Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

And ANOTHER ONE.....Former trump official..."America won’t reach its 300th birthday if the GOP isn't stopped:"

Y'all drones act like these school boards and administrators are just now pulling this crap. Wrong. they been acting like that for as long as I can remember, no matter which team was running things.

I got a phone call from my son's elementary school. he did something. I forgot what. Right off the bat the stupid bitch starts telling me if I talk rude or whatever, they'll file charges on me for verbal assault. Yeah. That's the first thing this cunt started off with. Not why she called or what happened, but that lame assed threat. First off,  jail don't scare me.

And I don't do well with assholes trying to intimidate me.

So I told her, "OK do that and I'll make bail in four hours, where will you be then?" You'd be amazed how fast her tone changed.

6 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Yes. 

Tell us...

A couple years ago a Democrat said Trump supporters should be harassed when you see them.

Remember Maxine Waters words?

Why is this any different?

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Tell us...

A couple years ago a Democrat said Trump supporters should be harassed when you see them.

Remember Maxine Waters words?

Why is this any different?

Bcuz she was not making personal threats towards individuals like these parents are doing. 

We get in politicians’ faces all the time. That’s the only thing she said. She did not threaten to go to their homes. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Probably bcuz lovcss li l police are doing nothing about it?

Then isn't the answer to fix the local police instead of bringing the feds into it? That would start at county and at most state level. So you are being glib. Do you want the feds to override local policing? 

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

Then isn't the answer to fix the local police instead of bringing the feds into it? That would start at county and at most state level. So you are being glib. Do you want the feds to override local policing? 

Who’s going to fix the local police?  Republican governors? Laughable. 

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

^^^this retard can’t stay on topic. 

What up? You can't respond to the fact she's advocating the same tactics as those you're ready to brand soccer moms at school boards as domestic terrorist?

Just now, Pastafarian said:

Who’s going to fix the local police?  Republican governors? Laughable. 

Ah, now we gettin after it. So if you don't like how things are going locally enter the brown shirts. Where do you stand with state's rights vs, Mother government? 

13 minutes ago, teacher said:

Ah, now we gettin after it. So if you don't like how things are going locally enter the brown shirts. Where do you stand with state's rights vs, Mother government? 

If the local police are letting people get away with felonious crimes, then it’s up to those with higher pay grades to get things done. 

Do your job and no one will bother you. 

15 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

What up? You can't respond to the fact she's advocating the same tactics as those you're ready to brand soccer moms at school boards as domestic terrorist?

She’s not advocating the same thing, retard. 

If soccer moms are threatening individuals they are committing a crime. 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

She’s not advocating the same thing, retard. 

Yes she is. She's telling people to go out and harass other people. I guess it's different when a liberal does it.

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

So what threats have soccer moms made against individuals?

12 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

If the local police are letting people get away with felonious crimes, then it’s up to those with higher pay grades to get things done. 

Do your job and no one will bother you. 

Come on, man, you want to say it...

kenison-1-1.png

13 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

What was the threat? I hope you get hit by a rusty bus. Come on, man, you know you want to say it, you know more betterer than me, you get to tell me tell me how to live cause I'm just fu(kin wrong. You are a liberal and I'm a conservative, that is reason enough, say it, come on, say it, you know you want to, think about how good it will feel once you let it out.

Or debate and answer my questions, fool.

4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Bcuz she was not making personal threats towards individuals like these parents are doing. 

We get in politicians’ faces all the time. That’s the only thing she said. She did not threaten to go to their homes. 

You seem to forget, most school board members are politicians, they are elected to office.

She didn't threaten to go to their homes? You mean like all those people that showed up at the congressman's houseboat? Were those people domestic terrorist?