Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

America’s unemployed are sending a message: They’ll go back to work when they are WELL-COMPENSATED.

24 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I asked you what Constitutional authority he has.  Your statement "he has it" is bullshit. 

The Federal Government has no authority to take State land for the Federal Government. 

Here is the actual constitutional language, since you've never read it:

“To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such district (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings” (Art I, Sect. 8, Clause 17)

There is no consent from the States for the taking of these monument lands, nor are there "forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyard and other needful buildings" involved. 

Biden's actions are clearly unconstitutional. 

But you don't care.

You need to look up the antiquities Act of 1906 , doofus

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

Cons can keep their filthy hands off of the environment for another few years, at least.

Try it again, we'll sue until we get one of our own in office.

You think that will make a difference ?

LoL

We're way past the point of no return, fool !

But you go ahead and keep dreaming that technology will find an exoplanet where we'll all relocate once this one becomes uninhabitable !

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

It's a done deal.

Yes, it is !

No way back !

The abyss is where we're hurtling toward  . . .  and there's nothing you me or anyone else can do about it !

15 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Who cares? 

You're an old cripple with one leg in the grave

What about my eulogy ?

And I won't have a grave  . . .  not even an urn  . . .  I've made it clear that after my cremation my ashes should be spread all over the orchard surrounding my home!

For my Chihuahuas to piss on it !

• Thumb up 1

46 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Unemployment is under 5%, during a pandemic. Another manufactured "crisis"

Thanks to Red States that ended the unending unemployment. 

Blue States have the highest unemployment rates in the country.

35 minutes ago, slideman said:

You need to look up the antiquities Act of 1906 , doofus

No dumbass.  You can't change the Constitution with an "Act". 

The Constitution exists to prevent the government from doing this. 

You're not very bright, are you?

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Sarah was only hated for one reason.

She was a White, country-girl.

That looks like racism & bigotry in my eyes.                             🥃

Not true. I hated her guts because she was a hunter and a complete moron.

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

actions are clearly unconstitutional. 

But you don't care.

If it protects the environment, you are correct. Any and all actions are justified in my eyes.

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

That's bullshit .

And I hold you to be smarter than that !

Rests only that you're lying and evil in your heart !

Outsourcing is the main cause !

Businesses going back to China thanks to Pedo Biden !

I read an article in The Cleveland Plain Dealer just last week about a business closing due to lack of employees.

34 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You think that will make a difference ?

LoL

We're way past the point of no return, fool !

But you go ahead and keep dreaming that technology will find an exoplanet where we'll all relocate once this one becomes uninhabitable !

Yes, it is !

No way back !

The abyss is where we're hurtling toward  . . .  and there's nothing you me or anyone else can do about it !

Humanity can become extinct with zero procreation in 50 years. This plague of abuse can be nearly eradicated by the best and brightest. I don't want humanity to disappear completely, just about 60% - 70%. It can be done!

12 Monkeys Wallpaper - 720x404 - Download HD Wallpaper - WallpaperTip

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

If it protects the environment, you are correct. Any and all actions are justified in my eyes.

Atta girl.  So when we put your stupid ass in a concentration camp, I'll remind you of that. 

15 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Not true. I hated her guts because she was a hunter and a complete moron.

Sir,

Men (& women) have been hunting since the dawn of time.

It is primal.

It is........... 'life & death'.

It is real to the bone.

It is adventure.

It is a part..........of Life.

These days, I do my hunting on the No-Limit Texas Hold 'em Table.

And I am damn good at my hobby.     It is primal.          It is exciting.

Every night is another hot adventure.         Just like cage-fighting.

Either I must give  a bloody nose......or take one.

I am both predator......and prey.     I am in the jungle......& I like it.

I am an adrenaline junkie.                                    🤠....🥃

https://youtu.be/DA9AeDFv7-c

17 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I don't want humanity to disappear completely, just about 60% - 70%.

It can be done!

Make that 99% and I'm on board !

Though  . . .  in the long run  . . .  it won't make a shit of a difference !

People will still be slaughtering each other all the time  . . .  all the while producing all the shit that we have been producing to kill the planet earth !

In fact  . . .  I think this is not the first time humans  "rebooted"  the earth !

Life on earth cannot be destroyed as long as it circles the sun at this distance  . . . .  . . . .  but humans somehow manage to reset it every now and then !

Say every 100k  years or so ?

Maybe  million years ?

(wild guess!)

7 hours ago, Taipan said:

The Libertarian see the GOP Team as being closer......"To The will Of Heaven".......than

the heathen scum of the Dem Team.

I think that you are an atheist, aren't you ?                                                   🍺                 

Then Why did they run their own candidate? He was on the ballot. Are you a libertarian or not? 

Wanna get biblical with this? OK there's a verse in the book of Revelations to watch out for the people with no souls and false prophets.... That's Trump and company.

Sarah Palin. Can't say that I like her politics, but I like how she's got thick skin. I like how when she knew her last kid was gonna have Down's Syndrome, she didn't get an abortion. She puts her family before anything. I also like that she was open minded to sleep with a black guy and doesn't really hide it. Doesn't really brag about it either. He was a Houston Rocket basket ball player. I wonder how many R teamers would drop her in the grease if they knew that?

Edited by DerangedResponse
forgot something

14 hours ago, Taipan said:

The Biden Open Border Disaster.

Millions & millions of new wetbacks willing to work for $3.00/hr.

Why pay a union-guy $30/hr.?

The Dems are hurting America.

I am asking you to think about voting GOP in '22 & '24.                          🙂...🍹

30 an hour JackOff. Union guys make a shitload more than that in NY

1 hour ago, DerangedResponse said:

Sarah Palin. Can't say that I like her politics, but I like how she's got thick skin. I like how when she knew her last kid was gonna have Down's Syndrome, she didn't get an abortion. She puts her family before anything. I also like that she was open minded to sleep with a black guy and doesn't really hide it. Doesn't really brag about it either. He was a Houston Rocket basket ball player. I wonder how many R teamers would drop her in the grease if they knew that?

I think Sarah Palin was an inspiration to Trump. The way she got the crowds worked up. Trump isn't a leader. He's a follower of his crowd. And his crowd is the assorted fruits and nuts of the extreme right

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Energy Independence will exist when we neither import nor export one drop of petroleum product and consume ONLY gas Diesel and such from US wells.
There has never been energy independence  in recent times. Just another  Trump lie!

$2/gallon gas was not a lie.

• Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

30 an hour JackOff. Union guys make a shitload more than that in NY

Texas will be sending all of their wetbacks to NY & Cali.

You want 'em......then you feed 'em.

🤠...🥃

21 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I think Sarah Palin was an inspiration to Trump. The way she got the crowds worked up. Trump isn't a leader. He's a follower of his crowd. And his crowd is the assorted fruits and nuts of the extreme right

I like Sarah Palin.

And.....she is very pretty.

And yes, I would be willing to curl up in bed w/ her.......  all winter long........ in

a quaint log Alaskan cabin......with a fire in the fireplace......& we keep each

other......warm & happy.......all winter long.                                           😊.....🥃

1 hour ago, DerangedResponse said:

Then Why did they run their own candidate? He was on the ballot. Are you a libertarian or not? 

Wanna get biblical with this? OK there's a verse in the book of Revelations to watch out for the people with no souls and false prophets.... That's Trump and company.

Simple.

We don't break rank.....and don't split the vote.

You better tune-up yo game, boy.

Who the fuck do you think you are dealing with ??

Duhhhhh...................🙄......🥃

6 hours ago, DerangedResponse said:

Sir,

Simply because I fucked Yo Mama....16 times.....last weekend.......& she walked off on weaken,

shaking, knees......does not give you a right ......to shake-down my team.......the Marines.

You have a problem?     Then I separate from my team.

I am lone warrior.

I am straight-up, War Capt.

Comprende, Senor ??

@IkeBana