Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Down with the Government and Anarchy 2021


Recommended Posts

Obviously, as a nation, we are very divided.

This is apparent everywhere we go. From here, on the internet, to family, gatherings, workplaces; simply our every day life.

 

How did the country get so divided? Why are we always asked to take a stance on matters, but seem to have no say when it comes down to us as individuals? If you look at who is feeding us this information that is the instrument for our division, we see that it is coming from media sources. We do not know who controls the media, really; it could be anyone; the government, rich businessmen and corporations, whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

 

The government is largely invisible to us, the people. We have no clue what they are doing, they seem to have a mind of their own, and in reckless abandon make choices that the American people do not even vote on. To distract us from their bad behaviour, they polarize us.

 

Allow me to take a look at Black Lives Matter. I have absolutely no problem with any race or nationality. I am white. But issues like this are designed to create tension between certain groups of people. We are not one another's enemies.

 

Same goes for the party system. Democrat or Republican; we are pitted against one another. Vaccinated or Anti vaccinated. Trump supporter or Trump hater. The list goes on.

 

All Donald Trump did was voice the opinions of many people who are just as oppressed by the system as people who would call them oppressors. Nothing in this country is fair; I repeat, nothing.

 

The people are not to blame for the problems, and we are not to blame for the shitty way the country is being run. the blame that is passed onto us for things that we did not even do. We are not to blame for the drama started between our country and other nations. The government does all of this because their leash has gotten so long and their owner, (who is supposed to be the people as a cohesive unit) has gotten so polarized that we can no longer control them.

 

I am not saying that people shouldn't have their opinions. In fact, I fully support that each person does whatever they would like. What I am against is control and brainwashing by what I would consider a bunch of lying, corrupt, criminals. Head over to your nearest prison. Would you put one of those guys in the white house? I didn't think so. So then, why are these people in office and not thrown out in the streets for gross misconduct? I'll tell you why; money. Either you got it or you don't, and with money comes an education, and with knowledge comes power, power to obtain even more money, and a position too. IN that case, it does not matter how much of a trashy corrupt lowlife someone is; if they've got money, they can get into politics. What a joke, huh?

 

So tell me. Why are we the people allowing these pigs to tell us what to do? Isn't it about time we join together and teach those assholes a lesson? I am of the opinion that what is broken cannot be fixed. You can glue a broken cup together temporarily, but as soon as you pour hot water in it,  it will break. The best course of action is to get rid of what is not working and start over from the beginning. Radical change and destruction of what does not work is the way to go.

 

 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

Obviously, as a nation, we are very divided.

This is apparent everywhere we go. From here, on the internet, to family, gatherings, workplaces; simply our every day life.

 

How did the country get so divided? Why are we always asked to take a stance on matters, but seem to have no say when it comes down to us as individuals? If you look at who is feeding us this information that is the instrument for our division, we see that it is coming from media sources. We do not know who controls the media, really; it could be anyone; the government, rich businessmen and corporations, whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

 

The government is largely invisible to us, the people. We have no clue what they are doing, they seem to have a mind of their own, and in reckless abandon make choices that the American people do not even vote on. To distract us from their bad behaviour, they polarize us.

 

Allow me to take a look at Black Lives Matter. I have absolutely no problem with any race or nationality. I am white. But issues like this are designed to create tension between certain groups of people. We are not one another's enemies.

 

Same goes for the party system. Democrat or Republican; we are pitted against one another. Vaccinated or Anti vaccinated. Trump supporter or Trump hater. The list goes on.

 

All Donald Trump did was voice the opinions of many people who are just as oppressed by the system as people who would call them oppressors. Nothing in this country is fair; I repeat, nothing.

 

The people are not to blame for the problems, and we are not to blame for the shitty way the country is being run. the blame that is passed onto us for things that we did not even do. We are not to blame for the drama started between our country and other nations. The government does all of this because their leash has gotten so long and their owner, (who is supposed to be the people as a cohesive unit) has gotten so polarized that we can no longer control them.

 

I am not saying that people shouldn't have their opinions. In fact, I fully support that each person does whatever they would like. What I am against is control and brainwashing by what I would consider a bunch of lying, corrupt, criminals. Head over to your nearest prison. Would you put one of those guys in the white house? I didn't think so. So then, why are these people in office and not thrown out in the streets for gross misconduct? I'll tell you why; money. Either you got it or you don't, and with money comes an education, and with knowledge comes power, power to obtain even more money, and a position too. IN that case, it does not matter how much of a trashy corrupt lowlife someone is; if they've got money, they can get into politics. What a joke, huh?

 

So tell me. Why are we the people allowing these pigs to tell us what to do? Isn't it about time we join together and teach those assholes a lesson? I am of the opinion that what is broken cannot be fixed. You can glue a broken cup together temporarily, but as soon as you pour hot water in it,  it will break. The best course of action is to get rid of what is not working and start over from the beginning. Radical change and destruction of what does not work is the way to go.

 

 

 

 

Welcome to the club....

 

Vince Flynn Term Limits...it would be a good start...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

Obviously, as a nation, we are very divided.

This is apparent everywhere we go. From here, on the internet, to family, gatherings, workplaces; simply our every day life.

 

How did the country get so divided? Why are we always asked to take a stance on matters, but seem to have no say when it comes down to us as individuals? If you look at who is feeding us this information that is the instrument for our division, we see that it is coming from media sources. We do not know who controls the media, really; it could be anyone; the government, rich businessmen and corporations, whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

 

The government is largely invisible to us, the people. We have no clue what they are doing, they seem to have a mind of their own, and in reckless abandon make choices that the American people do not even vote on. To distract us from their bad behaviour, they polarize us.

 

Allow me to take a look at Black Lives Matter. I have absolutely no problem with any race or nationality. I am white. But issues like this are designed to create tension between certain groups of people. We are not one another's enemies.

 

Same goes for the party system. Democrat or Republican; we are pitted against one another. Vaccinated or Anti vaccinated. Trump supporter or Trump hater. The list goes on.

 

All Donald Trump did was voice the opinions of many people who are just as oppressed by the system as people who would call them oppressors. Nothing in this country is fair; I repeat, nothing.

 

The people are not to blame for the problems, and we are not to blame for the shitty way the country is being run. the blame that is passed onto us for things that we did not even do. We are not to blame for the drama started between our country and other nations. The government does all of this because their leash has gotten so long and their owner, (who is supposed to be the people as a cohesive unit) has gotten so polarized that we can no longer control them.

 

I am not saying that people shouldn't have their opinions. In fact, I fully support that each person does whatever they would like. What I am against is control and brainwashing by what I would consider a bunch of lying, corrupt, criminals. Head over to your nearest prison. Would you put one of those guys in the white house? I didn't think so. So then, why are these people in office and not thrown out in the streets for gross misconduct? I'll tell you why; money. Either you got it or you don't, and with money comes an education, and with knowledge comes power, power to obtain even more money, and a position too. IN that case, it does not matter how much of a trashy corrupt lowlife someone is; if they've got money, they can get into politics. What a joke, huh?

 

So tell me. Why are we the people allowing these pigs to tell us what to do? Isn't it about time we join together and teach those assholes a lesson? I am of the opinion that what is broken cannot be fixed. You can glue a broken cup together temporarily, but as soon as you pour hot water in it,  it will break. The best course of action is to get rid of what is not working and start over from the beginning. Radical change and destruction of what does not work is the way to go.

 

 

 

 

Yes yes. Put me in charge. I alone can fix it

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Yes yes. Put me in charge. I alone can fix it

 

Mam,

Texas wants to keep you.

You carry the fighter heart.

We believe in "freedom of speech".

 

I am watching Hannity.      

And I am drinking Jack.......................😉......🥃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

That'd be suicide  . . .  by syphilis !

You idiot! I know more than any general. I grabbed genitals like no other and I get the best deals cause I don't pay my bills. I don't understand wind though. People tell me it blows this way or that way, whatever. Assholes. Let's make Zaro great

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Put  ------> ME <-----  in charge  . . .  and America will be feared and RESPECTED again !

 

America will be showing the way again  . . .  the beacon showing the way forward !

Bedtime

Git

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Licking, blowing and sucking them  . . .  hardly qualify as  "grabbing"  them !

Brush your tooth and go to bed. I ain't gonna tell you again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

 

That's right @Zaro  . . .  you know me as no other.

If I had married you back then  . . .  I'd have straightened you  . . .  and tuned you  . . .  

 

Off I am.

You would be six feet under

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

Nothing in this country is fair; I repeat, nothing.

 

If life was fair...the early bird wouldn't get the worm...since the worm has just as much right to live as the bird.

 

 

 

 

 

cartman-homecopycopy_zps2hffhwrb.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lookie here, a well spoken and not random gal.

 

1 hour ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

Obviously, as a nation, we are very divided.

This is apparent everywhere we go. From here, on the internet, to family, gatherings, workplaces; simply our every day life.


How did the country get so divided?

 

Didn't get so, always been so. Same ol' story, socialists and capitalists. Or, if you will, control freaks and the "leave us the fu(k alone" crowd. 

 

Quote

Why are we always asked to take a stance on matters,

 

Cause it matters.

 

Quote

but seem to have no say when it comes down to us as individuals?

 

Seems.

 

Quote

If you look at who is feeding us this information that is the instrument for our division, we see that it is coming from media sources. We do not know who controls the media, really; it could be anyone; the government, rich businessmen and corporations, whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

 

I disagree, I have all that clocked.

 

Quote

The government is largely invisible to us, the people. We have no clue what they are doing,

 

I know exactly what they are doing.

 

Quote

they seem to have a mind of their own, and in reckless abandon make choices that the American people do not even vote on.

 

As well we shouldn't as we are not a democracy, we are a republic.

 

Quote

To distract us from their bad behaviour, they polarize us.

 

Nice.

 

Quote

Allow me to take a look at Black Lives Matter.

 

Not allowed.

 

Quote

I have absolutely no problem with any race or nationality.

 

Racist.

 

Quote

I am white.

 

Subconscious racist.

 

Quote

But issues like this are designed to create tension between certain groups of people.

Quote


Sure.

 

Quote

We are not one another's enemies.

 

Yes, we are. How old are you? I'm 57. Do you have children? I have four(4.) I'm a Libertarian, I desire not to tell others how to live. The left desires to tell me how to live. That is enemy territory there. 

 

Quote

All Donald Trump did was voice the opinions of many people who are just as oppressed by the system as people who would call them oppressors.

 

Good line.

Quote

Nothing in this country is fair; I repeat, nothing.

 

Fair would be men competing against men and women competing against women in athletic events.

 

Sorry.

 

Quote

The people are not to blame for the problems, and we are not to blame for the shitty way the country is being run.

 

Of course we are. Did someone other than the people vote these azzholes in?

 

Quote

We are not to blame for the drama started between our country and other nations.

 

That would be on other nations. Are you a military veteran?
 

Quote

The government does all of this because their leash has gotten so long and their owner, (who is supposed to be the people as a cohesive unit) has gotten so polarized that we can no longer control them.

 

That can change in the next national election.

 

-

 

So far I like this one. I'm gettin long so it's submit time. I'll get right back at it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

I am not saying that people shouldn't have their opinions. In fact, I fully support that each person does whatever they would like.

 

Then you would be a Libertarian.

 

Quote

What I am against is control and brainwashing by what I would consider a bunch of lying, corrupt, criminals.

 

It's only brainwashing if you accept it or you are a child. 

 

Quote

Head over to your nearest prison.

 

No thank you. Been there, done that. I've spent 41 days in two(2) different jails. Odd thing was I had the same nickname in both jails. "Kung-fu." Cause all I did all day long was train. You ever been in jail? Jail and prison are different. Jail is where you goto at first or if your sentence is under a year. At least in Florida. Moving violations, not anything serious, I stayed cause a few days in jail they go time "time served." it's a whole story. I have it all wroted down somewhere at this site. 

 

Quote

So then, why are these people in office and not thrown out in the streets for gross misconduct?

 

Power protects power.

 

Quote

I'll tell you why; money.

 

Nah, many folks have money. Political power is a different animal. 

 

Quote

Either you got it or you don't, and with money comes an education,

 

Gettin more smarterer is free. Or are you saying that piece of paper that costs buku bucks? I wouldn't know about that. 

 

Quote

So tell me. Why are we the people allowing these pigs to tell us what to do?

 

Cause most folks are more concerned with which Kardashian has the fattest azz, cause they don't do the reading and thinking to get all wonk, cause they vote for who is gonna give them cash, cause they don't read the horse thread, cause they've never went to Treasury.gov and learned about their taxes, ignorance, stupidity, envy...

 

you want more, lady?

 

I can direct you to a thread where it's all horrible. 

 

Quote

Isn't it about time we join together and teach those assholes a lesson?

 

Giddyup! I'm still first. Are you second?

 

Quote

I am of the opinion that what is broken cannot be fixed.

 

My truck is doomed. Glass half full, eh?

 

Quote

You can glue a broken cup together temporarily, but as soon as you pour hot water in it,  it will break.

 

Glue should not be made of hope and spit. 

 

Quote

The best course of action is to get rid of what is not working and start over from the beginning.

 

Burn it all down you say?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

Radical change and destruction of what does not work is the way to go.

 

Lady, we still have The Mighty US of A Constitution. Are you familiar with this? Still works. You're good, breath of fresh air. Grandiose assumptions, lack of a bunch of stuff, kinda a right wing talking point extravaganza, not bad for the first show but this is is Liberalforum.org. I dunno, the left round here these parts is exceedingly stupid, I haven't read beyond your OP. I've yet to take the pulse of this thread. Oh, you are hot. Your thread is. You might be a fat, pasty man fu(k in Mom's basement. 

 

-

 

If you are actually a girl I'd like to I'd like to run some questions by you. About this site and all. The other stuff King Of The Country shall be asking you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

Lady, we still have The Mighty US of A Constitution. Are you familiar with this? Still works. You're good, breath of fresh air. Grandiose assumptions, lack of a bunch of stuff, kinda a right wing talking point extravaganza, not bad for the first show but this is is Liberalforum.org. I dunno, the left round here these parts is exceedingly stupid, I haven't read beyond your OP. I've yet to take the pulse of this thread. Oh, you are hot. Your thread is. You might be a fat, pasty man fu(k in Mom's basement. 

 

-

 

If you are actually a girl I'd like to I'd like to run some questions by you. About this site and all. The other stuff King Of The Country shall be asking you. 

OK.

You have some "Mother-Issues"........ you might want to work out.

I am a psychologist.

Licensed.

On the same plane.........of........"Hannibal Lecter".

 

What did you feel.....at 12yr.-old......when your mother,........single, lonely,......started

walking around the house.....in just her panties & bra ?

What did you feel ?

 

You can be honest with me.

The Truth won't go no further.............than right here.                   😉.....🥃

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

OK.

You have some "Mother-Issues"........ you might want to work out.

I am a psychologist.

Licensed.

On the same plane.........of........"Hannibal Lecter".

 

What did you feel.....at 12yr.-old......when your mother,........single, lonely,......started

walking around the house.....in just her panties & bra ?

What did you feel ?

 

You can be honest with me.

The Truth won't go no further.............than right here.                   😉.....🥃

 

 

 

 

First of all, I want to thank you. Not only have you addressed the argument with great ease, you have also proved your point to a level that I cannot even begin to think about how to disprove you. You had me at "12yr.-old......when your mother,........single, lonely,......started

walking around the house.....in just her panties & bra"
The intelligence of this statement is so riveting, that I literally do not know how to argue with you. I mean, you seriously make it difficult.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

OK.

You have some "Mother-Issues"........ you might want to work out.

I am a psychologist.

Licensed.

On the same plane.........of........"Hannibal Lecter".

 

What did you feel.....at 12yr.-old......when your mother,........single, lonely,......started

walking around the house.....in just her panties & bra ?

What did you feel ?

 

You can be honest with me.

The Truth won't go no further.............than right here.    

 

You are a fu(kin riot, you always have been.

 

Do you have children?

 

My earliest childhood memories my Dear Mother tells me HAS to be when I was under two(2) friggin years old because we moved and I described the apartment after that time. I remember stuff when I was less that two(2.) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ThePrimaryAntagonist said:

First of all, I want to thank you. Not only have you addressed the argument with great ease, you have also proved your point to a level that I cannot even begin to think about how to disprove you. You had me at "12yr.-old......when your mother,........single, lonely,......started

walking around the house.....in just her panties & bra"
The intelligence of this statement is so riveting, that I literally do not know how to argue with you. I mean, you seriously make it difficult.

 

 

Sir,

I am a mercenary.

I get paid(handsomely)..........

 

You are not that tough...........but I am.

 

And yes,    I should not like you .........but......but......you bastard !!

I might !!    A little !!

Please......don't try that trick again.

 

I might.....have to get rough with you.                            🙂......🥃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...