Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

School board member reveals the threats she and her family are receiving


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

It can be either. 

 

So you'll give a pass to a guy following a woman into a restroom, but one nut threatens one school board member out of how many school districts in the country and it's the end of the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

 

So you'll give a pass to a guy following a woman into a restroom, but one nut threatens one school board member out of how many school districts in the country and it's the end of the world.

It's happening all over the country.

Seems antivax,trump supporters condone threats of violence and death to the very people that have their kids most of the day.

 I wonder how their kids feel about their parents wanting to harm their teacher?

Bet it fucks them up even more than they already are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

It's happening all over the country.

Seems antivax,trump supporters condone threats of violence and death to the very people that have their kids most of the day.

 I wonder how their kids feel about their parents wanting to harm their teacher?

Bet it fucks them up even more than they already are.

 

First off anti-vax would mean they want no one to get vaxxed. A more accurate term would be Pro-Choice.

 

Like Dems claims of the stolen election, I see no proof this is a wide spread problem, just your claim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:


If the local police aren’t doing anything, someone has to hold these people accountable. 

Funny how she suddenly comes forward with this horrible account of suffering after the Garland letter stirred up the controversy.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Funny how she suddenly comes forward with this horrible account of suffering after the Garland letter stirred up the controversy.

 

 

 

Funny how Communists are such cowards to Adults - and tyrants to children.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a campaign by the Heritage Foundation to provoke  chaos and discord in school board meetings. They want to starve public schools, to lower property taxes, and to use them to indoctrinate children into being unaware that the history of this country amounted to White Americans stealing free land from the Indians and forcing African slaves to clear the land and labor it for free.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Pastafarian said:


If the local police aren’t doing anything, someone has to hold these people accountable. 

Americans don't like Nazi fascists. You're a Nazi fascist expect push back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...