Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

America’s unemployed are sending a message: They’ll go back to work when they are WELL-COMPENSATED.


Recommended Posts

Restaurant Fast Food Worker Teamwork Stock Illustration - Download Image  Now - iStock

 

 

It seems like only yesterday when cons were arguing against minimum wage. Today, businesses are closing due to lack of workers. The Great Reassessment has come. The exploitation of labor ends NOW.

 

 

America’s unemployed are sending a message: They’ll go back to work when they feel safe – and well-compensated (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

 

 

The anemic September employment report, with only 194,000 jobs added, illustrates something deeper: America’s unemployed are still struggling with child-care and health issues, and they are reluctant to return to jobs they see as unsafe and undercompensated.

For months, economists predicted a surge in hiring in September as unemployment benefits expired for millions of workers and schools reopened across the country. Instead, last month marked the weakest hiring this year. The September jobs report offered fresh evidence contradicting Republicans who have said that generous unemployment aid has been keeping people away from the workforce. Millions of people lost all aid or had it significantly scaled back at the start of September. But there was not an immediate wave of workers returning to jobs. The United States has roughly 11 million job openings and 7.7 million unemployed signals one thing: Pay up!

Workers, especially low-wage workers, are revolting against years of poor pay and stressful conditions. It remains unclear how the Great Reassessment of work will play out going forward.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Restaurant Fast Food Worker Teamwork Stock Illustration - Download Image  Now - iStock

 

 

It seems like only yesterday when cons were arguing against minimum wage. Today, businesses are closing due to lack of workers. The Great Reassessment has come. The exploitation of labor ends NOW.

 

 

America’s unemployed are sending a message: They’ll go back to work when they feel safe – and well-compensated (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

 

 

The anemic September employment report, with only 194,000 jobs added, illustrates something deeper: America’s unemployed are still struggling with child-care and health issues, and they are reluctant to return to jobs they see as unsafe and undercompensated.

For months, economists predicted a surge in hiring in September as unemployment benefits expired for millions of workers and schools reopened across the country. Instead, last month marked the weakest hiring this year. The September jobs report offered fresh evidence contradicting Republicans who have said that generous unemployment aid has been keeping people away from the workforce. Millions of people lost all aid or had it significantly scaled back at the start of September. But there was not an immediate wave of workers returning to jobs. The United States has roughly 11 million job openings and 7.7 million unemployed signals one thing: Pay up!

Workers, especially low-wage workers, are revolting against years of poor pay and stressful conditions. It remains unclear how the Great Reassessment of work will play out going forward.

 

 

 

Then GOVERNMENT needs to STOP PAYING THEM TO SIT ON THEIR ASSES!!!

 

As in CUT OFF THE UNEMPLOYMENT, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, or ANY OTHER PAYMENT on the FIRST INSTANCE THEY REFUSE TO LOOK FOR WORK OR ACCEPT A JOB IF OFFERED!!!


PERIOD

EMPLOYERS should report 100% of those cases too.

 

THEN you will see that the LABOR MARKET stabilizes and the WAGES get to a NORMAL "what the job is worth? AMOUNT AS WELL!!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Then GOVERNMENT needs to STOP PAYING THEM TO SIT ON THEIR ASSES!!!

 

As in CUT OFF THE UNEMPLOYMENT, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, or ANY OTHER PAYMENT on the FIRST INSTANCE THEY REFUSE TO LOOK FOR WORK OR ACCEPT A JOB IF OFFERED!!!


PERIOD

EMPLOYERS should report 100% of those cases too.

 

THEN you will see that the LABOR MARKET stabilizes and the WAGES get to a NORMAL "what the job is worth? AMOUNT AS WELL!!

 

If that happens,  there will be dire consequences. Go to sleep Toss and turn on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

We need TRILLIONS more in Tax Cuts for the Top 1% and the Corporations

 

 

just ask a low class Racist redneck republiKlan

ya Retard13 needs more welfare money for his crack habit

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

Restaurant Fast Food Worker Teamwork Stock Illustration - Download Image  Now - iStock

 

 

It seems like only yesterday when cons were arguing against minimum wage. Today, businesses are closing due to lack of workers. The Great Reassessment has come. The exploitation of labor ends NOW.

 

 

America’s unemployed are sending a message: They’ll go back to work when they feel safe – and well-compensated (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

 

 

The anemic September employment report, with only 194,000 jobs added, illustrates something deeper: America’s unemployed are still struggling with child-care and health issues, and they are reluctant to return to jobs they see as unsafe and undercompensated.

For months, economists predicted a surge in hiring in September as unemployment benefits expired for millions of workers and schools reopened across the country. Instead, last month marked the weakest hiring this year. The September jobs report offered fresh evidence contradicting Republicans who have said that generous unemployment aid has been keeping people away from the workforce. Millions of people lost all aid or had it significantly scaled back at the start of September. But there was not an immediate wave of workers returning to jobs. The United States has roughly 11 million job openings and 7.7 million unemployed signals one thing: Pay up!

Workers, especially low-wage workers, are revolting against years of poor pay and stressful conditions. It remains unclear how the Great Reassessment of work will play out going forward.

 

 

 

The Biden Open Border Disaster.

Millions & millions of new wetbacks willing to work for $3.00/hr.

Why pay a union-guy $30/hr.?

 

The Dems are hurting America.

I am asking you to think about voting GOP in '22 & '24.                          🙂...🍹

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

It seems like only yesterday when cons were arguing against minimum wage. Today, businesses are closing due to lack of workers. The Great Reassessment has come. The exploitation of labor ends NOW.

Sure. Double everybody's wage. Then the working class can be treated to $25 McDonald's happy meals for their kids, $3,000 I-phones and $900,000 middle class houses (with $15,000 annual property tax bills).

Unless I somehow missed where the financing for the increased wages would come from.

If someone doesn't think they are getting paid what they are worth they should change jobs.

If they don't think they can find a job that pays better then guess what? They're getting paid what they're worth.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before the pandemic hit, 70% of people on some sort of government assistance were FULL TIME EMPLOYED. Which means we were helping to pay for these employees because of low ball employers. I wouldn't work for those lowballers. I'd rather just rob them instead or use the job as a front and get their kids strung out on dope.

I mean they exploit people, why not return the favor? 

13 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

The Biden Open Border Disaster.

Millions & millions of new wetbacks willing to work for $3.00/hr.

Why pay a union-guy $30/hr.?

 

The Dems are hurting America.

I am asking you to think about voting GOP in '22 & '24.                          🙂...🍹

 

I thought you said you were a libertarian? Why the fuck would you want to support the R team? They suck just as bad, if not worse than the other team.

Still at a loss as to how giving the rich a stupid tax break and making up for the revenue loss by borrowing from foreign banks is fiscally conservative, much less patriotic.

We had a chance to balance the budget when Trump took office. What did that dumbfuck do? What's the deficit up to now? Fuck the R team. And being from Texas, I think it's high time we get rid of the Texas Taliban here. They suck so bad, I'd vote for that AOC clown before I'd vote for those scumbags. And on a national level? I really don't like the idea of those goofball conspiracy nuts running (ruining) things. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DerangedResponse said:

Before the pandemic hit, 70% of people on some sort of government assistance were FULL TIME EMPLOYED. Which means we were helping to pay for these employees because of low ball employers. I wouldn't work for those lowballers. I'd rather just rob them instead or use the job as a front and get their kids strung out on dope.

I mean they exploit people, why not return the favor? 

I thought you said you were a libertarian? Why the fuck would you want to support the R team? They suck just as bad, if not worse than the other team.

Still at a loss as to how giving the rich a stupid tax break and making up for the revenue loss by borrowing from foreign banks is fiscally conservative, much less patriotic.

We had a chance to balance the budget when Trump took office. What did that dumbfuck do? What's the deficit up to now? Fuck the R team. And being from Texas, I think it's high time we get rid of the Texas Taliban here. They suck so bad, I'd vote for that AOC clown before I'd vote for those scumbags. And on a national level? I really don't like the idea of those goofball conspiracy nuts running (ruining) things. 

FUCK BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DerangedResponse said:

Before the pandemic hit, 70% of people on some sort of government assistance were FULL TIME EMPLOYED. Which means we were helping to pay for these employees because of low ball employers. I wouldn't work for those lowballers. I'd rather just rob them instead or use the job as a front and get their kids strung out on dope.

I mean they exploit people, why not return the favor? 

I thought you said you were a libertarian? Why the fuck would you want to support the R team? They suck just as bad, if not worse than the other team.

Still at a loss as to how giving the rich a stupid tax break and making up for the revenue loss by borrowing from foreign banks is fiscally conservative, much less patriotic.

We had a chance to balance the budget when Trump took office. What did that dumbfuck do? What's the deficit up to now? Fuck the R team. And being from Texas, I think it's high time we get rid of the Texas Taliban here. They suck so bad, I'd vote for that AOC clown before I'd vote for those scumbags. And on a national level? I really don't like the idea of those goofball conspiracy nuts running (ruining) things. 

 

Ohhhhh........my.

Another @Zaro.

Sir,

Maybe you would be happier living in Frisco.

I am a nice guy.

Do you need a loan for a Greyhound Bus Ticket ?                                                     😊...🍹

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

The Biden Open Border Disaster.

Millions & millions of new wetbacks willing to work for $3.00/hr.

Why pay a union-guy $30/hr.?

 

The Dems are hurting America.

I am asking you to think about voting GOP in '22 & '24.                          🙂...🍹

 

 

 

NO. Because of this:   Biden restores protection of 3 national monuments (msn.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

It seems like only yesterday when cons were arguing against minimum wage. Today, businesses are closing due to lack of workers. The Great Reassessment has come. The exploitation of labor ends NOW.

 

The amusing part of this post is the fact that this is the market at work. 

There is no minimum wage increase at work here. 

How is this happening without Government mandating it?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

The amusing part of this post is the fact that this is the market at work. 

There is no minimum wage increase at work here. 

How is this happening without Government mandating it?

 

Pressure has been brought to bear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, drvoke said:

Pressure has been brought to bear.

By whom?

You enjoying paying double for gas?
Having fun paying those grocery prices?

Inflation has already eaten up all wage increases, so people are actually LOSING money in the Biden "economy". 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

Ohhhhh........my.

Another @Zaro.

Sir,

Maybe you would be happier living in Frisco.

I am a nice guy.

Do you need a loan for a Greyhound Bus Ticket ?                                                     😊...🍹

Yeah. I need three.... one for a handicapped guy. And the ticket can be anywhere. One for the current Governor. One for the Lt. Governor. And one for the AG.

And Again. I thought you said you were a libertarian, why are you droning for the R team?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DerangedResponse said:

Yeah. I need three.... one for a handicapped guy. And the ticket can be anywhere. One for the current Governor. One for the Lt. Governor. And one for the AG.

And Again. I thought you said you were a libertarian, why are you droning for the R team?

 

The Libertarian see the GOP Team as being closer......"To The will Of Heaven".......than

the heathen scum of the Dem Team.

 

I think that you are an atheist, aren't you ?                                                   🍺                 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...