Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Trump's comments about "not voting" is a sign of desperation..


Recommended Posts

Trump's comments about "not voting" is a sign of desperation..

In effect, he is telling Republican leaders to either stick with him during these tough times or he will tell his supporters to not vote in the next election. It is sort of similar to extortion.

He is desperate because the chickens are finally coming home to roost. His allies are due to report for a subpoena today and tomorrow. Even though he has advised them to declare "executive privilege, there really is not much he can do to save them. He cannot stop the documents from being turned over to the Select Committee. He cannot lie or deceive his way out this time.

It is just a matter of time before everyone sees that the king has no clothes. He will stand naked before the world.

Today is just the beginning.
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

""It is just a matter of time before everyone sees that the king has no clothes. He will stand naked before the world""

 

 

 

and the Room Tranny will still be posting.."but...but...but..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

""It is just a matter of time before everyone sees that the king has no clothes. He will stand naked before the world""

 

 

 

and the Room Tranny will still be posting.."but...but...but..."

The tranny is so busy digging up posts from three years ago he probably won't even notice.

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, calguy said:

Trump's comments about "not voting" is a sign of desperation..

In effect, he is telling Republican leaders to either stick with him during these tough times or he will tell his supporters to not vote in the next election. It is sort of similar to extortion.

He is desperate because the chickens are finally coming home to roost. His allies are due to report for a subpoena today and tomorrow. Even though he has advised them to declare "executive privilege, there really is not much he can do to save them. He cannot stop the documents from being turned over to the Select Committee. He cannot lie or deceive his way out this time.

It is just a matter of time before everyone sees that the king has no clothes. He will stand naked before the world.

Today is just the beginning.

 

Trump has nothing to do with anything anymore. It is just him stupidly still running his mouth.

 

He will never be President again, and neither will Biden.

 

It is 100% guaranteed now that Republicans will win by landslides next year and take back the Congress, then they will hand pick the next President.

 

Democrats had one chance last year when they fixed, or at least tried to fix the election ... and the idiots put Biden in office.

 

Just shows how ignorant they are, and the entire world now also can see they are no longer a viable consideration.

 

Way to go Libs ... suicide by idiot ...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

When will all those investigating  Trumps many crimes and tax evasions actually take action against the suvabitch?

 

They took immediate action but lost in court for being incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial and blatantly ignorant.

 

Trump: People with natural immunity do not need a vaccination.

 

SWA-Jab.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

They took immediate action but lost in court for being incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial and blatantly ignorant.

 

Trump: People with natural immunity do not need a vaccination.

 

SWA-Jab.jpg

If he is a 20 year vet, he is getting a pension.

Does he want a medal for having five kids?

A vaccination will prevent him from dying and leaving  five fatherless orphans.

Why is the heart in Venezuelan national colors?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If he is a 20 year vet, he is getting a pension.

Does he want a medal for having five kids?

A vaccination will prevent him from dying and leaving  five fatherless orphans.

Why is the heart in Venezuelan national colors?

So simple to get a vaccination, yet the brainwashed among us are intent on doing everything the hard way. All because they believe the misinformation being pushed by the right.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

So simple to get a vaccination, yet the brainwashed among us are intent on doing everything the hard way. All because they believe the misinformation being pushed by the right.

A vaccine that has not been tested... you fucking pos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If he is a 20 year vet, he is getting a pension.

Does he want a medal for having five kids?

A vaccination will prevent him from dying and leaving  five fatherless orphans.

Why is the heart in Venezuelan national colors?

"A vaccination will prevent him from dying and leaving  five fatherless orphans."

 

According to the pharmaceutical owned TV programing, if you have already had the virus the genetic modification injection is going to be about 20 times more dangerous for your individual person/persons.  The injection can not be questioned, the injection manufactures, doctors, hospitals and regulatory bureaucracy are completely immune from any law suits.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

So simple to get a vaccination, yet the brainwashed among us are intent on doing everything the hard way. All because they believe the misinformation being pushed by the right.

"So simple" for the simpletons among us.

For the rest of us that enjoy proper cognitive function and a capacity for critical thought, it's just plain stupid to volunteer to be a test subject in a massive trial of unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, biological agents that was designed for last year's virus, that have efficacy of 42% and 72% against delta, with Pfizer not even being able to be approved as a booster because its efficacy is so low.

How much will cancer, heart and vascular conditions cost down the road, for those that do? What will happen if capillaries die off because they are plugged with micro-blood clots (without even considering vaccine-enhanced immune response).

Great video on the subject.

https://www.brighteon.com/b22a9872-c1ed-43d6-b8c9-369f8c9065d4

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, freeman said:

"So simple" for the simpletons among us.

For the rest of us that enjoy proper cognitive function and a capacity for critical thought, it's just plain stupid to volunteer to be a test subject in a massive trial of unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, biological agents that was designed for last year's virus, that have efficacy of 42% and 72% against delta, with Pfizer not even being able to be approved as a booster because its efficacy is so low.

How much will cancer, heart and vascular conditions cost down the road, for those that do? What will happen if capillaries die off because they are plugged with micro-blood clots (without even considering vaccine-enhanced immune response).

Great video on the subject.

https://www.brighteon.com/b22a9872-c1ed-43d6-b8c9-369f8c9065d4

311297_image.jpg.a40ceeecf43dbe8135c06d5d3200b9ae.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, calguy said:

So simple to get a vaccination, yet the brainwashed among us are intent on doing everything the hard way. All because they believe the misinformation being pushed by the right.

 

The genetic modification injection can not be questioned beginning with the fact that it is an experimental genetic modification injection and not a traditional vaccination like the ones the Russians and Chinese are using.

 

What happened to the test animals? Crickets and or will not matter because citizens no longer have any law suit capability?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

311297_image.jpg.a40ceeecf43dbe8135c06d5d3200b9ae.jpg

Thank you so much for punctuating my point!
The 22 mechanisms of action of ivermectin against SARS-CoV2 virus.
 

Published in science Journal List - Nature Public Health Emergency Collection
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/


"Fig. 1
A schematic of the key cellular and biomolecular interactions between Ivermectin, host cell, and SARS-CoV-2 in COVID-19 pathogenesis and prevention of complications.

Ivermectin; IVM (red block) inhibits and disrupts binding of the SARS-CoV-2 S protein at the ACE-2 receptors (green). The green dotted lines depict activation pathways and the red dotted lines depict the inhibition pathways. The TLR-4 receptors are directly activated by SARS-CoV-2 and also by LPS mediated activation (seen during ICU settings) causing activation of NF-Kb pathway and MAP3 Kinases leading to increased intranuclear gene expression for proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines (responsible for cytokine storm) and NO release (responsible for blood vessel dilatation, fluid leak, low blood pressure, ARDS and sepsis). The NF-Kb and STAT-3 pathway activation is central to the pathogenesis and sequelae of COVID-19. STAT-3 physically binds to PAK-1 and increases IL-6 transcription. The annexin A2 at the cell surface converts plasminogen; PLG to plasmin under the presence of t-PA. Plasmin triggers activation and nuclear translocation of STAT-3. An upregulation of STAT-3 stimulates hyaluronan synthase-2 in the lung cells causing hyaluronan deposition leading to diffuse alveolar damage and hypoxia. STAT-3 also directly activates TGF-beta initiating pulmonary fibrosis; a typical characteristic of SARS-COV-2 lung pathology. The damaged type 2 cells express PAI-1 and an already hypoxic state also causes an upregulation of PAI (through Hypoxic inducible factor-1) along with direct stimulation by STAT-3. Simultaneous STAT-3 and PAI-1 activation inhibits t-PA and urokinase-type plasminogen activator leading to thrombi formation. Also, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the CD147 on red blood cells and causes clumping. IVM in turn, binds to SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein and hence prevents clumping. T cell lymphopenia in COVID-19 can also be attributed to the direct activation of PD-L1 receptors on endothelial cells by STAT-3. IVM directly inhibits the NF-kb pathway, STAT-3, and indirectly inhibits PAK-1 by increasing its ubiquitin-mediated degradation. The natural antiviral response of a cell is through interferon regulatory genes and viral RNA mediated activation of TLR-3 and TLR7/8- Myd88 activation of transcription of interferon-regulator (IRF) family. For a virus to establish an infection, this antiviral response needs to be inhibited by blocking interferon production. The proteins such as importin and KPNA mediate nuclear transport of viral protein and subsequent IFN signaling. The SARS-CoV-2 proteins (ORF-3a, NSP-1, and ORF-6) directly block IFN signaling causing the surrounding cells to become unsuspecting victims of the infection. IVM inhibits both importin a-b (green) as well as the KPNA-1 receptors (brown) causing natural antiviral IFN release. IVM also inhibits viral RdrP, responsible for viral replication. IVM Ivermectin, ACE-2 angiotensin-converting-enzyme 2, LPS Lipopolysaccharide, TLR Toll-like receptor, t-PA tissue-like plasminogen activator, PLG Plasminogen, IMPab Importin alpha-beta, Rdrp RNA dependant RNA polymerase, KPNA-1 Karyopherin Subunit Alpha 1, NF-kB nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells, Map3Kinases Mitogen-activated Kinases, PAK-1 P21 Activated Kinase 1, STAT-3 Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3, PAI-1 Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, HIF-1 Hypoxia-Inducible Factor"

41429_2021_430_Fig1_HTML.jpg

Trials and studies:

https://c19ivermectin.com/

 

metaci.png

 

So who's the horse's ass?

The guy that cites a cartoonist or the guy that cites the science?

You need to get help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, freeman said:

Thank you so much for punctuating my point!
The 22 mechanisms of action of ivermectin against SARS-CoV2 virus.
 

Published in science Journal List - Nature Public Health Emergency Collection
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/


"Fig. 1
A schematic of the key cellular and biomolecular interactions between Ivermectin, host cell, and SARS-CoV-2 in COVID-19 pathogenesis and prevention of complications.

Ivermectin; IVM (red block) inhibits and disrupts binding of the SARS-CoV-2 S protein at the ACE-2 receptors (green). The green dotted lines depict activation pathways and the red dotted lines depict the inhibition pathways. The TLR-4 receptors are directly activated by SARS-CoV-2 and also by LPS mediated activation (seen during ICU settings) causing activation of NF-Kb pathway and MAP3 Kinases leading to increased intranuclear gene expression for proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines (responsible for cytokine storm) and NO release (responsible for blood vessel dilatation, fluid leak, low blood pressure, ARDS and sepsis). The NF-Kb and STAT-3 pathway activation is central to the pathogenesis and sequelae of COVID-19. STAT-3 physically binds to PAK-1 and increases IL-6 transcription. The annexin A2 at the cell surface converts plasminogen; PLG to plasmin under the presence of t-PA. Plasmin triggers activation and nuclear translocation of STAT-3. An upregulation of STAT-3 stimulates hyaluronan synthase-2 in the lung cells causing hyaluronan deposition leading to diffuse alveolar damage and hypoxia. STAT-3 also directly activates TGF-beta initiating pulmonary fibrosis; a typical characteristic of SARS-COV-2 lung pathology. The damaged type 2 cells express PAI-1 and an already hypoxic state also causes an upregulation of PAI (through Hypoxic inducible factor-1) along with direct stimulation by STAT-3. Simultaneous STAT-3 and PAI-1 activation inhibits t-PA and urokinase-type plasminogen activator leading to thrombi formation. Also, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the CD147 on red blood cells and causes clumping. IVM in turn, binds to SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein and hence prevents clumping. T cell lymphopenia in COVID-19 can also be attributed to the direct activation of PD-L1 receptors on endothelial cells by STAT-3. IVM directly inhibits the NF-kb pathway, STAT-3, and indirectly inhibits PAK-1 by increasing its ubiquitin-mediated degradation. The natural antiviral response of a cell is through interferon regulatory genes and viral RNA mediated activation of TLR-3 and TLR7/8- Myd88 activation of transcription of interferon-regulator (IRF) family. For a virus to establish an infection, this antiviral response needs to be inhibited by blocking interferon production. The proteins such as importin and KPNA mediate nuclear transport of viral protein and subsequent IFN signaling. The SARS-CoV-2 proteins (ORF-3a, NSP-1, and ORF-6) directly block IFN signaling causing the surrounding cells to become unsuspecting victims of the infection. IVM inhibits both importin a-b (green) as well as the KPNA-1 receptors (brown) causing natural antiviral IFN release. IVM also inhibits viral RdrP, responsible for viral replication. IVM Ivermectin, ACE-2 angiotensin-converting-enzyme 2, LPS Lipopolysaccharide, TLR Toll-like receptor, t-PA tissue-like plasminogen activator, PLG Plasminogen, IMPab Importin alpha-beta, Rdrp RNA dependant RNA polymerase, KPNA-1 Karyopherin Subunit Alpha 1, NF-kB nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells, Map3Kinases Mitogen-activated Kinases, PAK-1 P21 Activated Kinase 1, STAT-3 Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3, PAI-1 Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, HIF-1 Hypoxia-Inducible Factor"

41429_2021_430_Fig1_HTML.jpg

Trials and studies:

https://c19ivermectin.com/

 

metaci.png

 

So who's the horse's ass?

The guy that cites a cartoonist or the guy that cites the science?

ivermectin-misinformation.png.a4cd5d2ff6e35ecb2c0a862df73591c4.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, calguy said:

Trump's comments about "not voting" is a sign of desperation..

In effect, he is telling Republican leaders to either stick with him during these tough times or he will tell his supporters to not vote in the next election. It is sort of similar to extortion.

He is desperate because the chickens are finally coming home to roost. His allies are due to report for a subpoena today and tomorrow. Even though he has advised them to declare "executive privilege, there really is not much he can do to save them. He cannot stop the documents from being turned over to the Select Committee. He cannot lie or deceive his way out this time.

It is just a matter of time before everyone sees that the king has no clothes. He will stand naked before the world.

Today is just the beginning.

 

republicans should vote for every candidate trump does not endorse. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...