WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Down with the Government and Anarchy 2021

1 hour ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

hello. no comment on my gender.

Fine.

Then.

Are you XX or XY chromosome? 

maybe i am a girl. maybe im your dad. hah.

You are not my Father. That is not funny. 

alright. lets hear your questions then. im listening.

Done asked one. Lady, done told you you type well. This does not mean you have the gift of debate. So, questions. What should the highest federal income tax rate be? How much do you pay for a muffler? When it comes to election law who it boss? State or federal? Why did The Founding Fathers institute the electoral collage? What means the 3/5 compromise? If I showed you that I am, at this site, the man that pulls for the rights of women over every Swinging Richard that has ever been here and can prove that would you marry me? 

Welcome to the site, lady, I'm a piece of work. You need to settle down. For sure maybe one day the next member is gonna hand me my azz. I'm looking at 14 years that not being so. Are you the one?  

5 minutes ago, teacher said:

Fine.

Then.

Done asked one. Lady, done told you you type well. This does not mean you have the gift of debate. So, questions. What should the highest federal income tax rate be? How much do you pay for a muffler? When it comes to election law who it boss? State or federal? Why did The Founding Fathers institute the electoral collage? What means the 3/5 compromise? If I showed you that I am, at this site, the man that pulls for the rights of women over every Swinging Richard that has ever been here and can prove that would you marry me? 

Welcome to the site, lady, I'm a piece of work. You need to settle down. For sure maybe one day the next member is gonna hand me my azz. I'm looking at 14 years that not being so. Are you the one?  

Tai-Dog likes you.

Can you defeat that arguement, smartass ?                                   😊......🥃

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

Did that one work? I hammered that argument, I thought of that reply in a second. I'm good or what? So what is next? 

I like you.

Please forgive me.

I am a Texan.

I carry a gun.

When you said ..........."I'm good or what ?              So what is next?".

What does that mean ?

Sir,

I am a mercenary.

I think I can take .................Bagram Air Base.

Am I telling a lie?

Or, can 500,000 French Foreign Legion(mercenary force).............

move in................and kill all Taliban ?

The Merc........."get paid up front".                       Cash.

Casca,

The Eternal Mercenary.

13 hours ago, teacher said:

I know exactly what they are doing.

Me too  . . .  they're fooling us 24/7 !

They go to sleep at night pondering in what way tomorrow they can make our lives more miserable  . . .  and they wake up the next day  . . .  and the first thing is  . . .  they start thinking in what way they can make our lives more miserable today !

And at night  . . . 

17 hours ago, teacher said:

Fine.

Then.

Ok. If you must know. I have XX chromosomes (female)

First off, I'm curious to whether you know any of the answers to these questions, or if you are only trying to sound smart. You know, I could look up the answers to some of these but I am not going to, because I am not a cheat, ok. Muffler question, I did look that up because I was curious, there does not seem to be a set price there. It is a sliding scale. I mean, I could argue that it is difficult to find a set answer for anything, simply because the perspective changes depending on who you ask, for most things, at least. American history, sure you could say that's set in stone, but also open to interpretation, highly debated (just look at the constitution.) And... factual? We never know, as none of us were actually there to see it happen.

• Thumb up 1

On 10/13/2021 at 6:27 PM, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

Ok. If you must know. I have XX chromosomes (female)

Thank you, there is meaning to that one. I am XY.

First off, I'm curious to whether you know any of the answers to these questions, or if you are only trying to sound smart.

I don't ask questions that I don't know the answer to. Kinda like debate 101. Also, I'm wicked smart.

You know, I could look up the answers to some of these but I am not going to, because I am not a cheat,

Best answer.

ok. Muffler question, I did look that up because I was curious,

Didn't find it, did you? 

there does not seem to be a set price there. It is a sliding scale. I mean, I could argue that it is difficult to find a set answer for anything, simply because the perspective changes depending on who you ask, for most things, at least.

So you are young and I am am old but back in the day muffler price was a TV advertising joke...

American history, sure you could say that's set in stone, but also open to interpretation, highly debated (just look at the constitution.) And... factual? We never know, as none of us were actually there to see it happen.

Say what now?

I asked you some very salient political questions. Taxes, state vs. fed, electoral college, 3/5 and you went with muffler. I get it, that's a lot, that is months of answering. You are still good but you need to understand that this site is not as simple as maybe you think it is. Just me, XX person welcoming you to the site. 

Giddyup some!

On 10/12/2021 at 5:55 PM, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

Obviously, as a nation, we are very divided.

This is apparent everywhere we go. From here, on the internet, to family, gatherings, workplaces; simply our every day life.

How did the country get so divided? Why are we always asked to take a stance on matters, but seem to have no say when it comes down to us as individuals? If you look at who is feeding us this information that is the instrument for our division, we see that it is coming from media sources. We do not know who controls the media, really; it could be anyone; the government, rich businessmen and corporations, whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

The government is largely invisible to us, the people. We have no clue what they are doing, they seem to have a mind of their own, and in reckless abandon make choices that the American people do not even vote on. To distract us from their bad behaviour, they polarize us.

Allow me to take a look at Black Lives Matter. I have absolutely no problem with any race or nationality. I am white. But issues like this are designed to create tension between certain groups of people. We are not one another's enemies.

Same goes for the party system. Democrat or Republican; we are pitted against one another. Vaccinated or Anti vaccinated. Trump supporter or Trump hater. The list goes on.

All Donald Trump did was voice the opinions of many people who are just as oppressed by the system as people who would call them oppressors. Nothing in this country is fair; I repeat, nothing.

The people are not to blame for the problems, and we are not to blame for the shitty way the country is being run. the blame that is passed onto us for things that we did not even do. We are not to blame for the drama started between our country and other nations. The government does all of this because their leash has gotten so long and their owner, (who is supposed to be the people as a cohesive unit) has gotten so polarized that we can no longer control them.

I am not saying that people shouldn't have their opinions. In fact, I fully support that each person does whatever they would like. What I am against is control and brainwashing by what I would consider a bunch of lying, corrupt, criminals. Head over to your nearest prison. Would you put one of those guys in the white house? I didn't think so. So then, why are these people in office and not thrown out in the streets for gross misconduct? I'll tell you why; money. Either you got it or you don't, and with money comes an education, and with knowledge comes power, power to obtain even more money, and a position too. IN that case, it does not matter how much of a trashy corrupt lowlife someone is; if they've got money, they can get into politics. What a joke, huh?

So tell me. Why are we the people allowing these pigs to tell us what to do? Isn't it about time we join together and teach those assholes a lesson? I am of the opinion that what is broken cannot be fixed. You can glue a broken cup together temporarily, but as soon as you pour hot water in it,  it will break. The best course of action is to get rid of what is not working and start over from the beginning. Radical change and destruction of what does not work is the way to go.

Shout it from the rooftops Sistah!

On 10/13/2021 at 12:41 AM, Taipan said:

OK.

You have some "Mother-Issues"........ you might want to work out.

I am a psychologist.

Licensed.

On the same plane.........of........"Hannibal Lecter".

What did you feel.....at 12yr.-old......when your mother,........single, lonely,......started

walking around the house.....in just her panties & bra ?

What did you feel ?

Mom, my eyes. 

You can be honest with me.

The Truth won't go no further.............than right here.    

It's all good, you gave me an in to a joke.

Whatever, bro, keep trying.