Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Wait... there's A LOT more to Merrick Garland's abuse of the FBI Intimidation of Parents who speak up to School Boards


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

 

Again, if the pandemic is so bad, why are we allowing illegals to cross the border untested and unvaccinated? Won't they spread covid? Are the politicians allowing unvaxxed illegals in abusing children by putting them at risk?

 

If the pandemic is so serious, why are we firing healthcare workers? You would think we would need them in such an awful pandemic, but obviously we don't.

 

That's less medical personnel for you and any child that may get sick because of a contagious illegal. Are the politicians child abusers too?

No 1 refusing vaccinations should be working in healthcare.

 

kxtv.png

image.gif.8e02a65bd235b3758e2aef9115269da2.gif

e9e77e94-7470-4a7f-aa2b-e49cd2853413_1920x1080.jpg
 
IMMIGRATION

No, migrants in immigrant detention facilities are not required to get the COVID-19 vaccine

Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated” but does encourage vaccinations.
 
Author: Emery Winter, Brandon Lewis
Published: 2:56 PM PDT September 21, 2021
Updated: 2:56 PM PDT September 21, 2021

President Joe Biden announced on Sept. 9 that the Department of Labor would issue an emergency rule mandating employers with 100+ employees to ensure their workforces are fully vaccinated or show a negative test at least once a week.

The Arizona Attorney General, Mark Brnovich, announced on Sept. 14 he would sue Biden and his administration over the order. He claimed that because “migrants who cross the southern border illegally are not subject to any vaccination requirements even when released directly into the United States” the order reflects “favoritism” for undocumented migrants.

 

Several viewers have since sent VERIFY questions asking if the White House is mandating vaccinations for migrants in immigration detention facilities.

THE QUESTION

Does the federal government require vaccines for migrants in immigrant detention facilities?

THE SOURCES

THE ANSWER

 
 

No, the federal government does not require migrants to get vaccinated in immigration detention facilities. ICE says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated” but does encourage vaccinations.

WHAT WE FOUND

American federal, state and local governments do not physically force any individual to get any vaccine; they just mandate vaccines at some workplaces and schools.

The World Health Organization says vaccine mandates aren’t truly “compulsory,” meaning they don’t physically force individuals to get vaccinated against their will. A government might require vaccination as a condition for work or school, but it isn’t holding anyone down to vaccinate them. Individuals still have options and even exemptions for declining vaccination. American vaccine mandates don’t apply to individuals, including migrants, outside of the schools or workplaces the mandates specifically apply to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

No 1 refusing vaccinations should be working in healthcare.

Incredibly stupid take.  What you SHOULD be asking is why so many people who see Covid on a daily basis, don't want to take the jab.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

No 1 refusing vaccinations should be working in healthcare.

 

kxtv.png

image.gif.8e02a65bd235b3758e2aef9115269da2.gif

e9e77e94-7470-4a7f-aa2b-e49cd2853413_1920x1080.jpg
 
IMMIGRATION

No, migrants in immigrant detention facilities are not required to get the COVID-19 vaccine

Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated” but does encourage vaccinations.
 
Author: Emery Winter, Brandon Lewis
Published: 2:56 PM PDT September 21, 2021
Updated: 2:56 PM PDT September 21, 2021

President Joe Biden announced on Sept. 9 that the Department of Labor would issue an emergency rule mandating employers with 100+ employees to ensure their workforces are fully vaccinated or show a negative test at least once a week.

The Arizona Attorney General, Mark Brnovich, announced on Sept. 14 he would sue Biden and his administration over the order. He claimed that because “migrants who cross the southern border illegally are not subject to any vaccination requirements even when released directly into the United States” the order reflects “favoritism” for undocumented migrants.

 

Several viewers have since sent VERIFY questions asking if the White House is mandating vaccinations for migrants in immigration detention facilities.

THE QUESTION

Does the federal government require vaccines for migrants in immigrant detention facilities?

THE SOURCES

THE ANSWER

 
 

No, the federal government does not require migrants to get vaccinated in immigration detention facilities. ICE says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated” but does encourage vaccinations.

WHAT WE FOUND

American federal, state and local governments do not physically force any individual to get any vaccine; they just mandate vaccines at some workplaces and schools.

The World Health Organization says vaccine mandates aren’t truly “compulsory,” meaning they don’t physically force individuals to get vaccinated against their will. A government might require vaccination as a condition for work or school, but it isn’t holding anyone down to vaccinate them. Individuals still have options and even exemptions for declining vaccination. American vaccine mandates don’t apply to individuals, including migrants, outside of the schools or workplaces the mandates specifically apply to.

 

Thank you for proving my point.

 

President Sippycup can set any standard he chooses for entering the country. Do you honestly think, for a second, if the pandemic were as serious as they claim, the would not make being vaxxed a condition on entering the country?

 

However, in NY, a contrition on entering any venue is having a vax card.

 

Why do American citizens have less rights than illegals?

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Incredibly stupid take.  What you SHOULD be asking is why so many people who see Covid on a daily basis, don't want to take the jab.

Are u some kind of idiot limey?  The "jab."  It's a "shot," DUMBASS!  Man up & get it, PIZZA FACE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I accept your admittance of defeat.

defeat?  Never.  You have proven to be a racist who believes that blacks should change their names in order to "fit in".

 

And you have proven you'll do anything to avoid calling out one of your posse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Opposition to CRT in a nutshell:

 

The very same people who tried to prevent black kids from being able to attend "white" schools in 1957 are opposed to their grandchildren learning about how they tried to prevent black kids from being able to attend "white" schools in 1957.

 

#CriticalRaceTheory

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Opposition to CRT in a nutshell:

 

The very same people who tried to prevent black kids from being able to attend "white" schools in 1957 are opposed to their grandchildren learning about how they tried to prevent black kids from being able to attend "white" schools in 1957.

 

#CriticalRaceTheory

You could not be more incorrect.

 

Many are telling us that CRT is NOT being taught other than college or graduate level.

 

Also, what you are describing is NOT CRT. Anyone who has had to suffer through one of Howard Zinn's tomes in our government schools has read about what you mention.

 

We are all familiar with the democrat party and their racist actions of the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today at 11AM:  tickets for the National Memorial for Peace and Justice in Montgomery.

 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that I won't see a single person wearing a MAGA hat!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, maineman said:

You have proven to be a racist who believes that blacks should change their names in order to "fit in".

 

 

Liar.   You are scrambling to get out of the tar baby you got yourself into.

 

i never said they should change their names either.  

 

45 minutes ago, maineman said:

you have proven you'll do anything to avoid calling out one of your posse.

 

Call out who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

1.  Liar.   You are scrambling to get out of the tar baby you got yourself into.

 

2.  i never said they should change their names either.  

 

 

3.  Call out who?

1.  I didn't get into any tar baby.  I purposely used an ethnic slur to insult a member who had used an ethnic slur to insult me.

2.  Of course you did

3.  If you can't keep up, don't play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Are u some kind of idiot limey?  The "jab."  It's a "shot," DUMBASS!  Man up & get it, PIZZA FACE!

 

Do you really think he doesn't know the jab is the vax? SMH. 

 

I thought you were interested in the truth? Or are you like all other liberals and define truth as what liberal doctrine, spin, and propaganda tell you is truth.

 

If you were REALLY interested in the truth you would be asking yourself some of the questions posed here:

 

What do people that deal with covid all the time know about the vax?

 

Why are we firing healthcare workers in the midst of a major pandemic?

 

Why are we allowing infected illegals in the country in the midst of a major pandemic?

 

Why are we forcing children to wear masks when their age category has the lowest fatality rate?

 

But, I understand, considering any of these questions would cause the whole house of cards to collapse.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JaySolo said:

 

Do you really think he doesn't know the jab is the vax? SMH. 

 

I thought you were interested in the truth? Or are you like all other liberals and define truth as what liberal doctrine, spin, and propaganda tell you is truth.

 

If you were REALLY interested in the truth you would be asking yourself some of the questions posed here:

 

What do people that deal with covid all the time know about the vax?

 

Why are we firing healthcare workers in the midst of a major pandemic?

 

Why are we allowing infected illegals in the country in the midst of a major pandemic?

 

Why are we forcing children to wear masks when their age category has the lowest fatality rate?

 

But, I understand, considering any of these questions would cause the whole house of cards to collapse.

 

 

"Low fatality rates" is TYPICAL RNC CODE FOR "FUCK THE KIDS WHO DIE!"

99.99% of the people who deal with COVID, BELIEVE IN USING MASKS & GETTING THE SHOTS, TURD BREATH!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

"Low fatality rates" is TYPICAL RNC CODE FOR "FUCK THE KIDS WHO DIE!"

99.99% of the people who deal with COVID, BELIEVE IN USING MASKS & GETTING THE SHOTS, TURD BREATH!

Covid has a 98+% chance of survival

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, supraTruth said:

"Low fatality rates" is TYPICAL RNC CODE FOR "FUCK THE KIDS WHO DIE!"

99.99% of the people who deal with COVID, BELIEVE IN USING MASKS & GETTING THE SHOTS, TURD BREATH!

 

So tell me, one who claims to care about the truth, how do the child covid death rates compare with child flu death rates? Compare with children that die of cancer? Children that die in traffic accidents? Children that die because of neglect or abuse? 

 

What's that you don't know? "I don't know" is typical DNC code for " I'M A HYPOCRITE, I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT CHILDREN, I'M JUST USING THEM TO SCORE POLITICAL POINTS."

 

As long as we're at it, how many kids are killed by partial birth abortion. Do you know what that is? The baby is brought full term in the mother, then, just before its born, the doctor severs the spinal cord. Why aren't you concerned about that?

 

But, somehow, a kid not wearing a mask is more important than all of the above.

 

Hypocrite!

  • MORON! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JaySolo said:

 

So tell me, one who claims to care about the truth, how do the child covid death rates compare with child flu death rates? Compare with children that die of cancer? Children that die in traffic accidents? Children that die because of neglect or abuse? 

 

What's that you don't know? "I don't know" is typical DNC code for " I'M A HYPOCRITE, I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT CHILDREN, I'M JUST USING THEM TO SCORE POLITICAL POINTS."

 

As long as we're at it, how many kids are killed by partial birth abortion. Do you know what that is? The baby is brought full term in the mother, then, just before its born, the doctor severs the spinal cord. Why aren't you concerned about that?

 

But, somehow, a kid not wearing a mask is more important than all of the above.

 

Hypocrite!

Democrats push for EVERY1 to get FLU SHOTS EVERY YEAR ON REAL NEWS STATIONS.   U are clueless about that because u only watch FAKE NEWS FOXAGANDA.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Democrats push for EVERY1 to get FLU SHOTS EVERY YEAR ON REAL NEWS STATIONS.   U are clueless about that because u only watch FAKE NEWS FOXAGANDA.

 

 

Annual Flu shots, are actual vaccines.

 

... not your Democrat National Socialist engineered ineffective GMO Poison,

 

... for your Democrat National Socialist/ChiCom CoupFlu Bio-terrorist Weapon.

 

So you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Annual Flu shots, are actual vaccines.

 

... not your Democrat National Socialist engineered ineffective GMO Poison,

 

... for your Democrat National Socialist/ChiCom CoupFlu Bio-terrorist Weapon.

 

So you know.

So are COVID-19 shots, whore face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2021 at 6:05 PM, Golfboy said:

Incredibly stupid take.  What you SHOULD be asking is why so many people who see Covid on a daily basis, don't want to take the jab.

Lying about numbers only helps your case with your RNC CULTIST SCUM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Democrats push for EVERY1 to get FLU SHOTS EVERY YEAR ON REAL NEWS STATIONS. 

 

U mean on your propaganda stations. Covid s on the downswing. Masks aren't about safety, they're about compliance. You'd know that if you weren't so party blind. 

 

Why don't you just start chanting,"One of us, one of us"?

 

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

U are clueless about that because u only watch FAKE NEWS FOXAGANDA.

 

 

Strike two. I don't watch Fox News. Surprise! I can think and sus things out myself.

 

Can you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JaySolo said:

 

U mean on your propaganda stations. Covid s on the downswing. Masks aren't about safety, they're about compliance. You'd know that if you weren't so party blind. 

 

Why don't you just start chanting,"One of us, one of us"?

 

 

Strike two. I don't watch Fox News. Surprise! I can think and sus things out myself.

 

Can you?

Healthcare facilities require masks to be worn during this pandemic, so I trust them more than an 🍊🐖turd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Lying about numbers only helps your case with your RNC CULTIST SCUM.

It's the people pushing the vaccine that have repeatedly been caught lying about the numbers. 

Dumbass

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...