Jump to content

BIDEN FAILING ON ECONOMY, FOREIGN POLICY . DEAD WOOD IN THE WHITE HOUSE


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, KingMutt said:

 

 

Raise minimum wage. Stop blocking wage increases. You Down Syndrome piece of inbred white trash.

DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 

BIDENS PLAN FOR INFLATION IS TO LOWER WAGES AND ALLOW THE 9 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO WORK THE VACANT JOBS

WHILE HE TRIES TO SHOVE THE BBB BILL DOWN THE THROATS OF TAXPAYERS.

Amnesty Lobby: BBB Will Fix Joe Biden's Inflation by Cutting Voters' Wages (breitbart.com)

 

INCENTIVIZING AMERICAN SMALL BUSINESSES IS ONE ANSWER BIDEN WILL NOT HEAR. 

HIS INTEREST IS HAVING A CORPORATE AMERICA AND GOVERNMENT DEPENDENCY.

 

GET YOUR  ASS OUT WORKING OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 

BIDENS PLAN FOR INFLATION IS TO LOWER WAGES AND ALLOW THE 9 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO WORK THE VACANT JOBS

WHILE HE TRIES TO SHOVE THE BBB BILL DOWN THE THROATS OF TAXPAYERS.

Amnesty Lobby: BBB Will Fix Joe Biden's Inflation by Cutting Voters' Wages (breitbart.com)

 

INCENTIVIZING AMERICAN SMALL BUSINESSES IS ONE ANSWER BIDEN WILL NOT HEAR. 

HIS INTEREST IS HAVING A CORPORATE AMERICA AND GOVERNMENT DEPENDENCY.

 

GET YOUR  ASS OUT WORKING OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT  

 

 

 

 

I am a mutt and there are no opportunities for mutts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RebelGator said:

Figures lie and liars figure.

 

Brain diseased moron, keep sucking the Kool Aid.

You are no friend to the facts are you?

Four and a half percent unemployment and 6% growth in GDP those are facts dude.

Who is the moron?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

You are no friend to the facts are you?

Four and a half percent unemployment and 6% growth in GDP those are facts dude.

Who is the moron?

$4.00 gas and $10.00 Big Macs.....dudette. You're the moron, keep sukking Joe's limp member.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Unemployment is around four and a half percent.

We're looking at over 6% growth in GDP.

You're out to lunch

INFLATION IS AT A 40 YEAR HIGH. 

UNEMPLOYMENT IS EQUALLY DISASTROUS. 

THE BBB WILL SEND US OVER THE BRINK OF DISASTER. 

 

YOU'RE NO ECONOMIST, NUMBNUTS.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, antifakiller said:

INFLATION IS AT A 40 YEAR HIGH. 

UNEMPLOYMENT IS EQUALLY DISASTROUS. 

THE BBB WILL SEND US OVER THE BRINK OF DISASTER. 

 

YOU'RE NO ECONOMIST, NUMBNUTS.

 

 

 

I certainly have a better grasp of the facts than you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...