Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

You’ve admitted to obstruction of justice':

2 hours ago, calguy said:

I think it was. Trump's plan was to have Mike Pence throw out the electors in a few swing states and put it in the hands of The House of Representatives, in which case trump would have won. When Pence said he wouldn't go along with the plan, trump incited the riot to try to intimidate Pence to do his bidding. 

Once again, pure speculation on my part. It's all any of us had. 

We have a select committee investigating this and I hope they're able to get to the bottom of it.

7E1AFD82-70FF-489A-8927-41AF44E19866.jpeg

9 minutes ago, ClownCrusher said:

It shows it did not happen.  It was a two hour hearing, not two hours of self-testimony.  

"McFadden, having listened to him talk for nearly two hours, then brought Fellows back down to Earth."

11 minutes ago, ClownCrusher said:

It shows it did not happen.  It was a two hour hearing, not two hours of self-testimony.  

Apparently you can't read:

"McFadden, having listened to him talk for nearly two hours, then brought Fellows back down to Earth.

“You are charged with a federal felony,” McFadden said. “This is not a community college where you get pats on the back.”

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

"McFadden, having listened to him talk for nearly two hours, then brought Fellows back down to Earth.

“You are charged with a federal felony,” McFadden said. “This is not a community college where you get pats on the back.”

Shilly willy is lying

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

He's quoting someone else's link which you can follow and see that he is not lying- you are making an idiot of yourself as always.

The judge probably couldn't believe his ears. Thinking, let it all out. A lawyer for that guy would have never allowed him to open his mouth. Good Lord, it was a bond hearing. A fucking bond hearing!

7 hours ago, slideman said:

A Capitol rioter tried to defend himself in court. He was charged with 2 more felonies

When one Capitol rioter decided to self-represent in court, he was forewarned by the judge that testifying on his own behalf could result in additional charges and him being sent back to jail. Unfortunately for the defendant, the judge was correct.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/10/capitol-rioter-2655290265/

Ah, the left celebrating political persecutions. 

This isn’t going to end well for you in 2022.

Americans are reaching a boiling point with the lefts hypocrisy and endless double standards. 

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, calguy said:

It was a hearing.  Other people speak. 

It was a two hour hearing, not a two hour speech or self-testimony.  

On 10/13/2021 at 11:55 AM, calguy said:

Looks to me like there was an organized effort leading a band of unsuspecting lemmings to follow them as they worked towards their objective to overturn the results of the election. All speculation on my part, of course. 

Trump should be prosecuted for inciting the attack on the Capital Building...and several election and campaign laws, paying off prostitutes, tax and bank fraud, obstruction of justice, bribery, defamation. Trump should face criminal charges connected to his intentional response to the pandemic as he knowingly lied and pushed conspiracies as to the severity of the Virus thus accounting for the over 700,000 Americans who have lost their lives! Attention Merrick Garland: Please hold this man accountable for the crimes he has committed!

• Thumb up 2

13 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Trump should be prosecuted for inciting the attack on the Capital Building...and several election and campaign laws, paying off prostitutes, tax and bank fraud, obstruction of justice, bribery, defamation. Trump should face criminal charges connected to his intentional response to the pandemic as he knowingly lied and pushed conspiracies as to the severity of the Virus thus accounting for the over 700,000 Americans who have lost their lives! Attention Merrick Garland: Please hold this man accountable for the crimes he has committed!

Biden will be prosecuted

On 10/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, slideman said:

The judge  strongly advised him against representing himself.

Specifically, against testifying. I'd be curious to know this person's age. I'm betting under 25. 

2 minutes ago, Common said:

Specifically, against testifying. I'd be curious to know this person's age. I'm betting under 25. 

The younger they are,the more susceptible they are.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

The younger they are,the more susceptible they are.

And the more reckless. 

This is a case of exceedingly reckless behavior - at great cost. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Common said:

And the more reckless. 

This is a case of exceedingly reckless behavior - at great cost. 

Are  you talking about the BLM and Antifa riots, arson and murder that happened all last summer/fall?

On 10/13/2021 at 12:43 PM, slideman said:

A lot of them actually think their guns are going to solve their problems when what they need are lawyers.

Lol

or trump will save them, but they found out a long time ago that he screwed them over.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 10/13/2021 at 7:28 PM, Golfboy said:

That doesn't even make any sense.  It's the prisoner's rights being violated, dumbass.

Maybe they can take care of that, since the judge said, "Lock Him UP!!!"

On 10/13/2021 at 1:36 PM, slideman said:

A Capitol rioter tried to defend himself in court. He was charged with 2 more felonies

When one Capitol rioter decided to self-represent in court, he was forewarned by the judge that testifying on his own behalf could result in additional charges and him being sent back to jail. Unfortunately for the defendant, the judge was correct.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/10/capitol-rioter-2655290265/

All these people will be released soon with all charges dropped... than the house cleaning will begin

22 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Are  you talking about the BLM and Antifa riots, arson and murder that happened all last summer/fall?

No, I'm referring to the actual subject matter - though the identical appellations certainly would apply. They're just not the topic.