Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

I’m a parent not a domestic terrorist


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, king of the county said:

 

Why even waste your time going to those meetings?

 

No one gives a fuck about rational peoples opinions anymore, so its not going to change anything.

 

Just take your kid out of the fucking school ...

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Why even waste your time going to those meetings?

 

No one gives a fuck about rational peoples opinions anymore, so its not going to change anything.

 

Just take your kid out of the fucking school ...

 

 

Why do you post here? The same could be said about you changing anyone’s mind - yet here you are. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Why do you post here? The same could be said about you changing anyone’s mind - yet here you are. 

 

To fuck with Liberals.

 

Guess if they are going to those meetings just to fuck with the board ... I get it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Why even waste your time going to those meetings?

 

No one gives a fuck about rational peoples opinions anymore, so its not going to change anything.

 

Just take your kid out of the fucking school ...

 

 

We can see how well  racist ignorance has worked for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

We can see how well  racist ignorance has worked for you.

 

What the fuck does what I stated have to do with racism?

 

You Liberal fucking idiots will just try and play that card anywhere now, wont you?

 

Its all you got ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suggest that parents who are outraged by their school boards run against the asshole in their district that is ignoring them.  Gather up your video clips on the offending asshole-school board member and slam him/her with it when you run against him.   Just make sure you don't do the same thing asshole did when you get elected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

I suggest that parents who are outraged by their school boards run against the asshole in their district that is ignoring them.  Gather up your video clips on the offending asshole-school board member and slam him/her with it when you run against him.   Just make sure you don't do the same thing asshole did when you get elected.

 

That is exactly correct.

 

Ya don't complain to Communists about Communism.

 

... ya shoot'em.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The federal government has zero, zip, nada authority in such local issues.

 

This was a setup from the start. The NASB (national assoc of school boards) sends a letter to the POTUS asking for federal assistance on a non-issue (relatively speaking) and voilla, 5 days later the DOJ announces these efforts.

 

There have been thankfully few real incidents of actual assault or threats of physical violence in the 14000+ school districts around this country. Every single one of those incidents can, and should, be handled by the local or state police. There is unequivocally no need for the FBI or any other federal government entity to get involved.

 

This is an overtly obvious attempt to chill the speech of the parents critical of their local school boards. Hopefully this results in MORE parents getting PEACEFULLY involved in what these local school boards are doing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...