 5: 20-23

Job is one of my favorites...the conversation GOD has with Job makes the hair's stand up...

On 12/19/2021 at 1:23 AM, drvoke said:

A church is hosting this? WTF

I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with these people.

Of course its screwed up.  What dumbshit would even allow their child to go to something like this?  I can't even believe this is a Lutheran Church that would permit such a thing. Seems more Unitarian to me.

So, after doing a little checking on "St. Luke's Lutheran Church of Logan Square", I find that it is not listed as one of the Lutheran Churches. https://www.cityof.com/il/chicago/churches/lutheran?p=1.   It is clearly some Leftist abomination that likes to call itself a "Lutheran" Church.  You can check your their nutty website. https://www.stlukesls.org/

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, McPokey said:

Meanwhile, the East is collectively moving towards social conservatism.

Even China.  

This rot of Libbyism "anything goes" culture along with Woke Faggotry is the Death of America

Sooo, let's nuke 'em while we still have the chance.  BOOM BOOM BOOM .....

8558051376428.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

You cursed brat! Look what you've done!
I'm melting! Melting!
What a world! What a world!
Who would have thought a
Republican
could destroy my beautiful wickedness?

• Haha 1