Reduce Retirement Age to Age 50

15 minutes ago, KingMutt said:

Full retirement including Social Security Benefits should be available due to age at age 50.

Poverty level should be 30k for individuals.

We're already paying people NOT to work, and you want to make it worse?
That's a very special kind of stupid, right there. 

The younger generations are going to get stuck for the tab. The dopes running the show are in, or pushing their 80's. The baby boomers are all in their 70's. Lots of money there and the gov. is paying them to buy electric cars and solar panels. Life for the boomer is great. Dopes say borrow more and more. Retire at 50 while the boomers rake in the freebies. This is generational abuse. I cannot think of a better bunch to pile on. Thanks, and keep the party going by borrowing more and giving it to the elderly. ME. Thanks again.

2 hours ago, KingMutt said:

Full retirement including Social Security Benefits should be available due to age at age 50.

You're nothing but a mindless entitlement monkey. 

How about you retire at 50 from your own investments and hard work like my father did, contrary to being FORCED to pay for other people's retirement. 

2. You get paid what your actual labor value is worth. 

There's a reason they keep moving the retirement age up and not down. Worthless fucks like yourself aren't covering their costs. 

2 hours ago, KingMutt said:

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR ATTEND FOR THE FIRST TIME TO FORWARD A CAREER THAT PAYS THE BILLS OR 

GO TO A TRADE SCHOOL. 

I HEAR YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD LIVING WITH A CAREER IN SMASH AND GRAB.

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You're nothing but a mindless entitlement monkey. 

How about you retire at 50 from your own investments and hard work like my father did, contrary to being FORCED to pay for other people's retirement. 

2. You get paid what your actual labor value is worth. 

There's a reason they keep moving the retirement age up and not down. Worthless fucks like yourself aren't covering their costs. 

What do you know about covering overall costs when you get paid over 50k to chat online, bitch nurse. No wonder the private health insurance process is so unaffordable and utterly useless overall.

27 minutes ago, KingMutt said:

What do you know about covering overall costs when you get paid over 50k to chat online, bitch nurse. No wonder the private health insurance process is so unaffordable and utterly useless overall.

50K? 

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahjahahajahahjajajajajahajgahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!

I started nursing over 50k nine years ago.

Median pay is 75k and I’m well, well above that. 

2. The fact they have to RAISE the retirement age to keep from bankrupting SS, what makes you think everyone could claim it 15 years earlier? 

You a failed abortion? TBI? Inbred? What’s you’re excuse for being so fucking stupid?