Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

White women increasingly going to men of color.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The white women that date /marry black men are usually dating rappers, pro something. 
the average black dude is only getting white trash fatties 

904-B1-D0-B-02-B9-4-AB1-BB7-D-1-B5-E2-AE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, slideman said:

The day is coming when color of skin will be of no more importance than color of hair or eyes.

What are the white supremacists going to do then?

what are you liberals going to do when you can't spread lies no more

10 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

Interestingly, you really notice this in the south. What does this say about all those southern flag waving white patriotic southern jackoffs. Looks to me like even their women have gotten the shits of them. 

Are you Afro-American? Many suspect you are

You have been asked this before and refused to answer. You're apparently embarrassed of your ethnicity...

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Most of these white women who are dating black men are SJWs using black men for making social points.  

Prove me wrong.  

And no decent whites would have them, so they were left with few options. There's that

1 minute ago, slideman said:

The day is coming when color of skin will be of no more importance than color of hair or eyes.

I spend a lot of time in the Dominican Republic, where for most people to express racial hatred would be to insult a relative.

Only one Hispanic American country has ever has serious race riots, and that was Cuba, after  the US withdrew an American governor from Omaha named Charles Edward Magoon.  President Gomez executed 2000 Blacks in 1912. He was worse than Magoon.

11 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

Interestingly, you really notice this in the south. What does this say about all those southern flag waving white patriotic southern jackoffs. Looks to me like even their women have gotten the shits of them. 

While that seemed to be a trend about 10 years ago, I've noticed the opposite over the past 2-4 years. Far fewer white women are dating black men.  There's too much hate between the white and black races right now, mostly due to BLM anger and hate, were white girls are simply staying away.  Dating black men apparently is "sketch" and not cool anymore.  

15 minutes ago, slideman said:

Why worry about them.  They will continue to date and marry within their race.  Is it really a problem for you that some white people don't find blacks attractive for dating or marrying?

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Why worry about them.  They will continue to date and marry within their race.  Is it really a problem for you that some white people don't find blacks attractive for dating or marrying?

No it is a problem that black people are discriminated against in housing employment and education.

1 minute ago, slideman said:

No it is a problem that black people are discriminated against in housing employment and education.

Except, they aren't. And, if they believe they are being discriminated this way, there are laws for them to use to correct the offending situation for themselves.

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

prove it bitch

There is extensive research that demonstrates that those things are true I won't bother to elucidate it to you because you prefer to remain ignorant.

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

There is extensive research that demonstrates that those things are true I won't bother to elucidate it to you because you prefer to remain ignorant.

ya 20+ years ago you lying POS

58 minutes ago, Skans said:

While that seemed to be a trend about 10 years ago, I've noticed the opposite over the past 2-4 years. Far fewer white women are dating black men.  There's too much hate between the white and black races right now, mostly due to BLM anger and hate, were white girls are simply staying away.  Dating black men apparently is "sketch" and not cool anymore.  

There are no statistics on this, so we will never know.

In any case it would vary greatly from rural to, urban, north to south, and east to west .

Let's just say that this is what happens on Planet Skans, a small region bordered by the Ears of Skans, and the Pate and Mouth of Skans.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are no statistics on this, so we will never know.

In any case it would vary greatly from rural to, urban, north to south, and east to west .

Let's just say that this is what happens on Planet Skans, a small region bordered by the Ears of Skans, and the Pate and Mouth of Skans.

You are out of touch.  Knowing boys/girls between the ages of 16 and 25, I see a distinct trend against against white girls dating black boys.  Like I said, it's considered "sketch".  I knew one white girl who became so ashamed that she dated a black teen she cut ties with her friends, her black boyfriend and ended up attending college out of state to "start over".   Black kids and their parents have become just too angry and mean due to BLM stuff for white kids to interact with.  Also, white parents and black parents have both become far less tolerant of their kids dating outside their race.

I'm just reporting the facts.  You can call me racist for doing this.  That's ok, just goes to show that you and slideman are simply out of touch.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Are you Afro-American? Many suspect you are

You have been asked this before and refused to answer. You're apparently embarrassed of your ethnicity...

What was the highest grade you finished?

Many suspect that you did not even finish high school.

I have asked you before but you refuse to answer.

You're apparently embarrassed by your lack of education.

And no decent whites would have them, so they were left with few options. There's that

How do you know?

Where is your link to proof of this?

Do you know all the women in America who are choosing 'blacks'?

Clearly, you  - yet again - haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

You racist, dried up old fart who CLEARLY craves YOUNG girls to have sex with...like a disgusting sex pervert.

SHIT 😳 

That's not a woman that's a beast

Well, at least she is of legal age.

Which cannot clearly be said for the girls you clearly are sexually attracted to.

As proven by this link:

OIP.tJeNgrDuzVkoP7KOEklETAHaE8?pid=ImgDe

Disgusting sex pervert Grampa.

Six Shooter:

skimpy-sarong-herbert.png?w=292&h=512

• Haha 1