Liberal's Only Cowards.........I'm watching you.....

Skans

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

@Craig234, some leftists just can't hang with the big boys. Are you like that?  Stop getting so offended and debate some conservatives.  Or, do you prefer to remain in your "safe space"?  Pick a topic and lets see what you can do with it.

Some people choose not to debate those who want to shoot people

That is to say you

• Like 1

Just now, slideman said:

Some people choose not to debate those who want to shoot people

That is to say you

Have I ever threatened to shoot you, Slideman (or anyone on this forum)?  If so, please find the post where I've said such a thing and bring it up for discussion.  Otherwise, let's see what Craig's made of.

Just now, Skans said:

Have I ever threatened to shoot you, Slideman (or anyone on this forum)?  If so, please find the post where I've said such a thing and bring it up for discussion.  Otherwise, let's see what Craig's made of.

You said you wanted to shoot Brown babies at the border you deny it but it's a fact.

In addition you have advocated for vigilante justice with the addendum that anyone caught in the act could be shot on the spot.

You want to shoot people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slideman said:

You said you wanted to shoot Brown babies at the border you deny it but it's a fact.

It's a lie.  We've been over this.  I gave you an opportunity to prove it.  You  couldn't, so I shoved some more crow down your throat.  You make silly claims.

In addition you have advocated for vigilante justice

Yes I do.  The reason is because Democrat politicians have refused to prosecute criminals, allow criminals out without bail, and chastise officers who try to do their job for being "too harsh" on criminals.  So, under these circumstances, I absolutely advocate for a people's militia, or as you call it "vigilante justice".

with the addendum that anyone caught in the act could be shot on the spot.

It's not like the people's militia has jails or prisons to put criminals in.

No.  This is a lie.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I found a new coward in the LOF this morning.  @somebodyoldenough posted "Hi, this is my first time here in this space. I am a progressive worried about inequality and climate change and looking for solutions, and hopefully new friends."

Does anyone want to be Shim's friend?  Shim is scared climate change will end the world and inequality might be even worse after the world ends.  Shim needs a friend.  @XavierOnassis, @bigmike1256 (Red Sphincter), @drvoke?  Do any of you want to be BFF's with somebodyoldenough over on the Liberal Cowards Forum?

57 minutes ago, Skans said:

Hey, I found a new coward in the LOF this morning.  @somebodyoldenough posted "Hi, this is my first time here in this space. I am a progressive worried about inequality and climate change and looking for solutions, and hopefully new friends."

Does anyone want to be Shim's friend?  Shim is scared climate change will end the world and inequality might be even worse after the world ends.  Shim needs a friend.  @XavierOnassis, @bigmike1256 (Red Sphincter), @drvoke?  Do any of you want to be BFF's with somebodyoldenough over on the Liberal Cowards Forum?

No thanks. I don't have any friends and I don't want any either.

• Haha 1

LO allows people to have actual discussions instead of being forced to debunk endless strawmen and lies until nobody remembers wtf they're even talking about. 

If you seriously think NHB produces worthwhile debate or that you need to be intelligent or informed or 'tough' to point and laugh at the horrific state of the American right that is on display here, you're seruously deluded.

• Thumb up 1

When I was on the amazon politics forum, Craig was there as well. My impression is that he was always going off the deep end. "You do not agree with me... you must be a dumbfounded idiot and other nonsense." I got banned once for hounding him because I wanted an answer to a simple yes/no question. Spoiler alert.. he never gave an answer. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

When I was on the amazon politics forum, Craig was there as well. My impression is that he was always going off the deep end. "You do not agree with me... you must be a dumbfounded idiot and other nonsense." I got banned once for hounding him because I wanted an answer to a simple yes/no question. Spoiler alert.. he never gave an answer. 

I find it odd that Amazon would even have a place for political discussions.  They should stick to being a marketplace.  What's the point of allowing political discussions there?  Interesting that Craig has now found this place.  I won't expect much .

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

I find it odd that Amazon would even have a place for political discussions.  They should stick to being a marketplace.  What's the point of allowing political discussions there?  Interesting that Craig has now found this place.  I won't expect much .

I think that they vastly underestimated society's love of bitching and complaining. It was probably designed to help/support/drive political book sales. That is how I found it. I bought "The Great Unraveling" by Paul Krugman. I had such high hopes and it was basically something that could have been transcribed from talk radio. 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:41 AM, slideman said:

In addition you have advocated for vigilante justice with the addendum that anyone caught in the act could be shot on the spot.

Foreskans is a racist

On 12/17/2021 at 12:41 PM, slideman said:

I never said that.  I gave you many opportunities to find where I said that (forum search should be easy enough), but you haven't.  It's a lie, one that you fabricated.  That's what you Democrats do - fabricate lies. In fact, I have NEVER said I wanted to shoot anyone.  You go live out your violent fantasies in someone else's thread. 

On 12/17/2021 at 12:41 PM, slideman said:

I do believe that individuals should take up arms, defend themselves, their loved ones and their homes from marauders, especially now that many city officials have a "let 'em go free" policy toward hardened criminals.  

On 12/17/2021 at 12:40 PM, Skans said:

Don't dismiss the thought out of hand.

5 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Don't dismiss the thought out of hand.

I don't go around threatening to shoot people.  This is another Slideman lie.  Slideman used to obsessively call me a racist too.  But, he could never point to a post where I made a racist comment or engaged in racist name calling.

• Thumb up 1

39 minutes ago, Skans said:

Slideman used to obsessively call me a racist too.  But, he could never point to a post where I made a racist comment or engaged in racist name calling.

are you saying that slideman  made a claim he could not  support ?

I am shocked