Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Alpha v/s Beta

Funny some of the weakest limp dicked Lil fags have a knack for making money, hence making them an alpha to every female that sees him cruising in his Rolls. It all means nothing. Plenty of standup muscle men out there taking it in the ass

2 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

Funny some of the weakest limp dicked Lil fags have a knack for making money, hence making them an alpha to every female that sees him cruising in his Rolls. It all means nothing. Plenty of standup muscle men out there taking it in the ass

I don’t think success financially equals alpha. 
and I don’t want any dude that takes it up the ass. Lol 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I don’t think success financially equals alpha. 
and I don’t want any dude that takes it up the ass. Lol 

I think bigmikey is speaking from personal experience.

Lol

• Thumb up 1

50 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You left one out - Omega Ω.  "There are men who do not want to run after money nor do they chase the women. They do not even seek approval of others and tend to do things in their own way. This unique, independent and odd type is the omega male."  https://themindfool.com/omega-male/

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

You left one out - Omega Ω.  "There are men who do not want to run after money nor do they chase the women. They do not even seek approval of others and tend to do things in their own way. This unique, independent and odd type is the omega male."  https://themindfool.com/omega-male/

If I’m an alpha female- where does that put me? I’m fucked. 

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Fixation on hypermasculinity is a characteristic of fascism and nazidom.

nazis

Are you saying that you are hyper-masculine? Clearly, you are obsessed with nazis and fascists  You can't post a topic or respond to one without writing some weirdness about nazis and fascists  Or, are you trying to tell us something else - you crave man-ass?  Either way, please take a leave of absence and get help.

Just now, Skans said:

Are you saying that you are hyper-masculine? Clearly, you are obsessed with nazis and fascists  You can't post a topic or respond to one without writing some weirdness about nazis and fascists  Or, are you trying to tell us something else - you crave man-ass?  Either way, please take a leave of absence and get help.

I'm saying that the idealization of hypermasculinity is a characteristic of fascism and nazism.

Swiping Right: The Allure of Hyper Masculinity and Cryptofascism for Men Who Join the Proud Boys

Little scholarly research exists on participants in crypto-fascist extremist organizations. In this research paper, Samantha Kutner, MA, communication studies, explores the scripts and narratives that attract a certain demographic of men to join the Proud Boys. She discusses how the broader themes of self-categorization, precarity, and deliberate provocation manifest themselves. These themes are embedded in a fascist agenda and are expressed through the group’s recruitment, communication, and in-group identification.

https://icct.nl/publication/swiping-right-the-allure-of-hyper-masculinity-and-cryptofascism-for-men-who-join-the-proud-boys/

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Can two alphas occupy the same space? Or will one most likely have to become beta? 

Two hard-core Alphas in the same relationship?  I don't see how that works out positively in the long run.   Lots of fighting.  Makeup sex would be great, but still, lots of fighting.

Do you really think you're a hard-core Alpha Female?  I don't believe that personalities have to fall into the Alpha, Beta or even Omega categories, not when it comes to relationships between men and women.   The key to a successful relationship is genuine love, respect, mutual compatibility and a strong desire of both people to make the relationship work.

• Thumb up 1

Youth in Mussolini’s Italy and Hitler’s Germany were influenced by the same hormonal cocktail which drives the psychology of young men today. In the years of fascist regimes ruling Germany and Italy, there was no spell or hypnosis which rendered the populace into a violent, nationalist rabble bent on the destruction of Jews and national expansion. Germans and Italians had the same human brain as the Rwandans during the genocide of Tutsis and normal individuals all throughout history.

What drives people to accept injustices as extreme as that of the Holocaust is ideology. Abstracted and formalized, the murderous doctrine of the Nazi Party drew legions of supporters and overthrew the Weimar Republic to pursue Hitler’s mad dream of conquest and Lebensraum.

Why did a nation of millions turn in their neighbors? How could the military, industry and citizenship consent to the mass murder of fellow Germans, and carry out inhumane torture and experimentation? To prevent future horrors comparable to the Second World War, it is necessary to examine the appeal of fascist ideology, particularly to young people.

Hypermasculinity

The military outfits, fraternal bond-building organizations, and rigid hierarchy promote a culture of hypermasculinity, perhaps best seen in Mussolini’s attempts at machismo. Standing at 5'7, Mussolini went to great lengths to promote a brawny image in promoting the absolute power of Il Duce.

On 4chan’s vitriolic /pol/ forum, this line of thinking has been revived in a number of movements which promote the male cause and gurus who theorize about the mystical duplicity of women, “alphas” and cite studies which point to gaps in intelligence between the genders.

“Cuck” has been leveraged as the insult du jour of online hatemongers, who attach the moniker to anyone whose mannerisms or beliefs go against “red-pilled” doctrine.

https://medium.com/@schecterwriting/fascisms-dangerous-aesthetic-appeal-d4a71cdfe285

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

I'm saying that the idealization of hypermasculinity is a characteristic of fascism and nazism.

I know what you are saying.  You're just obsessed and weird, and I like to rub your nose in it.

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Two hard-core Alphas in the same relationship?  I don't see how that works out positively in the long run.   Lots of fighting.  Makeup sex would be great, but still, lots of fighting.

Do you really think you're a hard-core Alpha Female?  I don't believe that personalities have to fall into the Alpha, Beta or even Omega categories, not when it comes to relationships between men and women.   The key to a successful relationship is genuine love, respect, mutual compatibility and a strong desire of both people to make the relationship work.

I didn’t say hard-core. 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I didn’t say hard-core. 

I had a serious relationship with a hard-core Alpha woman.  She always had to be the center of attention; wanted to be in the limelight, was emotionally insecure and had ambitions of being famous.  We were intellectually compatible, but politically polar opposite and came from different backgrounds. Great sex, stupid fights, several break-ups.  Finally, we both had enough and realized that what we had would never work out on a permanent basis.  I think we both had a deep sigh of relief when we were finally finished with each other.