Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Should Conservatives Storm The Liberals Only Forum....

16 hours ago, Skans said:

Here's the deal, I win either way. 

On one hand, if no one posts over there because they know we can drag their poo and their noses over here for some corporal punishment, they stop writing.  I effectively shut that leftist dog-toilet down because you chicken-shits know what I'm going to do.  On the other hand, if you leftards decide to go back over there stroking each other with your latest and greatest welfare-monkey rantings, I win.  I get new material to go to town on over here.

See, I found a way to exploit the rules of that forum.  Because no one can stop me from cutting and pasting leftard drivel from there to here,  and then curb stomping it.  I have the advantage.  I will continue to exploit my advantage.

there is no rule against brining posts from the LO to here. so you're not really exploiting anything.

14 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

If there were only two conservatives on here, the same phenomenon would come true. They would grow tired to agreeing with each other and venture out into the woods (so to speak) and bitch about the opposition. 

Not true.  You should know us better than that by now.  No, what we do is stop talking politics and discuss guns.

14 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

If there were only two conservatives on here, the same phenomenon would come true. They would grow tired to agreeing with each other and venture out into the woods (so to speak) and bitch about the opposition. 

Not true.  You should know us better than that by now.  No, what we do is stop talking politics and discuss guns.  It's the true American thing to do.

31 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

there is no rule against brining posts from the LO to here. so you're not really exploiting anything.

I agree that there is no rule against what I am doing.  But, oh yeah, I am exploiting the crap out of liberals who post over there.  It's like fishing in a well stocked trout pond. Legal, but stupidly unfair.  Except, lately, the trout have been dying off in there.

25 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yes. How are you this morning, Obersturmbannführer?

LOL.  Drinking my one cup of coffee and contemplating Global Leftist Annihilation.