Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Steve Bannon wants to have 20,000 Shock Troops to take over America!


Recommended Posts

Just now, whiteboy said:

 

 

Wonder who is left to deal with the 100k, 200k, or more ... just in Texas ... who are well trained and ready for a new America?

 

Guess we will see ...

Well "trained"? A bunch of red necks with a box of ammo. lol

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Well "trained"? A bunch of red necks with a box of ammo. lol

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Blue Devil said:

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active service duty troops... to combat trained American veteran?

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

You bore me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, calguy said:

You bore me.

 

Says the Wing'ed Monkey.

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Says the Wing'ed Monkey.

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

MB4-3.png.66d7104203353f2483cc0db0bbd8c67f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calguy said:

 

daffy_fapping.gif

 

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

daffy_fapping.gif

 

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

m9i09l0gm5t71.thumb.jpg.1a093d8a24b0fc70e8b844420d63708e.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calguy said:

 

daffy_fapping.gif

 

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

daffy_fapping.gif

 

 

What is the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Don't hurt yourself on this one.

 

Ha!

Idiot question that deserves no answer. But go ahead, tell me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, calguy said:

 

eyes-closed.jpg

 

 

So you don't know what the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans is?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Then maybe you should shut up until you do, little one.

 

Ha!

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

eyes-closed.jpg

 

 

So you don't know what the ratio of combat trained active duty troops... to combat trained American veterans is?

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

Then maybe you should shut up until you do, little one.

 

Ha!

 

Keep posting idiotic questions if it makes you feel superior.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, calguy said:

Keep posting idiotic questions if it makes you feel superior.

 

Keep responding to statements of fact w/ idiotic statements.

 

...because it makes you appear stupid.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Keep responding to statements of fact w/ idiotic statements.

 

...because it makes you appear stupid.

 

calvin is beyond  "appearing" stupid...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:
Trump ally Steve Bannon made a disturbing admission this week when he told NBC that he was planning on having up to "20,000 shock troops" ready to go when Republicans take over the government in 2024. He didn't go into a lot of detail about what a "shock troop" is, but the fact that he wants to have tens of thousands of loyal Republicans at the ready to "take over" the government is borderline seditious, and absolutely problematic.

 

Former chief strategist Steve Bannon set the agenda of "deconstructed of the administrative state" in motion. And Trumpers deny the connection to fascism in the face of it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:
Trump ally Steve Bannon made a disturbing admission this week when he told NBC that he was planning on having up to "20,000 shock troops" ready to go when Republicans take over the government in 2024. He didn't go into a lot of detail about what a "shock troop" is, but the fact that he wants to have tens of thousands of loyal Republicans at the ready to "take over" the government is borderline seditious, and absolutely problematic.
Steve Bannon Pledges 20,000 ‘Shock Troops’ As Part Of Republican Takeover

this is a joke and steve bannon is not a serious person. You are allowing the bullshitters to scare you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

this is a joke and steve bannon is not a serious person. You are allowing the bullshitters to scare you.

Agree that Bannon's a joke and not a serious person. The problem is a lot of idiotic crazy people take him seriously.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Agree that Bannon's a joke and not a serious person. The problem is a lot of idiotic crazy people take him seriously.

Bannon is not in the current administration... fuck biden

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Agree that Bannon's a joke and not a serious person. The problem is a lot of idiotic crazy people take him seriously.

if u think bannon is ever gonna get a bunch of 'shock troops' then you are really out of touch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PhilipIV said:

if u think bannon is ever gonna get a bunch of 'shock troops' then you are really out of touch.

Nope, he'll never have 20,00 'shock troops'. He does, however have more than 20,000 idiots who listen to him and take his crazy words seriously. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Nope, he'll never have 20,00 'shock troops'. He does, however have more than 20,000 idiots who listen to him and take his crazy words seriously. 

i dont even bother listening to irrelevant ppl like bannon. You, apparently, do. Neither he nor any of his followers are ever going to have any impact on anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...