Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Sobering window into the future of the vaxxed in regard to cancers

On 10/14/2021 at 10:39 AM, calguy said:

pseudo5.png.71dfe531b55f5f2d9a4e1df89f3087fc.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• We rate Brighteon a right-biased Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website that also publishes pseudoscience. This source is associated with Natural News, one of the most discredited sources on the internet.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brighteon/

ROFL!!!!! The 29% trusted MSM doing fact checking!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhhhahhahahjahahahahhhahaa!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

ROFL!!!!! The 29% trusted MSM doing fact checking!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhhhahhahahjahahahahhhahaa!!!!!!!!

The strange thing is he presents those lefty self-proclaimed "fact checkers" as if what they have to say is relevant. As if anyone can't set up a site and proclaim everything that is contrary to his opinion or the Marxist/Big Pharma/Big Government narrative is incorrect.

But what he proves every time is that he lacks the capacity to think for himself. To those of his sad ilk, journalists know more about medicine than licensed, experienced treating physicians. The sites he copy and pastes continually prove is that a person is far better off believing the exact opposite of what the self-proclaimed "fact checkers" suggest is true.

Because calguy lacks the capacity for critical thought, he is stuck copy and pasting that nonsense and attacking the messengers, because the content of the message is inarguable through his empty mind and lefty lies.

12 hours ago, Scout said:

Too silly to merit comment.

What is? The fact that he is a board certified anatomic and clinical pathologist trained at the Mayo Clinic?

Or the uptick he is seeing in herpes family viruses, shingles, mono, the huge uptick in human papilloma virus?

Or was it the 20X increase of endometrial cancers he has seen in the laboratory since January, over what he saw last year?

If that was "too silly to merit comment", then what did you observe in Dr. Cole's patients and laboratory, Scout?

On 10/14/2021 at 10:39 AM, calguy said:

pseudo5.png.71dfe531b55f5f2d9a4e1df89f3087fc.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• We rate Brighteon a right-biased Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website that also publishes pseudoscience. This source is associated with Natural News, one of the most discredited sources on the internet.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brighteon/

People have been using herbs for thousands of years and vitamin mineral knowledge is 21st century science. Most drugs are synthetic copy's of  herbs. the Covid-19 situation is a cold-flu scare mongering TV programing pseudoscience combined with eugenics era law or that is actually color of law (false laws)(shuck and jive).

Medieval Dynasty - Serf's Demands, can i have a pass a port for the grocery store ?

Feudal serfs were locked down on the land and needed special pass a port papers in order to travel.

21 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

I am considered HIGH RISK! I am 76, have heart disease, COPD, Glaucoma, a fractured L-4 vertebrae, arthritis, etc. I took the double jab Moderna because I know that Covid would kill me.

So I take my chances. What would you do if you were me?

I am ready with some garlic, herbs and vitamin minerals, etc.

The local TV programing news  pops on and goes right into people being stuck with needles, pharmaceutical sales and some really weird medieval dynasty old timey serf lock down pass a port BS, same stuff for two years.

Going to make sure to click out of the TV programing news before they can start flashing me with the stupid crap.

21 minutes ago, Chongo said:

I am ready with some garlic, herbs and vitamin minerals, etc.

The local TV programing news  pops on and goes right into people being stuck with needles, pharmaceutical sales and some really weird medieval dynasty old timey serf lock down pass a port BS, same stuff for two years.

Going to make sure to click out of the TV programing news before they can start flashing me with the stupid crap.

Did my best to avoid news beginning the day after the election. I know where things are going. I don't need the heartbreak of seeing the steps involved since all that stress would do for me is grow a tumor.

1 minute ago, freeman said:

Did my best to avoid news beginning the day after the election. I know where things are going. I don't need the heartbreak of seeing the steps involved since all that stress would do for me is grow a tumor.

Turn off the TV programing news and help the world become a more free and normal place to live one individual person at a time.

15 hours ago, calguy said:

freeman thinks he's the expert of the world. He quotes all the quack websites. 

Can you imagine lacking so much common sense that you seek medical info from The Gateway Pundit and Breitbart?  😂

4 hours ago, freeman said:

What is? The fact that he is a board certified anatomic and clinical pathologist trained at the Mayo Clinic?

Or the uptick he is seeing in herpes family viruses, shingles, mono, the huge uptick in human papilloma virus?

Or was it the 20X increase of endometrial cancers he has seen in the laboratory since January, over what he saw last year?

If that was "too silly to merit comment", then what did you observe in Dr. Cole's patients and laboratory, Scout?

YOu are saying ONLY HE is seeing these upticks.

That, in and of itself, is sufficient reason to label him a crackpot.

On 10/14/2021 at 8:33 AM, freeman said:

As if the prospect of micro-blood clots plugging up capillaries weren't daunting enough, or current heart problems like myocarditis particularly in young people, beginning a lifetime of heart disease, according the the clinical experiences cited in the video, the prospects of reprogramming both adaptive and innate immune responses may be reducing the vaxxed individual's ability to fight cancer.

Dr Ryan Cole video on his clinical experience with post-vaccination cancer signs
Excellent video on data collected by an experienced clinician.
https://www.brighteon.com/b22a9872-c1ed-43d6-b8c9-369f8c9065d4

Unfounded assertions made by a quack

22 hours ago, Scout said:

YOu are saying ONLY HE is seeing these upticks.

That, in and of itself, is sufficient reason to label him a crackpot.

He describes the foundation for understanding it as a doctor and a laboratory researcher that observes it. You are suggesting he can't believe his own eyes, just as you have suggested that doctors that have had 99+% success in treating their elderly and high risk patients ever since March of 2020 can't believe their own eyes, so we're pretty used to your nonsense.

I get it. You can't unvaxx. But wishing future long term consequences away won't preclude them from happening. Any more than your belief that if you just got vaccinated then everything would be OK. CDC lies declaring vaccinated people as being unvaxxed don't help people overcome their delusions, as things increasingly look worse for the vaxxed and the non-"vaccines", than better. Tell us (and it would be appreciated if any other vaxx recipient would answer the following):

1. When you originally got your vaxx, were you informed that would be it, and life would return to normal?

2. Were you surprised when vaxxed individuals were instructed to put their masks back on and socially distance?

3. Were you informed that you could not only become infected by COVID-19, but that you could asymptomatically transmit it to your friends and loved ones?

4. Were you surprised just a few months into it, to learn that you were going to need to get jabbed again just 6-8 months after your first jabs, (unless you got the J&J which they are now saying 2 months after your first jab)? With booster after booster (Israel is planning their 4th).

5. Were you informed that you had volunteered to be a phase 3 test subject in the largest drug trial in world history, that isn't scheduled to conclude until early 2023?

6. Were you informed that there was no animal testing phase of these novel, unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, biological agents before roll out? That is, that you ARE the animal testing phase.

58 minutes ago, freeman said:

He describes the foundation for understanding it as a doctor and a laboratory researcher that observes it. You are suggesting he can't believe his own eyes, just as you have suggested that doctors that have had 99+% success in treating their elderly and high risk patients ever since March of 2020 can't believe their own eyes, so we're pretty used to your nonsense.

I get it. You can't unvaxx. But wishing future long term consequences away won't preclude them from happening. Any more than your belief that if you just got vaccinated then everything would be OK. CDC lies declaring vaccinated people as being unvaxxed don't help people overcome their delusions, as things increasingly look worse for the vaxxed and the non-"vaccines", than better. Tell us (and it would be appreciated if any other vaxx recipient would answer the following):

1. When you originally got your vaxx, were you informed that would be it, and life would return to normal?

2. Were you surprised when vaxxed individuals were instructed to put their masks back on and socially distance?

3. Were you informed that you could not only become infected by COVID-19, but that you could asymptomatically transmit it to your friends and loved ones?

4. Were you surprised just a few months into it, to learn that you were going to need to get jabbed again just 6-8 months after your first jabs, (unless you got the J&J which they are now saying 2 months after your first jab)? With booster after booster (Israel is planning their 4th).

5. Were you informed that you had volunteered to be a phase 3 test subject in the largest drug trial in world history, that isn't scheduled to conclude until early 2023?

6. Were you informed that there was no animal testing phase of these novel, unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, biological agents before roll out? That is, that you ARE the animal testing phase.

You excel at verbal diarrhea. 

1 hour ago, calguy said:

You excel at verbal diarrhea. 

Why don't you have a go at the questions cal?

1. When you originally got your vaxx, did you believe that would be it, and life would return to normal?

6. Were you informed that there was no animal testing phase of these novel, unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, biological agents before roll out? That is, that YOU ARE the animal testing phase.

1 hour ago, freeman said:

Why don't you have a go at the questions cal?

1. When you originally got your vaxx, did you believe that would be it, and life would return to normal?

6. Were you informed that there was no animal testing phase of these novel, unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, biological agents before roll out? That is, that YOU ARE the animal testing phase.

I don't need to have a go at anything except calling out your rants as the Veral Diarrhea that it is. 

42 minutes ago, calguy said:

I don't need to have a go at anything except calling out your rants as the Veral Diarrhea that it is.

They are rather embarrassing questions in hindsight eigh?

Though I certainly wouldn't fault anyone who got the jab before more was known. Just those that are somehow unable to see how different things are working out than was promised.

19 hours ago, calguy said:

cWOr5JB.png.3741ab85b605f6353fc822cad140d45c.png

Bad choice cal! The fool should have talked to Australia's Health Minister first.

Health Minister Martin Foley provides Victoria's COVID-19 update. Note at the 2:40 minute mark:

"We also have 357 people with COVID in hospital at the moment 81 of those are in intensive care and 61 are on a ventilator. Of the people that were in hospital yesterday 78% were vaccinated and 17 were partially vaccinated."

If he meant that 78% were vaccinated plus 17% that were partially vaccinated that leaves 5% of hospitalized that were not vaccinated.

Of course if it was our CDC, none of those vaxxed would have been considered vaxxed, if it was less than two weeks after their second jab. They would have been called unvaxxed hospitalized.

https://principia-scientific.com/the-vaccine-death-report/

But COVID statistics regarding cases, hospitalizations and deaths are always a irrelevant, because 99+% of the patients including the elderly and high-risk, would not have needed hospitalization if they had received effective early treatment with a $20 protocol ($2.65 protocol in India that includes a pulse oximeter.).

Let alone that Texas isn't shutting down their economy and destroying their citizen's futures and about to face large scale riots.

https://republicmatters.com/riots/hundreds-arrested-fined-in-australia-amid-nationwide-protests-against-lockdowns/

9 minutes ago, freeman said:

Bad choice cal! The fool should have talked to Australia's Health Minister first.

Health Minister Martin Foley provides Victoria's COVID-19 update. Note at the 2:40 minute mark:

"We also have 357 people with COVID in hospital at the moment 81 of those are in intensive care and 61 are on a ventilator. Of the people that were in hospital yesterday 78% were vaccinated and 17 were partially vaccinated."

If he meant that 78% were vaccinated plus 17% that were partially vaccinated that leaves 5% of hospitalized that were not vaccinated.

Of course if it was our CDC, none of those vaxxed would have been considered vaxxed, if it was less than two weeks after their second jab.

https://principia-scientific.com/the-vaccine-death-report/

But COVID statistics regarding cases, hospitalizations and deaths are always a irrelevant, because 99+% of the patients including the elderly and high-risk, would not have needed hospitalization if they had received effective early treatment with a $20 protocol ($2.65 protocol in India that includes a pulse oximeter.).

Let alone that Texas isn't shutting down their economy and destroying their citizen's futures and about to face large scale riots.

https://republicmatters.com/riots/hundreds-arrested-fined-in-australia-amid-nationwide-protests-against-lockdowns/

Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organisation based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. 

I see they've expanded to promote medical fringe views.

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organisation based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. 

I see they've expanded to promote medical fringe views.

Again attacking the messenger when the reply to your post was the Australian Health Minister himself speaking in the video that said:

And your mind is so broken you can't even understand the raw stupidity of your attack on the messenger of the unrelated aside in order to run and hide from the reply to your stupid post.

So when is your vaxx going to let you down and put you in the hospital like the 95% of hospitalized Australians?

Did you trust the criminal corporation Pfizer for yours?

1 minute ago, freeman said:

Again attacking the messenger when the reply to your post was the Australian Health Minister himself speaking in the video that said:

And your mind is so broken you can't even understand the raw stupidity of your attack on the messenger of the unrelated aside.

So when is your vaxx going to let you down and put you in the hospital like the 95% of hospitalized Australians?

Did you trust the criminal corporation Pfizer for yours?

Keep pushing your fringe views. I'll keep calling them out. 

"Doctor" freeman.

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Keep pushing your fringe views. I'll keep calling them out. 

"Doctor" freeman.

"Buffoon calguy", please explain what is fringe about the Australian Health Minister Martin Foley saying at the 2:40 minute mark: