You're been made a junkie of vaccines !

And the  SWAMP  has brainwashed you  to believe it's good for you and for you kids !

And you're too  Faucistupid  to realize it.

In a few months a  "new variation"  will appear on the market  . . .  and it will require a fourth jab.

And then a fifth, then a sixth   . . . 

Call it  "The Never Ending Story"  revisited !

• great post 1

10 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

And the  SWAMP  has brainwashed you  to believe it's good for you and for you kids !

In a few months a  "new variation"  will appear on the market  . . .  and it will require a fourth jab.

"To the winch, Wench!"

37 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

if you choose not to be vaccinated...

...when you catch COVID and begin to die please don't go to the hospital to die there...

...be considerate...the hospitals are now full of unvaccinated people dying of COVID causing our healthcare providers to be super stretched and overwhelmed...

...if I need to go to the hospital because of a heart attack, automobile accident or maybe even a stroke there won't be any room for me and then I'LL DIE and I don't want to die...

...it's not fair to put me and my life at risk...it's not fair to over-work our healthcare providers until they stress-out or quit...it's not fair to be sucking up all of our healthcare dollars when you planned on dying anyway...

...be considerate of your fellow American...have a heart...there's nothing wrong with dying at home...

...people do it all the time...patriot.gif
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

if you choose not to be vaccinated...

...when you catch COVID and begin to die please don't go to the hospital to die there...

...be considerate...the hospitals are now full of unvaccinated people dying of COVID causing our healthcare providers to be super stretched and overwhelmed...

...if I need to go to the hospital because of a heart attack, automobile accident or maybe even a stroke there won't be any room for me and then I'LL DIE and I don't want to die...

...it's not fair to put me and my life at risk...it's not fair to over-work our healthcare providers until they stress-out or quit...it's not fair to be sucking up all of our healthcare dollars when you planned on dying anyway...

...be considerate of your fellow American...have a heart...there's nothing wrong with dying at home...

...people do it all the time...patriot.gif

Now tell the truth:

There isn't a shortage of hospital beds because unvaccinated bare dying of covid.

The real reason behind the hospital bed shortage is healthcare workers quitting or being fired because they refused to be vaccinated.

3 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Now tell the truth:

There isn't a shortage of hospital beds because unvaccinated bare dying of covid.

The real reason behind the hospital bed shortage is healthcare workers quitting or being fired because they refused to be vaccinated.

Now tell the truth.... You're so brainwashed you believe anything.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Now tell the truth:

All I'm asking is...  If you catch Covid, please stay home and die there.

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Now tell the truth.... You're so brainwashed you believe anything.

Now tell the truth: how many people are in the hospitals due to covid?

I thought they had you quarantine at home, and with an under 1% fatality rate, just how many are in the hospitals?

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

when you catch COVID and begin to die please don't go to the hospital to die there...

Sure... because everyone knows that if you get Covid, you're as good as dead.

Keep toting the water cal... your handlers thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

I won't catch something that doesn't even exists!

But should I eventually be proven wrong  . . .  you won't see me there  . . .  or anywhere near there.

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

there's nothing wrong with dying at home...

What the hell are you talking about, retard ?

Who the hell wants to die in an antiseptic, sterile surrounding like inside a plastic cocoon in a hospital  . . .  surrounded by people to whom you're just an anonymous number ?

Dying at home is the second best place to die  . . .  next to deep into the woods !

You ARE  real stupid, aren't you !

Well, you have been brainwashed after all  . . .  so it figures !

LoL

In the real world……from which all of the rightwingnuts got a divorce some time ago……….

Unvaccinated Covid Patients Push Hospital Systems Past the ...
https://www.bloomberg.com › graphics › 2021-covid-s...

3 days ago  Should You Get the Covid Vaccine? Hospital ICU's filled with unvaccinated are straining entire communities and healthcare systems in ...

Understaffed hospitals struggle with Covid surge ... - NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › health › health-news › und...

Dec 7, 2021  Parts of the U.S. health-care system are overwhelmed, understaffed and struggling to deal with a surge in cases among the unvaccinated.

33 minutes ago, calguy said:

...there's nothing wrong with dying at home...

Answer this, Callguy !

13 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

What the hell are you talking about, retard ?

Who the hell wants to die in an antiseptic, sterile surrounding like inside a plastic cocoon in a hospital  . . .  surrounded by people to whom you're just an anonymous number ?

Dying at home is the second best place to die  . . .  next to deep into the woods !

You ARE  real stupid, aren't you !

Well, you have been brainwashed after all  . . .  so it figures !

LoL

Would you rather die inside a plastic cocoon in a sterile surrounding among people to whom you're just a number  . . .  or at home among folks that love you  . . .  or even better  . . .  on your own deep in the woods, coming to terms with nature, without emotionally bothering your loved ones ?

ANSWER, BASTARD !

QUIT RUNNING like a chicken without head !

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

In the real world……from which all of the rightwingnuts got a divorce some time ago……….

Unvaccinated Covid Patients Push Hospital Systems Past the ...
https://www.bloomberg.com › graphics › 2021-covid-s...

3 days ago  Should You Get the Covid Vaccine? Hospital ICU's filled with unvaccinated are straining entire communities and healthcare systems in ...

And why are the ICUs straining with the few covid cases they have?

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

Understaffed hospitals struggle with Covid surge ... - NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › health › health-news › und...

Dec 7, 2021  Parts of the U.S. health-care system are overwhelmed, understaffed and struggling to deal with a surge in cases among the unvaccinated.

Interestingly enough they never say why they're understaffed do they?

COULD IT BE BECAUSE THEIR STAFF IS BEING FIRED OR QUIT BECAUSE OF REFUSING THE VACCINE?

Thanks, you're a peach for proving my point.

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Answer this, Callguy !

Would you rather die inside a plastic cocoon in a sterile surrounding among people to whom you're just a number  . . .  or at home among folks that love you  . . .  or even better  . . .  on your own deep in the woods, coming to terms with nature, without emotionally bothering your loved ones ?

ANSWER, BASTARD !

QUIT RUNNING like a chicken without head !

Yes die at home.   Dont clog the ICU.  Thanks

1 minute ago, JaySolo said:

And why are the ICUs straining with the few covid cases they have?

Interestingly enough they never say why they're understaffed do they?

COULD IT BE BECAUSE THEIR STAFF IS BEING FIRED OR QUIT BECAUSE OF REFUSING THE VACCINE?

Thanks, you're a peach for proving my point.

Prove it