Jump to content

Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun


Recommended Posts

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2022/01/january-6-insurrection-trump-coup-2024-election/620843/

 

Quote

For more than a year now, with tacit and explicit support from their party’s national leaders, state Republican operatives have been building an apparatus of election theft. Elected officials in Arizona, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and other states have studied Donald Trump’s crusade to overturn the 2020 election. They have noted the points of failure and have taken concrete steps to avoid failure next time. Some of them have rewritten statutes to seize partisan control of decisions about which ballots to count and which to discard, which results to certify and which to reject. They are driving out or stripping power from election officials who refused to go along with the plot last November, aiming to replace them with exponents of the Big Lie. They are fine-tuning a legal argument that purports to allow state legislators to override the choice of the voters.

By way of foundation for all the rest, Trump and his party have convinced a dauntingly large number of Americans that the essential workings of democracy are corrupt, that made-up claims of fraud are true, that only cheating can thwart their victory at the polls, that tyranny has usurped their government, and that violence is a legitimate response.

The midterms, marked by gerrymandering, will more than likely tighten the GOP’s grip on the legislatures in swing states. The Supreme Court may be ready to give those legislatures near-absolute control over the choice of presidential electors. And if Republicans take back the House and Senate, as oddsmakers seem to believe they will, the GOP will be firmly in charge of counting the electoral votes.

Against Biden or another Democratic nominee, Donald Trump may be capable of winning a fair election in 2024. He does not intend to take that chance.

 

America is finished.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The Atlantic….🤣 

 

Fuck off you anti-American piece of shit. 
 

You’rd gonna find out where most Americans stand next year and you’ll be filling your diapers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s funny how now that in the pocket of democrat election boards can’t break the law and allow massive election fraud, it’s somehow a coup. 
 

According to the left, anything that promotes election integrity is anti-democratic. 😅

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

It’s funny how now that in the pocket of democrat election boards can’t break the law and allow massive election fraud, it’s somehow a coup. 
 

According to the left, anything that promotes election integrity is anti-democratic. 😅

 

 

 

You are a mindless pawn.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

You are a mindless pawn.

So are MOST Americans since your entire agenda is failing while Biden and Harris continue to sink in the polls. 
 

Trust in your MSM is continually reaching all time lows. 
 

Pretty soon only a select few of you will be smart enough to see what’s going on while the rest of mindless America flushes your entire agenda down the toilet.
 

Maybe you should think about WHO is a mindless drone?  

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

So are MOST Americans since your entire agenda is failing while Biden and Harris continue to sink in the polls. 
 

Trust in your MSM is continually reaching all time lows. 
 

Pretty soon only a select few of you will be smart enough to see what’s going on while the rest of mindless America flushes your entire agenda down the toilet.
 

Maybe you should think about WHO is a mindless drone?  

 

Anyone who still believes this election fraud bullshit is a mindless pawn. You are helping these fascists kill democracy and you don't even realize it. It's not about Biden's popularity.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Anyone who still believes this election fraud bullshit is a mindless pawn. You are helping these fascists kill democracy and you don't even realize it. It's not about Biden's popularity.

How is it possible for morons like yourself to come down on the wrong side of every issue?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Toldya said:

 

You never actually say anything of substance.

Sure he did. Most Americans believe the election was fraudulent including almost 30% of democrats. 

 

You're dumb enough to believe whatever your handlers tell you, like Trump is a fascist while democrats continue to lock down and force mask and vaccine mandates. 😆

 

You are clearly one delusional motherfucker who has no grasp on actual reality but you'll be getting a dose of it in 2022. 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

 

You never actually say anything of substance.

The Atlantic

 

Aren't they the ones that pushed the "Trump will flee to Scotland story"...?

 

Aren't they the publication that reported Trump said "soldiers are losers" and they heard that from an "anonymous source"?

 

Yeah...

Real journalism...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Z09 said:

The Atlantic

 

Aren't they the ones that pushed the "Trump will flee to Scotland story"...?

 

Aren't they the publication that reported Trump said "soldiers are losers" and they heard that from an "anonymous source"?

 

Yeah...

Real journalism...

I think that's where beavis is...Scotland...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Z09 said:

The Atlantic

 

Aren't they the ones that pushed the "Trump will flee to Scotland story"...?

 

Aren't they the publication that reported Trump said "soldiers are losers" and they heard that from an "anonymous source"?

 

Yeah...

Real journalism...

But but.... @Toldya is smart and stuff. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

Democrats have no USA legal authority to class, group and fire or abuse citizens after they somehow gain political control.

 

AS THE GOOD LITTLE NAZIS THEY ARE, DEMONCRAPS think they can do ANY DAMN THING THEY WANT and get away with it.

 

INCLUDING STEALING ELECTIONS WITH ILLEGAL ACTIONS!!!

 

They actually believe it's "legal" until they GET CAUGHT!!!

 

AND THEIR LITTLE PROPAGANDA MEDIA WILL PUMP THAT SMOKE RIGHT UP THEIR ASSES FOREVER!

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...