ROG62 is a LYING FRAUD!

@ROG62 has a "quote" from Thomas Jefferson as his signature.  The only problem is that Tom never said that.  Here are the people at Monticello declaring that quote to be "spurious"

https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/democracy-will-cease-exist-spurious-quotation

Does @ROG62 have the cojones and the character to remove that fraudulent quote and apologize to the board for his error?

Methinks not.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

@ROG62 has a "quote" from Thomas Jefferson as his signature.  The only problem is that Tom never said that.  Here are the people at Monticello declaring that quote to be "spurious"

https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/democracy-will-cease-exist-spurious-quotation

Does @ROG62 have the cojones and the character to remove that fraudulent quote and apologize to the board for his error?

Methinks not.

I'm sure not

• Like 1

it really does not matter, because Jefferson is not a deity incapable of error or falsehood, and this quote is only speculation about what Jefferson (or someone pretending to be Jefferson) thought. Most Western Europeans provide more benefits to the average citizen than does the US,  and have greater social mobility than the US, and show no signs of failing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maineman said:

Methinks not.

Why the fuck would I apologize maneboi, it's a public forum....how many memes posted do you feel are accurate or truthful...

besides, my "fact-checker" has the day off...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Why the fuck would I apologize maneboi, it's a public forum....how many memes posted do you feel are accurate or truthful...

besides, my "fact-checker" has the day off...

and even when confronted with a statement from Monticello itself, @ROG62 continues to be a lying sack of shit.  

who here is surprised by THAT????

3 hours ago, maineman said:

Methinks not.

I turned quotes off what's it say?

3 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Congrats ROG62 on your tribute thread......Mainemoron spends most of his time on here denigrating our female posters.

I think he's terribly abused at home and needs an outlet for his frustration.

Thanks man...maneboi is nothing but a narcissistic bigoted misogynistic blowhard...

I think I'll keep this quote for awhile...lol

4 hours ago, maineman said:

Methinks not.

I'd take ROG62's  word anytime over yours, you lying prick !

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

Even if he never said it it's still true.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet"

Abraham Lincoln

48 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Congrats ROG62 on your tribute thread......Mainemoron spends most of his time on here denigrating our female posters.

I think he's terribly abused at home and needs an outlet for his frustration.

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

Hey Meth using cunt.

The prosecution rests it's case.

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

Abraham Lincoln

I don't Including anything you type.

40 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Thanks man...maneboi is nothing but a narcissistic bigoted misogynistic blowhard...

I think I'll keep this quote for awhile...lol

HE LIKES TO OCCASIONALLY VISIT TO GET A GOOD ASS-FUCKING. 

HE DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO THOSE JANITOR BROOM HANDLES ANYMORE. 

MAINE MANN WIRD VON DEN SOMALIS, DIE IN SEINER STADT LEBEN, VERGEWALTIGT WERDEN    LOL

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Abraham Lincoln

1 hour ago, antifakiller said:

HE LIKES TO OCCASIONALLY VISIT TO GET A GOOD ASS-FUCKING. 

HE DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO THOSE JANITOR BROOM HANDLES ANYMORE. 

MAINE MANN WIRD VON DEN SOMALIS, DIE IN SEINER STADT LEBEN, VERGEWALTIGT WERDEN    LOL

Ich denke ehr verarshed uns...

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Even if he never said it it's still true.

*“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”

* Inspired by a Thomas Jefferson quote basically implying the same thing...lol

• Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, StrictlyCashNCarry said:

How does that make him a liar?  IF that is wrong, then maybe it's a simple mistake.

You mean like the simple mistake @mainemanmade when he claimed Sicknick was murdered after being bludgeoned to death by a Trump protester?

Or when he claimed the Russian bounty story that's STILL completelyunverified is true until it's proven false???

Or when he claimed Trump disparaged troops according to an unnamed source when a dozen NAMED sources claim it never happened???

Or the years he's parroted the now debunked Trump Russian collusion narrative???????????

Simple mistakes like that for instance? 

• Thumb up 1
  • great post 1