Question about donating

Does Donating provide one with any special benefits?

Is Donating a one time or monthly endeavor? If so do benefits differ for a monthly or one time donation.

Do different monetary amounts effect what benefits one might receive. After all Im a flaming Liberal and we're into benefits ya know. And I don't see a donation button anywhere?

1 hour ago, bigmike1256 said:

Does Donating provide one with any special benefits?

Is Donating a one time or monthly endeavor? If so do benefits differ for a monthly or one time donation.

Do different monetary amounts effect what benefits one might receive. After all Im a flaming Liberal and we're into benefits ya know. And I don't see a donation button anywhere?

You get a blowjob from @Cannonpointer

Oh wait. Wrong forum. 😆

Wow, this is interesting? No responses from the administration on how to donate. I think I've just discovered I'm an undesirable here? Except for maybe Imgreatagain and Z09 most here don't like me and don't even want my money??? Hmmm you guys are really biting your noses to spite your faces. I'm a pretty well to do NYer and easily capable of providing a generous monthly donation of a dollar or even more! Hmmmm