Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Maybe we should let the Racist republiKlan rednecks have this room all to themselves...

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Hilarious how every single libtard reject in this dump joins benson the Asshole Degenerate (remember folks, he's the racist piece of human SHIT who cheered the accidental death of a little girl simply because she was white) and posts how they do NOT want to participate here, yet they post in this thread crying and bawling how bad it is to post here!?

Hilarious how every single rightwingnut reject from grade school on this pathetic excuse for a forum joins the Asshole Chorus to demonstrate the truth of the OP. They are indeed boring, infantile and crazy.

And, as ol’ SickShitter helpfully reminds us…….

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN we GET??!!

Apparently…..LOTS MORE!!!

• Upvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1
  • Thumb up 1

30 minutes ago, slideman said:

I have had contact with some mentally ill people and they are at times reachable. These people are not. There is a solid wall of propaganda between them and reason. I do not see a way to breach it.

^^^ Still angry because CONSERVATIVE TEXANS ran his queer ass out of the Lone Star State, and forbade him from ever returning.

30 minutes ago, slideman said:

Hilarious how the thread doesn't move you to one instant of introspection and instead elicits your mockery, as always, as that is all you have to offer, as you are adolescent; a case of arrested development.

The big lie has been laughed out of every Court.

^^^ Thinks he's "introspective" because he has his head up his ass.

(Can this REALLY get ANY EASIER, folks?)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, benson13 said:

Maybe we should let the Racist republiKlan rednecks have this room all to themselves...

Although I'd love to see you scumbags slime your way to hide in the LO burrow and whine, snivel and whimper in there  . . . I won't hold my breath  . . .  you pervert masochists are addicted to being humiliated !

But you'll all regularly keep telling us how sick and tired you are of  "us"  rednecks and  "vowing"  to leave the site for good.

Will never happen !

You're all gutless liars !

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, benson13 said:

Let them come here daily to alabama Skippys Room all by themselves to deny GW, claim its dark people that are destroying America, the Top 1% and the Corp's deserve Trillions more in Tax Cuts, trump and his admin aren't Lying Criminals, etc etc etc.....etc etc etc

Seems like the Dems are leaving due to the low Intelligence of the rightwing Scum here daily, it does get sickening....actually Boring is a better word

So it's now racist to think Miami won't be underwater in a couple years?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, calguy said:

Same old members...... Same boring memes.... Benson is right....

This place is stagnant. Nothing but right-wingers jacking each other off.

Make sure the door doesn't hit your fat, obese, deflowered ass on your way out !

6 hours ago, benson13 said:

Just look at the red states.....Sorry, the Majority doesn't want America to be the red states

SECEDE and turn into 3rd world

Secession is no option !

Only annexation is  . . .  of Canada and Mexico  . . .  for starters.

As far as you pervert scumbags are concerned  . . .  AMPUTATION  is the answer!

Meaning you all need to be rounded up, herded onto ships and sent back to Europe !

You'll love to live in islamic societies ! 

Why do libbers bother with this room? There is a liberals only room. Libbers troll and have masochistic tendencies. When you read the defense of Senile Joe you wonder if libbers have any sense at all. An example would be the exit from Afghan. Libbers claim Trump set a trap for dimwit Joe. That means sleepy Joe fell for Trumps trap.  Libbers have TDS and will never be cured. TDS forces Libs to blame every insanity of Joe on Trump. Libs are here to post nonsense and then get torched by cons. Defending Joe Biden gives libs some sort of masochistic sexual gratification. That is why libbers come here.

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Why do libbers bother with this room? There is a liberals only room. Libbers troll and have masochistic tendencies. When you read the defense of Senile Joe you wonder if libbers have any sense at all. An example would be the exit from Afghan. Libbers claim Trump set a trap for dimwit Joe. That means sleepy Joe fell for Trumps trap.  Libbers have TDS and will never be cured. TDS forces Libs to blame every insanity of Joe on Trump. Libs are here to post nonsense and then get torched by cons. Defending Joe Biden gives libs some sort of masochistic sexual gratification. That is why libbers come here.

Because they actually think copying and pasting mindless propaganda from their MSM and fact checkers is considered valid debate. 

Take @benson13 for example. He posts some of the most hyper partisan trash the internet has to offer, then runs away whenever challenged and “thinks” he’s a top notch debater……

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Because they actually think copying and pasting mindless propaganda from their MSM and fact checkers is considered valid debate. 

Take @benson13 for example. He posts some of the most hyper partisan trash the internet has to offer, then runs away whenever challenged and “thinks” he’s a top notch debater……

Sez Mr. Gateway Pundit, trash man!

BTW, this isn't a debate forum...its an insult forum, and you are the leader of insults!

Years ago, you once wrote that you had to insult someone to get them to reply to you!

• Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

BTW, this isn't a debate forum...its an insult forum, and you are the leader of insults!

Years ago, you once wrote that you had to insult someone to get them to reply to you!

You’re wrong. Now fuck off Geritol. 

19 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

You should stop fucking your sister.

The INCESTUOUS CHILD you created needs help and you spend worthless time here when you could be making your own genetically inferior child more comfortable.

Man up, SHITSTAIN!!

5 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

You should stop fucking your sister.

The INCESTUOUS CHILD you created needs help and you spend worthless time here when you could be making your own genetically inferior child more comfortable.

Man up, SHITSTAIN!!

^^ boring Schlappschwanz

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

Yea...those damn Blue Cities & States that pay for the redneck states SUBSIDATION

Detroit population 673,000

520,000 blacks

73,000 whites

31,000 Hispanics

190,000 blacks on welfare or 37% of blacks

35,000 whites on welfare or 48% of whites

20,000 Hispanics on welfare or 64.5% of Hispanics...

Shit, they can't even keep themselves afloat fuckhead!

5 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You don't LET us do anything, bitch.  We'll take what we want, and you can't stop us. 

Your problem is that you backed a Demented old man, that has fucked up literally EVERYTHING. HE. HAS. TOUCHED.

2E114554-9EC6-438C-8D7F-6C428D79A2F0.jpeg

4 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

Yea I'm bout ready to give this place the slip for another few yrs. About 8 of the very same halfwits who literally live here. Every post I make I have the very same 5 retards quoting me within minutes having their little racist hissy fits. And they have the stones to ask you for donations, ROTFLMAO!!!!!

E869F6B9-AC8B-4A42-A225-EE0322CAF99B.gif

4 hours ago, benson13 said:

TruePatriot

""But I agree, we are wasting our time here and maybe we should just let the wackos have their endless circle-jerks in private""

That's what I'm thinking...and I'm certainly not alone..this Room has turned into a Cess Pool filled with rightwing IGNORANCE

Hey beavis, write when you reach Scotland...

10 hours ago, benson13 said:

Let them come here daily to alabama Skippys Room all by themselves to deny GW, claim its dark people that are destroying America, the Top 1% and the Corp's deserve Trillions more in Tax Cuts, trump and his admin aren't Lying Criminals, etc etc etc.....etc etc etc

Seems like the Dems are leaving due to the low Intelligence of the rightwing Scum here daily, it does get sickening....actually Boring is a better word

welfare fag, it's people like you who are destroying this country. Welfare, racism, stupidity, hate, food stamps, section 8, thinking others should follow orders from your masters. Education is the key out of the shithole you are in loser. Get a job and start being productive. Maybe the truck stop needs a janitor, the best you could ever be!  America is tired of you losers!

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

welfare fag, it's people like you who are destroying this country. Welfare, racism, stupidity, hate, food stamps, section 8, thinking others should follow orders from your masters. Education is the key out of the shithole you are in loser. Get a job and start being productive. Maybe the truck stop needs a janitor, the best you could ever be!  America is tired of you losers!

Why is America a poor rich country?

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Hilarious how every single libtard reject in this dump joins benson the Asshole Degenerate (remember folks, he's the racist piece of human SHIT who cheered the accidental death of a little girl simply because she was white) and posts how they do NOT want to participate here, yet they post in this thread crying and bawling how bad it is to post here!?

HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN THEY GET??!!

you need to ask? On a scale of 01 -10 with 01 being the lowest and 10 being the highest odds? I'd render an educated guess of somewhere around 4,173,521.7362....

I would have brought it out further, but we all know how creeped out they get by decimals...

3 hours ago, slideman said:

I have had contact with some mentally ill people and they are at times reachable. These people are not. There is a solid wall of propaganda between them and reason. I do not see a way to breach it.

^^^ impotent