Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Trump: You do not need an injection if you have already had the virus because you have natural immunity.


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

---------

 

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

 

 

With some viruses, such as chicken pox, being infected with the virus itself grants stronger immune protection than the chicken pox vaccine; however, in those cases, you then have to deal with all the complications of having the virus. When it comes to COVID-19, it’s really hard to know whether being exposed to the virus is more protective of future infection than the vaccine, simply because we don’t know the SARS-CoV-2 virus well enough yet.

With natural immunity, which is the protection we get after being infected with a virus, the immune response can be variable. For example: the number of antibodies your body produces may depend on how much of the virus you’re exposed to. And there is likely beneficial variation in the types of antibodies being produced. The vaccinations currently available in the U.S. have been shown to effectively stimulate antibodies against the virus’ spike protein. New vaccines are being created that make antibodies to other parts of the virus as well. Both immunity from natural infection and vaccination stimulate a T-cell response that will hopefully provide you with protection from the virus for a longer time.

While it’s possible some people may have a higher antibody response after a natural infection than they would after vaccination, we’re still learning about this new virus, and we don’t know how protective natural immunity really is, especially when there is such a continuum of different types of infections. We don’t have clear data on how antibody responses from a mild infection compare to a severe infection, or how protective those antibody responses are.

On the other hand, we do know that the vaccine is very protective. In most people, getting vaccinated generates a lot of antibodies. So far, the vaccines appear to be incredibly effective, especially when it comes to

Comes to what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Weird. The two, unvaccinated people I know that got Covid- through serology tests well post Covid recovery, have antibody numbers through the roof. Others that have been vaccinated only, have antibodies around half of the two aforementioned.

 

Maybe anecdotal, but this is amongst a very well-healed group of +/- 20 folks that can, and do, have Doctors come to them. Point being, they’re checking a lot of parameters often as money is no object unlike it is for most of us.

 

Trump is definitely no Dr or virologist, but I’ve seen first hand what he’s saying is accurate. 

I'd just like for some expert to come out and say what level of antibodies is enough.   Is it the same for everyone, regardless of age and health status?   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I'd just like for some expert to come out and say what level of antibodies is enough.   Is it the same for everyone, regardless of age and health status?   

We’ll, from what the well to do’s I’m around - it seems 700 is the number they’re being told. The two I referenced that had Covid with no jab, are both around the 1500 & 1700 mark. The rest, no Covid but vaccinated apparently range from 500-800. And for the record, these folks are getting this checked pretty regularly.

 

Now, do I know what those #’s mean exactly? No….I just know what I’ve been told and have posted here. 
 

maybe @Str8tEdgecan quantify/define it more clearly.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

We’ll, from what the well to do’s I’m around - it seems 700 is the number they’re being told. The two I referenced that had Covid with no jab, are both around the 1500 & 1700 mark. The rest, no Covid but vaccinated apparently range from 500-800. And for the record, these folks are getting this checked pretty regularly.

 

Now, do I know what those #’s mean exactly? No….I just know what I’ve been told and have posted here. 
 

maybe @Str8tEdgecan quantify/define it more clearly.

It's a good question and the more vulnerable a person is the more antibodies they would need to compensate for a depressed immune system response. 

 

Antibodies can quickly get overwhelmed if a body can't respond quickly and that does involve age, co-morbidities, level of fitness etc. This is the main reason why healthy younger people only have a 0.08% of dying. We can respond immune wise much quicker and keep from getting a high viral load. 

 

I doubt anyone knows the numbers needed at this point. We were told one vaccine would be enough and now it's 6 month boosters.

 

So, "the more the better" except that for some reason our bodies are losing it's immune system memory even for the same covid strain which makes me believe it's been engineered. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Precisely. I don't think we really know this virus and are mostly just guessing. 

And have been. In the beginning we were told different levels of precautions about every two weeks. 
 

It would be interesting to research WHY we lose our immunity so quickly, even for same strain. 
 

Immunity to certain diseases can last a lifetime. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

And have been. In the beginning we were told different levels of precautions about every two weeks. 
 

It would be interesting to research WHY we lose our immunity so quickly, even for same strain. 
 

Immunity to certain diseases can last a lifetime. 

Finally, a voice of reason. Every time I really do a deep dive on this topic, the story changes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

And have been. In the beginning we were told different levels of precautions about every two weeks. 
 

It would be interesting to research WHY we lose our immunity so quickly, even for same strain. 
 

Immunity to certain diseases can last a lifetime. 

^^^This^^^
 

The “why” is something intelligent people are wondering at this stage.

 

On a side note, not that it matters much cuz Fauci “seems” pretty clueless (act?), but my primary post Covid illness showed me a letter when I asked a question. This was probably April/May when this first came out/released. It was a signed, wet ink, letter from Fauci to my guys Dr discussing his situation. In it, clearly he (Fauci) was waffling quite a bit…..but he said something to the effect he”would expect” the body should produce the strongest antibodies having survived the virus than alternatives. This was pre vaccine - but the serology tests these guys do with some frequency seem to support that.

 

For the record, this almost took out my guy. He got the same treatment Trump got, but it was getting ugly. The treatment kept him off a ventilator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

^^^This^^^
 

The “why” is something intelligent people are wondering at this stage.

 

On a side note, not that it matters much cuz Fauci “seems” pretty clueless (act?), but my primary post Covid illness showed me a letter when I asked a question. This was probably April/May when this first came out/released. It was a signed, wet ink, letter from Fauci to my guys Dr discussing his situation. In it, clearly he (Fauci) was waffling quite a bit…..but he said something to the effect he”would expect” the body should produce the strongest antibodies having survived the virus than alternatives. This was pre vaccine - but the serology tests these guys do with some frequency seem to support that.

 

For the record, this almost took out my guy. He got the same treatment Trump got, but it was getting ugly. The treatment kept him off a ventilator.

You see where a judge struck down a case against mandates for naturally immune? 

 

This is what happens when you leave medical decisions to bureaucrats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

You see where a judge struck down a case against mandates for naturally immune? 

 

This is what happens when you leave medical decisions to bureaucrats. 

I did. I am fully, 100% against a mandate. The tentacles of an absurdly over bloated government reaching into every persons life at all levels is repulsive. It sucks that such a worldwide thing is all about politics. But, considering its highly questionable origins - it’s inevitable in today’s jacked up environment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jerra- said:

 

 

Common questions

 
 
Do people who have recovered from the coronavirus disease develop immunity?
 
 
While individuals who have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 infection might develop some protective immunity, the duration and extent of such immunity are not known.

C. Those Previously Infected with SARS-CoV-2
Medical studies show that those with preexisting immunity have long lasting and robust
natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2. 34
A recent Cleveland Clinic study demonstrates that
natural immunity acquired through prior infection with COVID-19 is stronger than any benefit
conferred by a Vaccine, rendering vaccination unnecessary for those previously infected. A
comparative study by Goldberg et al “questioned the need to vaccinate previously-infected
individuals” and noted that previously infected individuals had 96.4% immune protection from
COVID-19, versus 94.4% in those injected with the Vaccine.

The immutable laws of immunology continue to function during COVID-19 (meaning
those who are previously recovered from such an infection have acquired the ability to recognize
disease and can effectively neutralize the infection before it takes hold), as evidenced by the fact

that persons who have had SARS-CoV-1, a virus which is 22% dissimilar to the current strain,
are still immune from SARS-CoV-2 18 years later. 38 Laypersons are misled to believe that when
antibodies gradually diminish as expected, immunity is gone when in fact, immunity remains 39
quiescent deeper in the body, in the bone marrow 40 , plasma, ready to be activated should the
threat reemerge. This is normal immunology.
Not only is a Vaccine unnecessary in this subpopulation, it is more likely to cause harm.
Scientists have observed>>>>>> vaccine-driven disease enhancement<<<<<<<in the previously infected. The
FDA admits that many people receiving a Vaccine either are or were previously infected with
SARS-CoV-2, or have or previously had COVID-19. 41 Upon injection with the Vaccines, this
population has reported serious medical harm, including death.

C.Those Previously Infected with SARS-C0V-2............................................. 38

https://fossaorg.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/m-for-pi-file-stamped.pdf

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Zaro said:

If it would just wipe out idiots like Chongo I wouldn't care. 

 

Not gonna happen, its going to happen somehow and some where it just not going to have anything to do with this communist weasel infested medical system.

 

 The planet would have a very low or zero animal population if we did not have our own individual natural immunity capability's. If you want to survive the cold or flu you would want to make sure that your vitamin D levels stay fairly high, it would only take you a few weeks and the cost is low.  There are several other low cost nutrients that you would be wanting to have on hand in case of a new virus and you may not be having a lot of time to get your stuff together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

 

Except for the fact that he's had both and is going to get a booster. He just didn't want to get booed again by his moronic horde.

 

I keep wondering if he's ever gonna have a 'what have I done?!' moment. 

 

But I think he's addicted to the adulation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

 

I keep wondering if he's ever gonna have a 'what have I done?!' moment. 

 

But I think he's addicted to the adulation.

Meanwhile in reality land, Biden surpasses Trump covid deaths even WITH a vaccine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

Except for the fact that he's had both and is going to get a booster. He just didn't want to get booed again by his moronic horde.

 

"The executive order President Joe Biden put in place last week mandating the COVID-19 vaccine for all federal workers will not apply to members of Congress, the federal court system, or their staffers."

 

The legislative and judicial rulings supporting mandatory vaccination came out of what is called the USA eugenics era.

 

The experimental GMO injection that has somehow been reclassified as a vaccination can not be questioned and the product has been given complete immunity from any law suits.

 

USA citizens were never separated out and attacked by a president in this way, not even during the civil war.

https://rumble.com/vnn3uh-tucker-biden-talks-about-unvaccinated-like-a-president-talking-about-foreig.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...