Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Biden may be pulled into FBI probe of his son Hunter

News today that Hunter and Joe shared a Checking Account and Hunter was paying Joe's bills. 

Must have been part of that 10% for the Big Guy that Hunter was bitching about. 

Emails obtained via Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop show that his business partner, Eric Schwerin, worked on Joe Biden's tax returns and discussed how the father and son could pay their bills. Hunter has claimed he and his father have a shared bank account.

This is suggested in the recorded communications. Emails show that on April 9, 2010, Schwerin wrote to Hunter: "I was dealing all afternoon with JRB's taxes (but solved a big issue - so it was all worth it)."

On another date in the same year, Schwerin wrote, "Your Dad's Delaware tax refund check came today. I am depositing it in his account and writing a check-in that amount back to you since he owes it to you. Don't think I need to run it by him, but if you want to go ahead. If not, I will deposit tomorrow."

It remains unknown why Joe Biden owed Hunter money, but an expert on money laundering told Daily Mail that these strange business interactions might make President Biden liable.

Time for the big "I" word to emerge!!!

2022 AND IMPEACHMENT IS AT HAND!!!!!!!

I imagine that SEVERAL SHITSTAIN Senators will be MORE than happy to vote "NO" and watch their SEATS DISAPPEAR AT THEIR NEXT ELECTION!!!

This is going to be so much fun.

16 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

News today that Hunter and Joe shared a Checking Account and Hunter was paying Joe's bills. 

Don't hold your breath  . . .  the FBI is corrupt to the core !

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

The Biden crime family has a good shot at going down if the GOP takes over. The law professor. J. Turley wants an independent investigation now. How was Jill involved?  hahahahaaa. The Clinton crime family got away with hundreds of millions with the CGI. Biden is no "Slick Willie" 

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. 

LET'S GET HIS RATING BELOW 38 PERCENT.  10 PERCENT IS A GOOD NUMBER.

11 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Why is Joe Biden a free man and not sucking Richard Ramirez's cock in San Quentin Prison?

11 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Another pull-out failure.