AOC blasts Boebert Christmas photo and gun-wielding Republicans

AOC speaks out against Republicans' gun-wielding Christmas photos |  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | The Guardian

"Tell me again where Christ said 'use the commemoration of my birth to flex violent weapons for personal political gain'?" AOC said, adding "The time they "spent on cultural hysteria of society 'erasing Christmas and its meaning' when they're doing that fine all on their own."  She then called out their ignorance. "When you pose in front of a Christmas Tree and can name all those guns but can't name the gifts of the Wise Men."

Boebert responded by accusing her colleague of using "her position as a Congresswoman to attack my boys with their Christmas presents."

Cons really are a sick bunch. When did they go off the rails?

Ocasio-Cortez criticizes Boebert Christmas tree and guns photo (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) criticized Rep. Lauren Boebert on Wednesday after the Colorado Republican posted a photo of her children holding guns in front of a Christmas tree.

Boebert, a freshman congresswoman and vocal gun owner, posted the photo on Twitter late Tuesday to voice support for Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), who shared his own photo of his family in front of a Christmas tree wielding guns. That photo has drawn pushback from other Democrats and gun control advocates.

Boebert has been public about her gun ownership. She was granted a concealed carry permit in Washington, D.C., upon arriving in the nation's capital to serve in the House. She also appeared to be carry a gun while walking the streets of Capitol Hill in an ad released in January.

Ocasio-Cortez told The Hill on Tuesday that it is an "embarrassment" that Boebert's punishment for making anti-Islamic comments has been delayed. She renewed her calls for Boebert to be stripped of her committees and censured.

• drvoke changed the title to AOC blasts Boebert Christmas photo and gun-wielding Republicans
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

AOC speaks out against Republicans' gun-wielding Christmas photos |  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | The Guardian

"Tell me again where Christ said 'use the commemoration of my birth to flex violent weapons for personal political gain'?" AOC said, adding "The time they "spent on cultural hysteria of society 'erasing Christmas and its meaning' when they're doing that fine all on their own."  She then called out their ignorance. "When you pose in front of a Christmas Tree and can name all those guns but can't name the gifts of the Wise Men."

Boebert responded by accusing her colleague of using "her position as a Congresswoman to attack my boys with their Christmas presents."

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) criticized Rep. Lauren Boebert on Wednesday after the Colorado Republican posted a photo of her children holding guns in front of a Christmas tree.

Boebert, a freshman congresswoman and vocal gun owner, posted the photo on Twitter late Tuesday to voice support for Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), who shared his own photo of his family in front of a Christmas tree wielding guns. That photo has drawn pushback from other Democrats and gun control advocates.

Boebert has been public about her gun ownership. She was granted a concealed carry permit in Washington, D.C., upon arriving in the nation's capital to serve in the House. She also appeared to be carry a gun while walking the streets of Capitol Hill in an ad released in January.

Ocasio-Cortez told The Hill on Tuesday that it is an "embarrassment" that Boebert's punishment for making anti-Islamic comments has been delayed. She renewed her calls for Boebert to be stripped of her committees and censured.

AOC - is the Congressional equivilant of a chimp riding a bicycle.

Ha!

5581e168fe42f975ffd51f5994e00e7a--firear

Merry Christmas!

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

"Tell me again where Christ said 'use the commemoration of my birth to flex violent weapons for personal political gain'?" AOC said,

Well said.....they also should tells us where God said to exploit your children for personal political gain?

White trash trump voters.  

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well said.....they also should tells us where God said to exploit your children for personal political gain?

White trash trump voters.  

Boebert is one of the worst attention whores in D.C.

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

IMG_0113.thumb.JPG.11ef1dbd8e7e67987db2b7cb6ca9ac63.JPG