Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Liberal school board covers up rape by transgender in girls bathroom....Parent of daughter gets arrested....Allege rapist does not


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

"Right wing circles"

 

You think because CNN and MsNBC doesn't report it then it likely didn't happen.

 

That makes you the viewer the media is looking for.

An uninformed follower 

 

You're the perfect dope foe them.

No, I think right wing media fear mongers. 
 

I don’t watch CNN or anything else on tv. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No, I think right wing media fear mongers. 
 

I don’t watch CNN or anything else on tv. 

Fear mongers?

 

Trump is starting a nuclear war with China.

Trump stole the election with Putin's help

Stock market will collapse because of Trump

Trump will flee to Scotland

Trump had insulted our allies

Trump will be led out of the WH in handcuffs

Trump will not leave the WH

Trump plans on attacking Canada

Trump will attack North Korea

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No, I think right wing media fear mongers. 
 

I don’t watch CNN or anything else on tv. 

This happened. Why so hard to acknowledge? What is gained?

 

 

Yahoo ok?

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/loudoun-county-father-arrested-school-185235249.html

 

Local story?

 

https://wjla.com/news/local/parents-want-answers-after-two-alleged-assaults-10-13-2021

 

Washington Post?

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/loudoun-schools-sex-assault-allegations/2021/10/13/02d3f144-2c61-11ec-8ef6-3ca8fe943a92_story.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Fear mongers?

 

Trump is starting a nuclear war with China.

Trump stole the election with Putin's help

Stock market will collapse because of Trump

Trump will flee to Scotland

Trump had insulted our allies

Trump will be led out of the WH in handcuffs

Trump will not leave the WH

Trump plans on attacking Canada

Trump will attack North Korea

+1

 

And that is all without even mentioning the fear on steroids regarding covid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, superds77 said:

 

14 minutes ago, superds77 said:

I’m only disagreeing that the school covered it up. I’d like a bit more proof than an angry father’s assertion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

 

I’m only disagreeing that the school covered it up. I’d like a bit more proof than an angry father’s assertion. 

 

So you believe a school board members assertation that her kids are being threatened without a doubt, but you doubt the father of a raped daughter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://sheriff.loudoun.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=7037

 

"Posted on: October 13, 2021

Statement from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office:

Untitled design (3)

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

There has been misinformation circulating regarding an investigation into a reported sexual assault that occurred on May 28, 2021, at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, VA. Due to exclusions under the Virginia Code regarding disclosure of juvenile reports and the fact the case is pending court proceedings, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) is limited as to what information can be released. 

 

On May 28, 2021, an LCSO School Resource Officer was notified by Stone Bridge High School staff of a possible sexual assault.  A thorough investigation and evidentiary analysis was conducted over the course of several weeks by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit.

Once the elements of a crime were determined, on July 8, 2021, a 14-year-old male was arrested in the case with two counts of forcible sodomy. 

 

Following the arrest on July 8, 2021, the judicial process was turned over to the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office to determine bail, or in the case of a juvenile, the continuance of detention or other legal restrictions set forth as part of court proceedings in the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. 

 

As stated in both the current and former Memorandum of Understanding between the LCSO and Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), the Loudoun Sheriff’s Office is not involved in school discipline (nor the placement of students). Nevertheless, the LCSO works closely with school officials throughout all criminal investigations. 

 

The October 6, 2021 incident at Broad Run High School did not involve complex circumstances, the arrest was immediate, and the arrest was reported to the community as information released was unlikely to disclose the identity of the victim. However, the May 28, 2021 investigation was different in that the suspect and victim were familiar with each other, the investigation was complex, and a public announcement had the potential to identify a juvenile victim. 

 

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office remains committed to the safety of all students and will investigate all incidents reported by Loudoun County Public Schools to the fullest extent of the law. 

 

Further information regarding the identity of a juvenile suspect is excluded from disclosure pursuant to Virginia Code §16.1-301 and criminal history information is exempt under Virginia Code §19.2-389."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Bcuz he’s angry. 
 

Anger makes one say and do very stupid things. 

 

He wasn't angry when he arrived to expose the board. He became angers when one of the other people attending the meeting, some say a liberal, called his daughter a liar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, superds77 said:

https://sheriff.loudoun.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=7037

 

"Posted on: October 13, 2021

Statement from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office:

Untitled design (3)

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

There has been misinformation circulating regarding an investigation into a reported sexual assault that occurred on May 28, 2021, at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, VA. Due to exclusions under the Virginia Code regarding disclosure of juvenile reports and the fact the case is pending court proceedings, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) is limited as to what information can be released. 

 

On May 28, 2021, an LCSO School Resource Officer was notified by Stone Bridge High School staff of a possible sexual assault.  A thorough investigation and evidentiary analysis was conducted over the course of several weeks by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit.

Once the elements of a crime were determined, on July 8, 2021, a 14-year-old male was arrested in the case with two counts of forcible sodomy. 

 

Following the arrest on July 8, 2021, the judicial process was turned over to the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office to determine bail, or in the case of a juvenile, the continuance of detention or other legal restrictions set forth as part of court proceedings in the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. 

 

As stated in both the current and former Memorandum of Understanding between the LCSO and Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), the Loudoun Sheriff’s Office is not involved in school discipline (nor the placement of students). Nevertheless, the LCSO works closely with school officials throughout all criminal investigations. 

 

The October 6, 2021 incident at Broad Run High School did not involve complex circumstances, the arrest was immediate, and the arrest was reported to the community as information released was unlikely to disclose the identity of the victim. However, the May 28, 2021 investigation was different in that the suspect and victim were familiar with each other, the investigation was complex, and a public announcement had the potential to identify a juvenile victim. 

 

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office remains committed to the safety of all students and will investigate all incidents reported by Loudoun County Public Schools to the fullest extent of the law. 

 

Further information regarding the identity of a juvenile suspect is excluded from disclosure pursuant to Virginia Code §16.1-301 and criminal history information is exempt under Virginia Code §19.2-389."

 

This School Board should be in jail as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JaySolo said:

 

He wasn't angry when he arrived to expose the board. He became angers when one of the other people attending the meeting, some say a liberal, called his daughter a liar.

He was angry. Even the headline in the link says he was angry. 
 

Maybe his daughter is a liar?  Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz. 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

He was angry. Even the headline in the link says he was angry. 
 

Maybe his daughter is a liar?  Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz. 

Maybe his daughter is a liar?

 

The kid was transfered to another school and was charged with sexual assault there as well..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

He was angry. Even the headline in the link says he was angry. 
 

Maybe his daughter is a liar?  Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz. 

He was angry?

 

Oh my God

His daughter is raped and the school board covered it up...??

 

Would you be angry?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

He was angry. Even the headline in the link says he was angry. 
 

Maybe his daughter is a liar?  Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz. 

 

What do you think he was doing at the meeting, he went to expose the cover up.

 

So you do think the daughter lied. What happened to every woman should be heard and believed and all that jazz?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JaySolo said:

 

What do you think he was doing at the meeting, he went to expose the cover up.

 

So you do think the daughter lied. What happened to every woman should be heard and believed and all that jazz?

Did you catch that?

 

"Maybe his daughter lied"....??

 

But just awhile back we were told women had to be believed..

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

He was angry. Even the headline in the link says he was angry. 
 

Maybe his daughter is a liar?  Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz. 

It's the corrupt cops I'm sure...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

Did you catch that?

 

"Maybe his daughter lied"....??

 

But just awhile back we were told women had to be believed..

 

Yah I caught it. Apparently they're only to be believed when their spouting liberal propaganda.

 

As I wrote earlier, a woman says her children are being threatened he believes without question, but someone saying they were raped he had doubts about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

 

Yah I caught it. Apparently they're only to be believed when their spouting liberal propaganda.

 

As I wrote earlier, a woman says her children are being threatened he believes without question, but someone saying they were raped he had doubts about.

^^^Strawman. 
 

Bcuz there is proof of parents threatening school board members. 
 

Where’s the proof of a cover-up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Do you do everything people tell you?

 

Post another video of a school board member "alleging" harassment at the hands of those vile right wingers...

 

😂

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

^^^Strawman. 
 

Bcuz there is proof of parents threatening school board members. 
 

Where’s the proof of a cover-up?

 

What's the proof that somebody's threatening her children?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

Fear mongers?

 

Trump is starting a nuclear war with China.

Trump stole the election with Putin's help

Stock market will collapse because of Trump

Trump will flee to Scotland

Trump had insulted our allies

Trump will be led out of the WH in handcuffs

Trump will not leave the WH

Trump plans on attacking Canada

Trump will attack North Korea

Don't forget that if you get COVID, you die...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Are you sure they covered it up or is it just the parents saying they covered it up. 
 

Most likely they stayed silent during the investigation. 

Yea, we're sure. A month after the incident the school board was saying that there had been no reported incidents of sexual violence to their knowledge. They lied.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...