Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

White women increasingly going to men of color.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:00 AM, Tiseti said:

Boy, YALL are really insecure in your manhood. If it helps all black men don't have big dicks/cocks...that's a myth...and all white men don't have small dicks/cocks...that's a myth.

It’s the Asians that are packing light. Lol

so I’ve heard

23 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

Yea Teach. We all think we're so different, but all in all we want the same things in life. A decent place to live, safety and opportunity for our families, but the people who really own this country have us fighting over guns, gays, Mexicans and any other thing they can inject into our society that will continue to keep us eating each other while they make off with the loot.

Now we are gettin somewhere. 

All the elections are always almost 50%/50%. That seems odd to me. 

Bring it home me, bro. Type a lot of words. 

On 10/13/2021 at 6:05 AM, bigmike1256 said:

I'm hearing alot of the chauvinistic views of men who

This site is a sausage fest. What did you expect? 

pity these poor Lil things of the opposite sex for letting themselves be abused mentally and physically by us the brutish male members of the species but women can be just as bad. Lacking the physical characteristics to beat up their male counterparts they've become especially skilled at psychological torture.

That works.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:22 AM, Imgreatagain said:

IMO most women are walking away. From all men. Realizing that being alone is superior to being with subpar men. That applies to all colors. 
mike drop 

Well, kizz my azz. I always woke up in the middle of the night and fed my babies. All four(4) of them. You don't have children, do you? I can tell. You don't know this thing. My favorite kid story is when I told my third, Rachel Lee, she was about four(4) and as was my wont when it was bed time it's Dad reads books, to go get a book. I had a library. So Rachel Lee had to go pick out a book next thing you know, as always, she walks in holding a book up to me, from my view it's a single book, but behind that book was more books. She's thinking once she gets in bed with me I have to read all the books. I read all the books. She picked out books that were all the same size. She's four(4) and I can't figure that out. Pretty standard Dad stuff there. There's still still millions of us Dads out there. Now way, lady, do you get to say all men. It's all good, be alone, my children are all adults, I haven't seen them for a while, next time I hug them shall be the happiest I've ever been in my life. So maybe not find a sub-par man? 

• Thumb up 1