Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Donation call.


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Seriously, why would any liberal donate to this site when the mods let the place be overrun and ruined by idiot conservatives?  it's not possible to even have a discussion about liberal philosophy and ideology without being attacked by conservatives who should stay on their own message boards.   And just watch what the rednecks have to say about this post.   I'll be donating to Act Blue and the ACLU instead.

^From a cuck who thinks girls have dicks and balls. Consider the source, people...

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

not only have I provided  a space on this forum for liberals only to speak but as I recall I promoted you and put you in charge of it 

Negotiating with a petulant child who believes girls have dicks and "white supremacists" are our biggest existential threat and algore wubs the pwanet THIS much...

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

it's not possible to even have a discussion about liberal philosophy and ideology without being attacked by conservatives

 

Why are you a liar? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Common said:

Negotiating with a petulant child who believes girls have dicks and "white supremacists" are our biggest existential threat and algore wubs the pwanet THIS much...

wait a minute you did have that one dick encounter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

wait a minute you did have that one dick encounter?

Two.

 

And more than a hundred vadge encounters. 

 

Can you name a senator with a better voting record? MAYBE Ron Paul - but he was never a senator. So that means I'm skraight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Common said:

Two.

 

And more than a hundred vadge encounters. 

 

Can you name a senator with a better voting record? MAYBE Ron Paul - but he was never a senator. So that means I'm skraight. 

I bet you are the fella that always tried to get the guys to shower after gym class...

 

Just sayin'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Common said:

Two.

 

And more than a hundred vadge encounters. 

 

Can you name a senator with a better voting record? MAYBE Ron Paul - but he was never a senator. So that means I'm skraight. 

was it vag encountered or vague encountered?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

it's not possible to even have a discussion about liberal philosophy and ideology

 

...you're in the wrong place my friend...you better leave.

 

Bob Dylan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, kfools said:

Hello all. 

 

Your favorite site owner here. Need to collect to those willing to donate again. 

 

We sure appreciate it and it keeps the site going. It's growing and growing and that's a great thing.

Who are you here now?  There are so many rumors from the politburo as to who is whom in the jockeying for a capo asslicker now that trump is useless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Who are you here now?  There are so many rumors from the politburo as to who is whom in the jockeying for a capo asslicker now that trump is useless.

Funny how the site keeps growing and growing, yet I rarely ever see more than twenty of the same members signed in at any one time.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, calguy said:

Funny how the site keeps growing and growing, yet I rarely ever see more than twenty of the same members signed in at any one time.

I'm working on that.  there is a setting that's off and I've been trying to figure out how to adjust it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I'm working on that.  there is a setting that's off and I've been trying to figure out how to adjust it 

You have my full support.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I literally have hundreds of new members.  and i can't figure out why they're locked out.

Forgive me if I find that hard to believe. But you've always been honest in the past so I'll give you a wait and see response.

I'd welcome new posters. The shit is getting very stale around here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

Forgive me if I find that hard to believe. But you've always been honest in the past so I'll give you a wait and see response.

I'd welcome new posters. The shit is getting very stale around here. 

we need to get rid of the trash like benson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, calguy said:

Forgive me if I find that hard to believe. But you've always been honest in the past so I'll give you a wait and see response.

I'd welcome new posters. The shit is getting very stale around here. 

if @kfools follows through and gives me full afmin tools I guarantee you will see a large influx in new members. I want this place banging  and I intend to make it so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

if @kfools follows through and gives me full afmin tools I guarantee you will see a large influx in new members. I want this place banging  and I intend to make it so.

I'll be looking forward to it. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 2:25 PM, kfools said:

Hello all. 

 

Your favorite site owner here. Need to collect to those willing to donate again. 

 

We sure appreciate it and it keeps the site going. It's growing and growing and that's a great thing.

It is getting harder and harder to make myself want to contribute when there are no standards of truthfulness and accuracy in here and you condone spreading misinformation.  Well, that and the fact that you do not allow people to put others in ignore for using coarse profane language all the time.

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

40 minutes ago, Scout said:

It is getting harder and harder to make myself want to contribute when there are no standards of truthfulness and accuracy in here  . . . . 

 

Are you trying to blackmail the owner to make rules according to your demands  . . .  or else no donation or what ?

 

I bet you let your father fuck your ass a lot  . . .  and then you've to lick his dick clean  . . .  in exchange for his car keys ?

 

41 minutes ago, Scout said:

you condone spreading misinformation.

 

Just exactly what the fuck is  "misinformation"  . . .  everything contrary to YOUR narrative ?

 

You filthy NAZI bitch !

 

ROFLMAO

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...