Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

If this is "Build back better" What would worse look like?


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He provoked hatred and divisiveness a  tried to ;prevent the duly elected president from replacing him. He was a HUMONGEOUS problem. We should pray for his rapid demise.

Obama started that shit you fucking POS cuban asshole

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

We are getting fucked over, Thanks to you stupid Dems.

 

How has anything affected you? Oh, it hasn't? Get your head out of Tucker Carlson's ass. (And save the gas prices spiel. I was paying over $4 a gallon under Dubya 20 years ago.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

How has anything affected you? Oh, it hasn't? Get your head out of Tucker Carlson's ass. (And save the gas prices spiel. I was paying over $4 a gallon under Dubya 20 years ago.)

we are not talking about 20  years ago you fucking retard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, theLion said:

You know that not one aspect of “build back better” has been passed yet, right?

 

The Dem Team is trying to drive this nation to socialism.

This is very, very wrong.

America does not want big-gov. socialist domination.

It is the opposite of personal freedom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

 

How has anything affected you? Oh, it hasn't? Get your head out of Tucker Carlson's ass. (And save the gas prices spiel. I was paying over $4 a gallon under Dubya 20 years ago.)

I heard that gas is over $5.00/gal. in Cali & NYC.

I am expecting gas to go higher.

This will hurt middle class families & seniors.

 

I wish The Trump Energy Independence game-plan was

still here with $2.00/gal. gas, don't you ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

I heard that gas is over $5.00/gal. in Cali & NYC.

I am expecting gas to go higher.

This will hurt middle class families & seniors.

 

I wish The Trump Energy Independence game-plan was

still here with $2.00/gal. gas, don't you ?

Again OPEC decides the world oil prices, and Saudis have the most leverage. If you think Exxon-Mobil, Shell, BP and the rest of Big Oil do not want high prices, you are dead wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Again OPEC decides the world oil prices, and Saudis have the most leverage. If you think Exxon-Mobil, Shell, BP and the rest of Big Oil do not want high prices, you are dead wrong.

bullshit.   We were energy independent and a net exporter of oil. 

We have more oil reserves than Saudi Arabia.  

Liberals just don't want us to use it. 

 

It's stunning how often you make statements about facts that simply aren't true. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, theLion said:

You know that not one aspect of “build back better” has been passed yet, right?

Really?   So what was that American Rescue Plan they passed?

You don't even know what's going on, do you theLyin?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Again OPEC decides the world oil prices, and Saudis have the most leverage. If you think Exxon-Mobil, Shell, BP and the rest of Big Oil do not want high prices, you are dead wrong.

 

Again,.......not under Trump & Sarah Palin (our new Energy Secretary starting in '24).

"Drill, Baby, Drill" !!

1.   Artic Drilling.

2.  Offshore Drilling.

3.  Fracking--All states.

4.  Pipelines--All states.

5.  EPA restrictions--100's cancelled.

 

Summer of 2020.............Energy Independence for the U.S............gas at $2.00/gal.     

OPEC..........backed down........& cooled their heels.     They had just got out-muscled.

 

And,.........Texas don't take no goddamn orders from the Muslim boys of OPEC.

Anytime they want action w/ "Texas Intermediate Crude".........then bring it.

We will teach them how to dance.

                                                                                      😎......🥃

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The US was NOT energy independent. That was a myth. And Big Oil is buddy buddy with the Saudis and OPEC.

TRUMP signed a bill allowing Big Oil to sell US oil to almost any foreign customer.

Texans have no control over the price of oil, d=gasoline or Diesel.

And you are only an amateur Texan, anyway.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The US was NOT energy independent. That was a myth. And Big Oil is buddy buddy with the Saudis and OPEC.

TRUMP signed a bill allowing Big Oil to sell US oil to almost any foreign customer.

Texans have no control over the price of oil, d=gasoline or Diesel.

And you are only an amateur Texan, anyway.

 

You don't know WTF you're talking about, like always.

 

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.  Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—which is not to say that we did not import or export energy, but that we produced more energy than we used. One can thank the oil and gas industry and its use of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling for that milestone as production in those industries increased a combined 11 percent in 2019. Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year. Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.

 

image1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, calguy said:

SKM7oad.png.8fd5bbbecaca612a81a1b15bae2a1238.png

 

This is liberalism in a nutshell.   Don't worry about the economy going to hell, and bankrupting the country.

Look at all the free shit Biden is promising to give you!

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

I heard that gas is over $5.00/gal. in Cali & NYC.

I am expecting gas to go higher.

This will hurt middle class families & seniors.

 

I wish The Trump Energy Independence game-plan was

still here with $2.00/gal. gas, don't you ?

 

There were hidden costs. One being the destruction of the environment. Too high a price, imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You don't know WTF you're talking about, like always.

 

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.  Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—which is not to say that we did not import or export energy, but that we produced more energy than we used. One can thank the oil and gas industry and its use of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling for that milestone as production in those industries increased a combined 11 percent in 2019. Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year. Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.

 

image1.png

You expect the left to know any of Trumps accomplishments? Their MSM was. Too busy reporting a fake Trump Russian collusion story for 5 years..

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You don't know WTF you're talking about, like always.

 

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.  Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—which is not to say that we did not import or export energy, but that we produced more energy than we used. One can thank the oil and gas industry and its use of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling for that milestone as production in those industries increased a combined 11 percent in 2019. Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year. Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.

 

image1.png

 

Briefly, and then it stopped. So why didn't Trump use his magical powers to keep the US energy independent for the rest of 2019 and 2020?

 

Also, what specific actions did he take to achieve this in the first place?

 

You know he's a pathological liar who takes credit for basically everything, so you probably shouldn't just assume any of this was due to anything he actually did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's the deal with Republicans who claim to be survivalists and smarter than the left not taking advantage of this situation?   There's a shit ton of money that can be made in the near future if you are as smart as you say you are.    No need to act like a victim.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Briefly, and then it stopped. So why didn't Trump use his magical powers to keep the US energy independent for the rest of 2019 and 2020?

 

Also, what specific actions did he take to achieve this in the first place?

 

You know he's a pathological liar who takes credit for basically everything, so you probably shouldn't just assume any of this was due to anything he actually did.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/president-trumps-energy-independence-policy/

 

Feel free to read the whole article you stupid fucking bitch. 

 

 

Quote

 

AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE: President Donald J. Trump’s Energy Independence Policy Executive Order reverses the regulations on American jobs and energy production.

  • President Trump’s Executive Order directs the Environmental Protection Agency to suspend, revise, or rescind four actions related to the Clean Power Plan that would stifle the American energy industry.
    • President Trump’s Executive Order directs the Attorney General to seek appropriate relief from the courts over pending litigation related to the Clean Power Plan.
  • President Trump’s Executive Order rescinds Executive and Agency actions centered on the previous administration’s climate change agenda that have acted as a road block to energy independence.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...