Trans Swimmer Who Broke US Records Says Competing Against Women Is Fair

drvoke

This landmark competition happened not 5 miles from my house. You fags working the daisy chain could have alerted me. Thanks for nothing.

Trans Swimmer Says Competing Against Women Is Fair (ladbible.com)

(Full article at above link)

A transgender swimmer who recently broke two US records believes competing against women is fair.

UPenn trans swimmer Lia Thomas eviscerated her competition at the Zippy Invitational Event in Akron, Ohio after finishing 38 seconds ahead of her teammate in the 1,650 yard freestyle event.

She also left rivals in the dust in the 500 yard freestyle race by touching the wall 14 seconds ahead of her closest competitor.

Her efforts broke two US records and came close to beating some world records.

She's now spoken out against the backlash she's received since winning gold and explained why she feels she's eligible to compete in the women's division.

"I've experienced a lot of muscle loss and strength loss. It is perfectly fair."

Pre-transition Thomas competed in the men's division with mediocre results.

"I felt trapped in my body before I embarked on my gender journey. Being in the men's division caused 'a lot of distress' and damaged my mental health. I hate losing."

Lia thinks the International Olympic Committee got it right when setting up the regulations for trans inclusion in sport is appropriate.

"I think the guidelines they set forward are very good and do a very good job of promoting inclusivity while keeping competitional integrity going," she said.

Texan Governor Greg Abbott has signed a bill that will officially ban trans girls from being able to compete in female sports at public schools in the state.

They argue trans girls have a competitive edge to cisgendered girls. Trans girls won't be allowed to provide updated birth certificates that prove they are legally declared female.

Texas now joins a raft of other US states, like Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, Montana, Tennessee, and West Virginia, who have brought in or proposed similar laws to keep trans girls out of female sport.

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

This landmark competition happened not 5 miles from my house. You fags working the daisy chain could have alerted me. Thanks for nothing.

A transgender swimmer who recently broke two US records believes competing against women is fair.

UPenn trans swimmer Lia Thomas eviscerated her competition at the Zippy Invitational Event in Akron, Ohio after finishing 38 seconds ahead of her teammate in the 1,650 yard freestyle event.

She also left rivals in the dust in the 500 yard freestyle race by touching the wall 14 seconds ahead of her closest competitor.

She's now spoken out against the backlash she's received since winning gold and explained why she feels she's eligible to compete in the women's division.

"I've experienced a lot of muscle loss and strength loss. It is perfectly fair."

"I felt trapped in my body before I embarked on my gender journey. Being in the men's division caused 'a lot of distress' and damaged my mental health. I hate losing."

Lia thinks the International Olympic Committee got it right when setting up the regulations for trans inclusion in sport is appropriate.

"I think the guidelines they set forward are very good and do a very good job of promoting inclusivity while keeping competitional integrity going," she said.

Texan Governor Greg Abbott has signed a bill that will officially ban trans girls from being able to compete in female sports at public schools in the state.

They argue trans girls have a competitive edge to cisgendered girls. Trans girls won't be allowed to provide updated birth certificates that prove they are legally declared female.

Texas now joins a raft of other US states, like Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, Montana, Tennessee, and West Virginia, who have brought in or proposed similar laws to keep trans girls out of female sport.

just a guy with long hair. nothing like a girl. with these new rules any guy can compete as women. they don't even have to wear dresses, girls wear jeans most of the time anyway. just saying they are girls is all the proof that is needed. but I am crazy to see this charade they say.

45 minutes ago, jerra- said:

just a guy with long hair. nothing like a girl. with these new rules any guy can compete as women. they don't even have to wear dresses, girls wear jeans most of the time anyway. just saying they are girls is all the proof that is needed. but I am crazy to see this charade they say.

Your side embraces it. Don’t be an intolerant Karen.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jerra- said:

99% of the country feels this same way, but 1% will try to make your life hell if you stand up against it.  

• great post 1

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

So is this guy gay?   He wants to be a girl is he attracted to guys sexually? 

Probably not.

He justs wants to compete against the girls because he can't cut it competing against the guys.

10 hours ago, drvoke said:

If Georgia had that prick on their offensive line, they would have beat Bama!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

So is this guy gay?   He wants to be a girl is he attracted to guys sexually? 

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Probably not.

He justs wants to compete against the girls because he can't cut it competing against the guys.

I always assume it has to do with being sexually attracted to the opposite sex. That's not necessarily true. It seems more and more are gender-fluid. (which means they'll screw anything).  These people are very confused. Why society is catering to them I have no idea.

37 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I always assume it has to do with being sexually attracted to the opposite sex. That's not necessarily true. It seems more and more are gender-fluid. (which means they'll screw anything).  These people are very confused. Why society is catering to them I have no idea.

Women and girls won't put up with this for very long.  Just you watch.  It's their fight, and I'm willing to let them have at it.

• Thumb up 1

12 hours ago, drvoke said:

his teammates hate him.

On 12/10/2021 at 3:02 AM, drvoke said:

And so do you, don't you ?

You're the one advocating the  "inclusion"  of deviants and all sorts of perverts into society !

The one good thing about ISIS is they tried to teach perverts to fly, blindfolded and handcuffed, from third floors !

Fuck the faggots !

And I do not mean it literally !

We need to show them their place !

Looks quite a crowd there  . . .  with huge expectations !