Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

NEW Perks for supporting members

• lucifershammer changed the title to NEW Perks for supporting members
1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

I have decided on @rippy38 suggestion to make  it so that supporting members now have unlimited threads for the donation rotation.  you will not be able to be put on ignore and  will have a new password protected contributing lounge. 

Love it!!!

So when do we get all this???

15 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Cool. Can I make 30 threads all saying @benson13 is a piece of shit?

Think that would be spammin'.

However...

- shit

-turd

- excriment

- hot mess

- etc.

... would likely be OK.

In otherwords....Skippy wants to FLOOD the room even more with all the republiKLANS posts

what a great idea

(there's only a few Dems left here in this republiKlan room...it's gotten to be a Joke)

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

In otherwords....Skippy wants to FLOOD the room even more with all the republiKLANS posts

what a great idea

(there's only a few Dems left here in this republiKlan room...it's gotten to be a Joke)

Pssssst. SHITSTAIN. @benson13

STOP BEING A GODDAMN TEAT SUCKING FREELOADER AND DONATE YOU FUCKING NASTY PIECE OF PIG SHIT!!!

Oops.

But you won't because you LOVE SUCKING TEAT AND PRETENDING YOU ACTUALLY CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!

14 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Pssssst. SHITSTAIN. @benson13

STOP BEING A GODDAMN TEAT SUCKING FREELOADER AND DONATE YOU FUCKING NASTY PIECE OF PIG SHIT!!!

Oops.

But you won't because you LOVE SUCKING TEAT AND PRETENDING YOU ACTUALLY CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!

And stink up the new room...?

Careful what you wish for.

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I have decided on @rippy38 suggestion to make  it so that supporting members now have unlimited threads for the donation rotation.  you will not be able to be put on ignore and  will have a new password protected contributing lounge. 

Well I’ve donated and been banned twice. I’d like to have some Securtiy that one does not get banned after giving 50 bucks to a forum. 

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well I’ve donated and been banned twice. I’d like to have some Securtiy that one does not get banned after giving 50 bucks to a forum. 

you will never have that problem again my guarentee. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I have decided on @rippy38 suggestion to make  it so that supporting members now have unlimited threads for the donation rotation. 

I think that is a very good idea BUT I further think there should be some kind of limit.

This just my opinion which is worthless here BUT I was thinking like 10.

"Let's face it, the world needs more Pee-wee Herman," Apatow told Daily Variety. "I am so excited to be working with Paul Reubens -- who is an extraordinary and ground-breaking actor and writer. It's so great to watch him return with such relevance."

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

How the fuck do you get banned from here? You must be one bad assed girl!!

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

gotta donate fucker 

I gave all my money to white supremacist organizations - the greatest threat facing us.

Except for maybe russia. If I had any money left, putin would get it. I hate america :)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

How the fuck do you get banned from here?

Shut the fuck up and make a donation...you hack.

Even $3 will help towards the time put into this place to make it glow.

This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}

1 minute ago, bigmike1256 said:

Checks in the mail. Have someone help you get your bathrobe on and roll down to your mailbox in yer wheelchair. Should be there any day

I tell you what littlemikey... if you end up with a green check in your profile, I'll pin a thread of your choice for 48 hours.

You can write Imgreatagain a sonnet if you want, and I'll pin it.

Deal?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I tell you what littlemikey... if you end up with a green check in your profile, I'll pin a thread of your choice for 48 hours.

You can write Imgreatagain a sonnet if you want, and I'll pin it.

Deal?

Not really good at poetry. Could I just send you a short video of my throbbing member and have you forward it to her? If you did I'm pretty sure you n I could become buddies..

Just now, bigmike1256 said:

Not really good at poetry. Could I just send you a short video of my throbbing member and have you forward it to her? If you did I'm pretty sure you n I could become buddies..

You said that you have been married to the same woman for 40 years right?

I doubt your "member" throbs anymore.

Just sayin'

• Haha 1