Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Muslim In Norway Kills 5 People With Assault Bow.....

28 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

55a313f58a74ed32e57a04310e081116.jpg

Thank you for telling us you have to go back  nearly 60 years to find Dem racism.  Dems only have to go back to the last voting rights vote to find GOP racism --- so that would mean a week maybe?

1 minute ago, CrookedHillary said:

Well i did but thats not a true statement.

Look. You believe for the same reason I smoke weed. I like it. Makes me feel good. You just get off on another form of escapism

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Look. You believe for the same reason I smoke weed. I like it. Makes me feel good. You just get off on another form of escapism

No..im not religious. Any person with SOME wisdom knows they dont know the answer. You dont know what happens when you die. You may THINK you know, but you dont. No one does.

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I hope you aren’t an everyday toker?

The old liberal has some common sense.  Tell her to get away from the dope.  It is not doing her a lick of good.

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

The old liberal has some common sense.  Tell her to get away from the dope.  It is not doing her a lick of good.

It’s alright once in a while as long as you’re not prone to addiction. 

I share a 500mg thc chocolate bar with my wife when we really want to get freaky. Hell, I even eat her pussy those nights bcuz I get creative. 

Just now, Pastafarian said:

It’s alright once in a while as long as you’re not prone to addiction. 

I share a 500mg thc chocolate bar with my wife when we really want to get freaky. Hell, I even eat her pussy those nights bcuz I get creative. 

your momma??

34 minutes ago, Scout said:

Actually, you do, dumbfuck.  Not only is Byrd loooong dead but he dropped out of the klan a looooong time ago.

Mam,

In Heaven, there will no guns for war.

Only target-practice for fun.

But,

This isn't Heaven is it.?           "Evil exists here".

Fiston Ngoy.

Black wetback from Africa.            The Congo.

The Philly Subway Rapist of a White Woman last week.

While other niggers watched........& took pictures.

What do you think Fiston's punishment should be ?                         🥃

12 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Bullshit is bullshit. Theists like to project their presups onto others. 

Hypocrite.  You're as devout in your beliefs as any "theist", so to proclaim that you know what is "bullshit" when it comes to people's beliefs... is bullshit.

12 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

What is your evidence?  Feelings don’t count. Besides, how do you know it isn’t Satan deceiving you?

I don't believe in Satan, for one thing.  

My evidence is my experience; not a feeling.  You weren't there, so you can't experience my evidence; but I survived a situation I had no business surviving, arguably a miracle.  I'm not trying to proselytize or to convince you of anything, because you clearly don't want to hear it.  All I'm saying is that I've had experiences in my life that are sufficient for me to believe.  If you haven't experienced what I have then you can't understand my evidence.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Hypocrite.  You're as devout in your beliefs as any "theist", so to proclaim that you know what is "bullshit" when it comes to people's beliefs... is bullshit.

My evidence is my experience; not a feeling.  You weren't there, so you can't experience my evidence; but I survived a situation I had no business surviving, arguably a miracle.  I'm not trying to proselytize or to convince you of anything, because you clearly don't want to hear it.  All I'm saying is that I've had experiences in my life that are sufficient for me to believe.  If you haven't experienced what I have then you can't understand my evidence.

I had a friend that fell eight feet onto the concrete hitting his head he died twice at the hospital he said he floated above his body and seen everything that happened

12 hours ago, CrookedHillary said:

No..im not religious. Any person with SOME wisdom knows they dont know the answer. You dont know what happens when you die. You may THINK you know, but you dont. No one does.

So? What good is that "knowledge"? You're still gonna be dead

2 hours ago, CrookedHillary said:

I had a friend that fell eight feet onto the concrete hitting his head he died twice at the hospital he said he floated above his body and seen everything that happened

He didn't die. Not even once. He would be dead

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

No, if you have compelling evidence for God I will change my mind. 

I know what you said about people leaving God bcuz he didn’t answer prayers is bullshit. 

Your experience is not evidence. 

I also suffered a near death experience. So what?

20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

If God is the Creator of Everything, then he gets the credit for the beauty of nature and the miracle of life as well as malaria, leprosy,  AIDS and Covid.

If God is good, why would he invent all the many forms of cancer? Why would he design a planet with tsunamis,l earthquakes, droughts and volcanoes?

Man is the creator of his own misery. God wants us to be happy and loved. Sin showed up and ruined everything. 

• Haha 1