Just this picture will set people off!

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

All people I admire very much. Who do the Republicans admire? Rittenhouse. Trump. Greene. Putin. Osteen. They wear swastikas and fly racist Confederate flags. Tells you all you need to know right there.

They say you're known by the company youkeerp.

BwVn2Mz.jpg.164824b5b3611db0d956abd7104e290b.jpg

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Its SATIRE idiot! Duhhhh

NBD, although good satire contains truth.

A great deal of liberals conflate the notion of not wanting the federal government to regulate/control as much as they do = not wanting police, snowplows and garbage collectors etc. Which is fallacious.

Glad to hear you don't make that same mistake.

• face palm 1

3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of 13 people and text that says 'Be Kind to Yourself Be Kind to Others Be Kind to the Earth Be Kind to Animals Be Compassionate Be the Voice for Change Be Humble Be Brave K TO OOL OUR Be Yourself Be BeaTeacher a Teacher Be Reader Be a Poet BeGTrouble Be Good Trouble Bea Revolution Be the First, But Not the Last'

The only thing that irritates me about this picture is the very last square where the idiot says "Be the First, But Not the Last".  This is a poorly crafted sentence which means absolutely nothing.  Only a moron would say such a thing.  And, I don't even know who the person is in the picture.  I just know that she's a moron. 

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

The only thing that irritates me about this picture is the very last square where the idiot says "Be the First, But Not the Last".  This is a poorly crafted sentence which means absolutely nothing.  Only a moron would say such a thing.  And, I don't even know who the person is in the picture.  I just know that she's a moron. 

That's Kamalatoe! She loves you even tho you are an IMBECILE! LOL!