Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Liberal school board covers up rape by transgender in girls bathroom....Parent of daughter gets arrested....Allege rapist does not


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ClownCrusher said:

Exactly.  He opportunistically took advantage of a sick policy.  

You know he allegedly raped another girl in a classroom. 
 

He didn’t need to enter a girl’s bathroom to get himself off. That’s the thing with sex predators, they’ll go anywhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Just start using port a John’s. Those are gross . No one wants to do anything in those bathrooms.. ugh. 

 

Wait until a Liberal is in there ... and knock it over ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 2:50 PM, Pastafarian said:

The alleged rapist isn’t probably even a real trans person. He’s most likely faking it. 

 

How does that even matters ?

 

I mean  . . .  there is no  "real"  trans person  . . .  they're ALL fake !

 

What's real is that they're ALL sick perverts and should be rounded up and CURED under coercion.

With lots of meds and in many cases castration !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

How does that even matters ?

 

I mean  . . .  there is no  "real"  trans person  . . .  they're ALL fake !

 

What's real is that they're ALL sick perverts and should be rounded up and CURED under coercion.

With lots of meds and in many cases castration !

It matters bcuz innocent trans girls are smeared. 
 

A sexual predator doesn’t need a bathroom as is evidenced by another alleged rape by the same guy in a classroom. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

It matters bcuz innocent trans girls are smeared. 
 

A sexual predator doesn’t need a bathroom as is evidenced by another alleged rape by the same guy in a classroom. 

except this asshole raped a girl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

They went to her neighbors. 
 

Bcuz y’all ain’t that bright. 

 

Really!?

 

Did the neighbors attest that the children went to them or is this something you gleaned off her statement in the OP.

 

If all it takes is a claim the victim went to another person, the girl went to her father. So by your standard she told the truth.

 

As far as the cover up, look up Luke Rosiak at The Daily Wire. He wrote about it in detail.

 

Seems to me you're the one that isn't too bright. But then that's what being party blind will do to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JaySolo said:

This shows you how sick liberals are, they'd rather cover up the rape of a child than cast a shadow on their agenda.

 

3 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

^^^Conjecture and not proven. 

 

 

As I said, this shows you how sick illiberals are, they'd rather cover up the rape of a child than have a shadow cast on their agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JaySolo said:

 

Proven by Luke Rosiak of the Daily Wire who wrote about it in detail.

 

10 hours ago, JaySolo said:

 

Really!?

 

Did the neighbors attest that the children went to them or is this something you gleaned off her statement in the OP.

 

If all it takes is a claim the victim went to another person, the girl went to her father. So by your standard she told the truth.

 

As far as the cover up, look up Luke Rosiak at The Daily Wire. He wrote about it in detail.

 

Seems to me you're the one that isn't too bright. But then that's what being party blind will do to you.

Multiple neighbors vs one angry father. corraberation vs none. 
 

So if it is true then the father has a great case to sue them all. Let’s see what he does. 
 

I have no party, dim bulb. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

 

Multiple neighbors vs one angry father. corraberation vs none. 
 

 

Multiple neighbors, huh? Were the police even called? So where's the newspaper report? If multiple neighbors and a school board official was involved surely the press and the liberal media wouldn't pass the opportunity to justify siccing the Gestapo on soccer moms.

 

 

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

So if it is true then the father has a great case to sue them all. Let’s see what he does. 

 

So now you switched to the daughter raped in the bathroom and it was covered up story.

 

There's no "if" the perp did it again. You've seen the tweet. Yet you refuse to see the obvious.

 

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

 

I have no party,

 

So, since Biden is screwing up royally, you're ashamed to admit you're a liberal?

 

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

dim bulb. 

 

Me, dim? I didn't vote for an obvious Alzheimer's patient to lead the country. If that's not dim I don't know what is.

 

I also know the difference between a man and a woman.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

 

Multiple neighbors, huh? Were the police even called? So where's the newspaper report? If multiple neighbors and a school board official was involved surely the press and the liberal media wouldn't pass the opportunity to justify siccing the Gestapo on soccer moms.

 

 

 

So now you switched to the daughter raped in the bathroom and it was covered up story.

 

There's no "if" the perp did it again. You've seen the tweet. Yet you refuse to see the obvious.

 

 

So, since Biden is screwing up royally, you're ashamed to admit you're a liberal?

 

 

Me, dim? I didn't vote for an obvious Alzheimer's patient to lead the country. If that's not dim I don't know what is.

 

I also know the difference between a man and a woman.

They were. 
 

You should do some actual research instead of waiting for your handlers telling you what to think and say. 
 

Lemme know when the father Suez those responsible for the cover-up. 
 

I won’t hold my breath. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

They were. 

 

Yah, sure, that's why you haven't even posted a tweet. You think we're going to take your word?

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

 

You should do some actual research instead of waiting for your handlers telling you what to think and say. 

 

More projection?

 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

 

Lemme know when the father Suez those responsible for the cover-up. 

 

The father has sued the school board. There was a thread about it in this forum.

 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

 

I won’t hold my breath. 

 

I know you won't, you're too busy listening to you handlers lie to you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...