Maintaining Proficiency with Your Weapon When Ammo Is Limited

Doug1943

You don't have to fire live rounds, in order to keep in practice with your firearms.  When ammunition is in short supply -- as it tends to be whenever BLM/AntiFa have a Riot Festival -- or when you can't get to a firing range, you can still practice.  This article shows how: https://uscpt.org/articles/   

(There are two more articles on that page, one which is probably known to everyone here, and another on the UN, which seems to me to be a bit of a stretch.)

19 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

You don't have to fire live rounds, in order to keep in practice with your firearms.  When ammunition is in short supply -- as it tends to be whenever BLM/AntiFa have a Riot Festival -- or when you can't get to a firing range, you can still practice.  This article shows how: https://uscpt.org/articles/   

(There are two more articles on that page, one which is probably known to everyone here, and another on the UN, which seems to me to be a bit of a stretch.)

Spend ~ 10 minutes/day on Scoop Drawing and Dry-fire drills, regardless.

Stocked up when pistol ammo was ~ $10/50 box. (after bein' trapped with a new-to-me cartridge before that, during the Obammunist drought, when it was over $30.)

23 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to form a buyers' co op, so that a group of people can get wholesale prices?  (One more example of why patriots need to organize.)

I think this has been done.  I believe the minimum allotment for a bulk ammo purchase is 25,000 rounds.  Most folks who shoot a lot buy by the 1,000 rounds.

• Like 1