Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Maybe we should let the Racist republiKlan rednecks have this room all to themselves...

4 hours ago, benson13 said:

^^^^^^^^^ see what I mean....

Yea I'm bout ready to give this place the slip for another few yrs. About 8 of the very same halfwits who literally live here. Every post I make I have the very same 5 retards quoting me within minutes having their little racist hissy fits. And they have the stones to ask you for donations, ROTFLMAO!!!!!

• Thumb up 2

11 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

Yea I'm bout ready to give this place the slip for another few yrs. About 8 of the very same halfwits who literally live here. Every post I make I have the very same 5 retards quoting me within minutes having their little racist hissy fits. And they have the stones to ask you for donations, ROTFLMAO!!!!!

move on pussyboy

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

We accept your weakass capitulation.

I'm enjoying this thread, watching liberals make excuses for being unable to defend their ignorant positions. 

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

Let them come here daily to alabama Skippys Room all by themselves to deny GW, claim its dark people that are destroying America, the Top 1% and the Corp's deserve Trillions more in Tax Cuts, trump and his admin aren't Lying Criminals, etc etc etc.....etc etc etc

Seems like the Dems are leaving due to the low Intelligence of the rightwing Scum here daily, it does get sickening....actually Boring is a better word

Yep......I have been getting bored at the "never any evidence" routine.  

• Thumb up 2

21 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

^^^^ Translation:

Tired of getting his ignorant ass BITCHSLAPPED by intelligent, learned people.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

Let them come here daily to alabama Skippys Room all by themselves to deny GW, claim its dark people that are destroying America, the Top 1% and the Corp's deserve Trillions more in Tax Cuts, trump and his admin aren't Lying Criminals, etc etc etc.....etc etc etc

Seems like the Dems are leaving due to the low Intelligence of the rightwing Scum here daily, it does get sickening....actually Boring is a better word

Reading thru this thread, the rightwingnuts are obviously making your case for you and demonstrating exactly the kind of moronic behavior and responses that you call them out for. And they are so clueless, they say things to try to dispute your OP without the least bit of awareness of the fact that everything they are saying only further supports your thread topic. 

The rightwingnuts on this forum ARE boring, as well as stupid. They do start threads just to have a rightwingnut circle-jerk. They do endlessly repeat the same fraudulent propaganda memes about every issue, no matter how many times they are thoroughly debunked, they do ignore and reject all evidence, science, rationality, and sanity in service to their political puppet-masters who pull their strings and feed them lies. They do embrace the most insane crackpot conspiracy theories imaginable, and defend them fiercely. Most of the rightwingnuts seem to be very vile racists of the most disgusting kind, especially MiraMoron. None of them are the kind of people I would ordinarily even want to talk to or have anything to do with. It has been interesting though to come to this forum and witness firsthand the raw, stinking depths of rightwingnut insanity and moral depravity, much clearer than usually witnessed on the TV news. Debating the right wing wackos is like shouting over the wall of an insane asylum and hoping for a rational response. I suppose I do it just because their bullshit is just so extremely easy to refute….just because they are so very stupid and ignorant. It’s a kind of catharsis, I suppose, to be able to tell them what I wish I could say to the likes of Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, and Tucker Carlson..

But I agree, we are wasting our time here and maybe we should just let the wackos have their endless circle-jerks in private.

It’s also probably useful to remember that a certain percentage of the apparent rightwingnuts on here are quite probably either paid trolls or robot propaganda pushing programs. Some of them certainly react as stupidly and repetitively as robots.

• Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Reading thru this thread, the rightwingnuts are obviously making your case for you and demonstrating exactly the kind of moronic behavior and responses that you call them out for. And they are so clueless, they say things to try to dispute your OP without the least bit of awareness of the fact that everything they are saying only further supports your thread topic. 

The rightwingnuts on this forum ARE boring, as well as stupid. They do start threads just to have a rightwingnut circle-jerk. They do endlessly repeat the same fraudulent propaganda memes about every issue, no matter how many times they are thoroughly debunked, they do ignore and reject all evidence, science, rationality, and sanity in service to their political puppet-masters who pull their strings and feed them lies. They do embrace the most insane crackpot conspiracy theories imaginable, and defend them fiercely. Most of the rightwingnuts seem to be very vile racists of the most disgusting kind, especially MiraMoron. None of them are the kind of people I would ordinarily even want to talk to or have anything to do with. It has been interesting though to come to this forum and witness firsthand the raw, stinking depths of rightwingnut insanity and moral depravity, much clearer than usually witnessed on the TV news. Debating the right wing wackos is like shouting over the wall of an insane asylum and hoping for a rational response. I suppose I do it just because their bullshit is just so extremely easy to refute….just because they are so very stupid and ignorant. It’s a kind of catharsis, I suppose, to be able to tell them what I wish I could say to the likes of Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, and Tucker Carlson..

But I agree, we are wasting our time here and maybe we should just let the wackos have their endless circle-jerks in private.

It’s also probably useful to remember that a certain percentage of the apparent rightwingnuts on here are quite probably either paid trolls or robot propaganda pushing programs. Some of them certainly react as stupidly and repetitively as robots.

I shovel it back as quick as you liberal assholes dish it out!!

TruePatriot

""But I agree, we are wasting our time here and maybe we should just let the wackos have their endless circle-jerks in private""

That's what I'm thinking...and I'm certainly not alone..this Room has turned into a Cess Pool filled with rightwing IGNORANCE

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

TruePatriot

""But I agree, we are wasting our time here and maybe we should just let the wackos have their endless circle-jerks in private""

That's what I'm thinking...and I'm certainly not alone..this Room has turned into a Cess Pool filled with rightwing IGNORANCE

bye retard13... you will not be missed. Maybe things will brighten up when you leave... FOR US

29 minutes ago, benson13 said:

TruePatriot

Benson the Negro has an IQ of 72, which is, indeed, the HIGHEST IQ in his gubbmint housing project.

30 minutes ago, benson13 said:

TruePatriot

^^^ Benson the Negro's LOW IQ prevented him from learning that "cesspool" is one word.

6 hours ago, benson13 said:

^^^^ TRANSLATION....

"my boy biDUMB has FUCKED THE POOCH SO BADLY, we have NOTHING positive we can say about him. Trump lives RENT FREE in my empty fucking skull, and Kamaltoe is absent totally. In other words, WE ARE FUCKED ROYALLY and there's nothing we can do about it".

See, it's easy once you understand how these FUCKING SHITSTAIN NAZIS THINK!!!

34 minutes ago, benson13 said:

TruePatriot

Pssssst. SHITSTAIN.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS WHEN YOU GO!!!!

You REALLY won't be missed. Well, maybe a little since you are indeed the FORUM PUNCHING BAG OF STUPID!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

^^^^ TRANSLATION....

"my boy biDUMB has FUCKED THE POOCH SO BADLY, we have NOTHING positive we can say about him. Trump lives RENT FREE in my empty fucking skull, and Kamaltoe is absent totally. In other words, WE ARE FUCKED ROYALLY and there's nothing we can do about it".

See, it's easy once you understand how these FUCKING SHITSTAIN NAZIS THINK!!!

Anytime liberals flee, it DECONTAMINATES the place.

Hilarious how every single libtard reject in this dump joins benson the Asshole Degenerate (remember folks, he's the racist piece of human SHIT who cheered the accidental death of a little girl simply because she was white) and posts how they do NOT want to participate here, yet they post in this thread crying and bawling how bad it is to post here!?

HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN THEY GET??!!

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

Debating the right wing wackos is like shouting over the wall of an insane asylum

I have had contact with some mentally ill people and they are at times reachable. These people are not. There is a solid wall of propaganda between them and reason. I do not see a way to breach it.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

LMFAO

"Mommy help me I can't stop posting here!!!"

What fucking MORONS!! :lol:

Just now, SixShooter said:

Hilarious how every single libtard reject in this dump joins benson the Asshole Degenerate (remember folks, he's the racist piece of human SHIT who cheered the accidental death of a little girl simply because she was white) and posts how they do NOT want to participate here, yet they post in this thread crying and bawling how bad it is to post here!?

HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN THEY GET??!!

Hilarious how the thread doesn't move you to one instant of introspection and instead elicits your mockery, as always, as that is all you have to offer, as you are adolescent; a case of arrested development.

The big lie has been laughed out of every Court.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

TruePatriot

Then GTFO asshole. Nobody likes you anyway

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Hilarious how the thread doesn't move you to one instant of introspection and instead elicits your mockery, as always, as that is all you have to offer, as you are adolescent; a case of arrested development.

It's sad you don't understand the irony of your statement. 

And the fraud you committed hasn't been laughed out of court.  It's IN the court system now, and you can't stop it. 

I don't need to dwell any longer on the FACT that benson is a racist piece of shit, or that you're a drug-addicted moron. Fuck off asshole

You're a clown

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Then GTFO asshole. Nobody likes you anyway

They're just admitted that they get their asses kicked around here so routinely, that they're giving up trying to defend Biden.

• Haha 1

Just now, Golfboy said:

It's sad you don't understand the irony of your statement. 

And the fraud you committed hasn't been laughed out of court.  It's IN the court system now, and you can't stop it. 

• Thumb up 1