Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Plandemic Series.com - "INDOCTORNATION" - "100% censored 0% debunked"

While I found a few references in a search of this forum, I was surprised to find no threads with a reference to it in the title.
May be a little easier for some folks to get the content, now that we are so much further down the road.
For those that haven't seen it, or those that haven't seen it in a while.....

• freeman changed the title to Plandemic Series.com - "INDOCTORNATION" - "100% censored 0% debunked"
10 minutes ago, freeman said:
While I found a few references in a search of this forum, I was surprised to find no threads with a reference to it in the title.
May be a little easier for some folks to get the content, now that we are so much further down the road.

The first installment of PLANDEMIC, a 26 minute documentary featuring celebrated virologist Judy Mikovits, has been seen by over one billion people worldwide, setting a historic record. The premiere of PLANDEMIC 2 (aka INDOCTORNATION) featuring white collar crime investigator, Dr. David Martin, also set a world record with 2 million viewers attending the global livestream.

The two part series was declared “debunked” by critics all over the world. In the name of science and public safety, the gatekeepers of free speech took unprecedented measures to censor the information they called “dangerous conspiracy theory.” 

When Dr. Mikovits made the bold claim that COVID-19 was manipulated in a lab, she was smeared as “crazy.” When Dr. Martin exposed the patents and paper trail proving that that Dr. Fauci was funding dangerous gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab, critics laughed. 

Today, the critics are no longer laughing. Through accredited scientific studies, every major claim made within the PLANDEMIC series has been validated as accurate. PLANDEMIC is now being acknowledged for being among the first to warn the world of the agenda to reduce the liberties of citizens through medical tyranny.

Though we had no intention of receiving awards for this series, we are honored to have won the European Independent Film Award for Best Documentary, as it displays an encouraging shift in public awareness and courage.

FILM-AWARD-LOGO-black-scaled.jpg

21 minutes ago, freeman said:

"We can't do this without YOUR help. Please donate"