Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Sobering window into the future of the vaxxed in regard to cancers

9 minutes ago, freeman said:

So let me help you out and make all of your excuses in this thread regarding the messenger irrelevant.

Here's the same video on BitChute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLNNXKKqgMzo/

BitChute is best described as the right-wing alternative to YouTube.

Hate speech. Neo-Nazi propaganda. Anti-Semitic QAnon conspiracy theories. Even terrorism. It's all there. And the platform keeps growing.

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

You would do well to research the bogus websites where you do your so called 'research'.

That's why I like science based websites that I find because they are cited by other websites! While you've proven over and over that you don't give a whit about science.

Journal List - Nature Public Health Emergency Collection
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/

The 22 mechanisms of action of ivermectin against SARS-CoV2 virus.

"Fig. 1
A schematic of the key cellular and biomolecular interactions between Ivermectin, host cell, and SARS-CoV-2 in COVID-19 pathogenesis and prevention of complications.

Ivermectin; IVM (red block) inhibits and disrupts binding of the SARS-CoV-2 S protein at the ACE-2 receptors (green). The green dotted lines depict activation pathways and the red dotted lines depict the inhibition pathways. The TLR-4 receptors are directly activated by SARS-CoV-2 and also by LPS mediated activation (seen during ICU settings) causing activation of NF-Kb pathway and MAP3 Kinases leading to increased intranuclear gene expression for proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines (responsible for cytokine storm) and NO release (responsible for blood vessel dilatation, fluid leak, low blood pressure, ARDS and sepsis). The NF-Kb and STAT-3 pathway activation is central to the pathogenesis and sequelae of COVID-19. STAT-3 physically binds to PAK-1 and increases IL-6 transcription. The annexin A2 at the cell surface converts plasminogen; PLG to plasmin under the presence of t-PA. Plasmin triggers activation and nuclear translocation of STAT-3. An upregulation of STAT-3 stimulates hyaluronan synthase-2 in the lung cells causing hyaluronan deposition leading to diffuse alveolar damage and hypoxia. STAT-3 also directly activates TGF-beta initiating pulmonary fibrosis; a typical characteristic of SARS-COV-2 lung pathology. The damaged type 2 cells express PAI-1 and an already hypoxic state also causes an upregulation of PAI (through Hypoxic inducible factor-1) along with direct stimulation by STAT-3. Simultaneous STAT-3 and PAI-1 activation inhibits t-PA and urokinase-type plasminogen activator leading to thrombi formation. Also, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the CD147 on red blood cells and causes clumping. IVM in turn, binds to SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein and hence prevents clumping. T cell lymphopenia in COVID-19 can also be attributed to the direct activation of PD-L1 receptors on endothelial cells by STAT-3. IVM directly inhibits the NF-kb pathway, STAT-3, and indirectly inhibits PAK-1 by increasing its ubiquitin-mediated degradation. The natural antiviral response of a cell is through interferon regulatory genes and viral RNA mediated activation of TLR-3 and TLR7/8- Myd88 activation of transcription of interferon-regulator (IRF) family. For a virus to establish an infection, this antiviral response needs to be inhibited by blocking interferon production. The proteins such as importin and KPNA mediate nuclear transport of viral protein and subsequent IFN signaling. The SARS-CoV-2 proteins (ORF-3a, NSP-1, and ORF-6) directly block IFN signaling causing the surrounding cells to become unsuspecting victims of the infection. IVM inhibits both importin a-b (green) as well as the KPNA-1 receptors (brown) causing natural antiviral IFN release. IVM also inhibits viral RdrP, responsible for viral replication. IVM Ivermectin, ACE-2 angiotensin-converting-enzyme 2, LPS Lipopolysaccharide, TLR Toll-like receptor, t-PA tissue-like plasminogen activator, PLG Plasminogen, IMPab Importin alpha-beta, Rdrp RNA dependant RNA polymerase, KPNA-1 Karyopherin Subunit Alpha 1, NF-kB nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells, Map3Kinases Mitogen-activated Kinases, PAK-1 P21 Activated Kinase 1, STAT-3 Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3, PAI-1 Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, HIF-1 Hypoxia-Inducible Factor"

41429_2021_430_Fig1_HTML.jpg

How does Big Pharma's FDA characterize the safe, cheap, generic, Nobel Prize winning ivermectin that is on the WHO list of essential medications, that has enjoyed a stunningly safe profile for use in humans for over 40 years, that the WHO even suggests: "WHO Bulletin-Mass treatment with ivermectin underutilized public health strategy"?
That when used that way eliminated COVID among 230 million residents in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Secret formula eradicates COVID in India state of 230 million people

Billions of doses have been taken over 40 years and it is available over the counter in many countries, that in the U.S. is prescribed routinely for scabies, head lice, rosacea, etc. etc.

Here's the Big Pharma's FDA on the subject, with their inference being that ivermectin is for horses not for people even though has been approved by the FDA for use in humans for nearly 40 years. That should tell you everything you need to know about what kind of information you will get from the FDA. PURE PROPAGANDA to advance Big Pharma and global genocide:
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

"Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

Do%20Not%20Use%20Ivermectin%20to%20Treat

Their big reason?
"The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe or effective for these indications."

Nor will they approve it because it is generic and not patentable so there is no collective fortune to be made by their masters. Regarding their outright abject lie about safety, billions of doses have been taken over nearly 40 years and the WHO suggests that mass distribution of ivermectin is an underutilized public health strategegy. Regarding their big lie about it not being effective, the science is in and has been for a very long time, let alone eliminating COVID-19 from every population that has engaged in mass distribution or a "test and treat" program. Like eradicating COVID-19 among the 230 million people of Uttar Pradesh India.
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=1068.0

Tons of studies proving its efficacy from early treatment through late hospitalization. And most of those studies were designed to make it appear less effective, since it is otherwise near 100% effective even in the elderly and high-risk individuals when used in multi-drug/nutraceutical protocols.
112 ivermectin studies, 70 peer reviewed 63 comparing treatment with control
https://c19ivermectin.com/

metaci.png
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, calguy said:

BitChute is best described as the right-wing alternative to YouTube.

Hate speech. Neo-Nazi propaganda. Anti-Semitic QAnon conspiracy theories. Even terrorism. It's all there. And the platform keeps growing.

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute

Your mind is fantastically broken. The video doesn't have any more to do with BitChute than it did brighton.

It simply resides on BitChute and other video venues after being banned by YouTube and Twitter.

It should be no surprise that someone with a vacuum in the place of a capacity for critical thought, would conclude that you need to have a bunch of Silicon Valley snowflakes decide what they will allow you to see, and what they will not allow you to see, on the Internet.

Just now, freeman said:

Your mind is fantastically broken. The video doesn't have any more to do with BitChute than it did brighton.

It simply resides on BitChute and other video venues after being banned by YouTube and Twitter.

It's no surprise that someone with a vacuum in the place of a capacity for critical thought, would conclude that you need to have a bunch of Silicon Valley snowflakes decide what they will allow you to see, and what they will not allow you to see, on the Internet.

Your video resides on those bogus websites because no reputable site will allow it. 

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

Your video resides on those bogus websites because no reputable site will allow it. 

Sure, what would a front line treating physician know about medicine or his patients anyway!

You can run and hide, but you are stuck with your lot. While I have a 3 in a million chance of dying of COVID since I have effective early treatment on hand.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/347034-vaccine-hesitant-pragmatic-vs-vaccine-blindly-obedient/

What's your plan for when you get delta or epsilon? Call 911?

1 minute ago, freeman said:

Sure, what would a front line treating physician know about medicine or his patients anyway!

You can run and hide, but you are stuck with your lot. While I have a 3 in a million chance of dying of COVID since I have effective early treatment on hand.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/347034-vaccine-hesitant-pragmatic-vs-vaccine-blindly-obedient/

Same plan for flu?

A Frontline treating physician is not a peer-reviewed study.

Peer-reviewed studies indicate Ivermectin is ineffective.

You are actively harming people with this thread.

8 minutes ago, freeman said:

All you have is bogus information from bogus sources. 

32 minutes ago, slideman said:

A Frontline treating physician is not a peer-reviewed study.

Peer-reviewed studies indicate Ivermectin is ineffective.

You are actively harming people with this thread.

Specifically because they are not a peer-reviewed study, is exactly why front line treating physicians have been 99+% successful, in treatment of elderly and high-risk patients, ever since the pandemic began.

Dr. Zelenko recommendations of 3-23-2020 - 500 patients 0 deaths 0 hospitalized

1,900 COVID+ elderly and high-risk individuals 0 deaths 1 hospitalization

Telehealth doctors have successfully treated millions of Americans throughuot the pandemic.

The reason for front line treating physicians success will never be measured in a peer-reviewed study, because each patient is different and has different needs at different times during their treatment. Also because a COVID-competent practitioner will include from 5 to 8 or 10 or more drugs and nutraceuticals during the course of treatment, each of which would be considered an additional "confounding factor" in a trial along with each different schedule for each patient. I can't imagine that anyone can be so dense as to not understand that.

So I'm harming people, when the FDA readily admits the fact is that nobody in the world can know what the long term side-effects of the jab will be, even though someone under 70 only stands a 3 in 10,000 chance of dying of COVID (including fat diabetics with cancer), and with effective early treatment reduces that by an additional 99+%.

While jerks encourage people to get stuck with a leaky non-vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist anymore, with such low efficacy that it can't even be approved as a booster, and in so doing risk their lives and/or their present or future well being, in what could wind up being a lifetime of medical care - however short that lifetime winds up being.

VAERS - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - less than 1% are reported

metaci.png

2 minutes ago, freeman said:

Specifically because they are not a peer-reviewed study, is exactly why front line treating physicians have been 99+% successful, in treatment of elderly and high-risk patients, ever since the pandemic began.

Dr. Zelenko recommendations of 3-23-2020 - 500 patients 0 deaths 0 hospitalized

1,900 COVID+ elderly and high-risk individuals 0 deaths 1 hospitalization

Telehealth doctors have successfully treated millions of Americans throughuot the pandemic.

The reason for front line treating physicians success will never be measured in a peer-reviewed study, because each patient is different and has different needs at different times during their treatment. Also because a COVID-competent practitioner will include from 5 to 8 or 10 or more drugs and nutraceuticals during the course of treatment, each of which would be considered an additional "confounding factor" in a trial along with each different schedule for each patient. I can't imagine that anyone can be so dense as to not understand that.

So I'm harming people, when the FDA readily admits the fact is that nobody in the world can know what the long term side-effects of the jab will be, even though someone under 70 only stands a 3 in 10,000 chance of dying of COVID (including fat diabetics with cancer), and with effective early treatment reduces that by an additional 99+%.

While jerks encourage people to get stuck with a leaky non-vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist anymore, with such low efficacy that it can't even be approved as a booster, and in so doing risk their lives and/or their present or future well being, in what could wind up being a lifetime of medical care - however short that lifetime winds up being.

VAERS - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - less than 1% are reported

"Telehealth doctors". That's all you need to know.

Why did you avoid the question?

Who needs a plan? I have reputable doctors giving me sound advise. I got the vaccine and I continue to use the guidelines of masking and distancing when I'm out in the public. I haven't been infected, and if by chance I ever am, since I've been vaccinated, the effects will be minimal.

You can take your pseudo-science and telehealth bullshit and shove it up your ignorant ass.

Why did you yet again avoid the question?

Your scare tactics are ineffective to the well informed.

14 minutes ago, calguy said:

Who needs a plan? I have reputable doctors giving me sound advise. I got the vaccine and I continue to use the guidelines of masking and distancing when I'm out in the public. I haven't been infected, and if by chance I ever am, since I've been vaccinated, the effects will be minimal.

You can take your pseudo-science and telehealth bullshit and shove it up your ignorant ass.

Everyone needs a plan, both in preparation for and treatment of COVID, arranged with their doctor in advance. You are dreaming if you think you're vaxxed since it is for a virus that doesn't even exist anymore, with reduced efficacy against delta variant the day anyone gets it. Pfizer couldn't even get EUA to be used as a booster and you think they should be allowed to dump their obsolete junk into people's arms at taxpayer expense?

So your doctor is hobbled as part of a physician group, that puts their aversion to lawsuits above patient care, as they all tend to when they act as a group?

They treat according to Fauci's/NIH "standard of care"  that has killed well over 600,000 Americans that never needed to die, but at least your doctors won't get sued and can keep their Ferraris.

Here is what you will deserve to get because of your rank display of ignorance and stupidity in this forum.

NIH deadly recommendations compared to those of COVID-competent professionals

9 minutes ago, freeman said:

Everyone needs a plan, both as prophylaxis and treatment, arranged with their doctor in advance. You are dreaming if you think you're vaxxed since it is for a virus that doesn't even exist anymore, with reduced efficacy against delta variant the day anyone gets it. Pfizer couldn't even get EUA to be used as a booster and you think they should be allowed to dump their obsolete junk into people's arms at taxpayer expense?

So your doctor is hobbled as part of a physician group, that puts their aversion to lawsuits above patient care, as they all tend to when they act as a group?

They treat according to Fauci's/NIH "standard of care"  that has killed well over 600,000 Americans that never needed to die, but at least your doctors won't get sued and can keep their Ferraris.

Here is what you will deserve to get because of your rank display of ignorance and stupidity in this forum.

NIH deadly recommendations compared to those of COVID-competent professionals

As I said, take your pseudoscience and shove it up your ass.

On 10/14/2021 at 12:29 PM, calguy said:

You would do well to research the bogus websites where you do your so called 'research'.

Every time a lefty attacks the messenger, they validate the truth of the message, by displaying their inability to address it.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:39 AM, freeman said:

Close friend of my wife was recently surprised by a cancer of the uterus diagnosis and quick removal and starting chemo and radiation. May be unrelated.

Perhaps you haven't noticed but 99+% successful front line treating physicians, have had their licenses and livelihoods threatened by Big Pharma's bitches in government, ever since the beginning of the pandemic.

And they have been treating millions of Americans through telemedicine for almost as long.

@slideman  is one of the biggest supporters of fascism here, ironically 

4 minutes ago, freeman said:

Every time a lefty attacks the messenger, they validate the truth of the message, by their inability to address it.

Every time your sources are exposed as spreaders of misinformation, it exposes your own gullibility. 

Desktop Doctors like you fall for their shit all the time.

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

Every time your sources are exposed as spreaders of misinformation, it exposes your own gullibility. 

Desktop Doctors like you fall for their shit all the time.

See what I mean? Thanks for further validating my point.

Or didn't you notice an absence of specifics in your post?

Let's try this from the OP.

Is myocarditis being caused by the non-vaccines or not?

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

What is a desktop doctor? 

Internet idiots who think they actually know something and pretend to be experts simply because they know how to copy and paste articles they've found on the internet. They have no idea if what they're posting is accurate or not, since they knew nothing about it before they found their magic links.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Internet idiots who think they actually know something and pretend to be experts simply because they know how to copy and paste articles they've found on the internet. They have no idea if what they're posting is accurate or not, since they knew nothing about it before they found their magic links.

Oh. Kind of like all the other “experts” regarding covid. No one knows anything. 
we are all going to die. Save yourself