Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

$5,000 per Adult of Working Age (AWA) - A Fair Tax That Actually Is!


Recommended Posts

$5,000 per Adult of Working Age (AWA)
A Fair Tax That Actually Is!


It's as Simple as This:

Population of the United States between the ages of 18 and 65 (Adults of Working Age)?

~ 200,000,000. (Two-Hundred-Million AWA )

Annual Budget of the United States?

~ $1,000,000,000,000. (One-Trillion Dollars)

$1,000,000,000,000/200,000,000 AWA = $10,000/2 AWA or $5,000/AWA.

Now THAT sounds Fair!

Everybody:
- Uses.
- Pays.
- Has skin in the game.

Be interesting to see how fast those Democrat National Socialists shrink the Government when it starts coming out of their own pocket.

  • MORON! 1
  • IDIOT! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ClownCrusher said:

I wonder what progs think of guys like LeBron James and Stephan Curry making 30+ million per year.  Those two would only get 9 million if the Cortez plan of 70% taxation is realized.  Their 30 million would be taxed for 21 million.    

They ain’t whiny little bitches like you panty-waders are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ClownCrusher said:

I wonder what progs think of guys like LeBron James and Stephan Curry making 30+ million per year.  Those two would only get 9 million if the Cortez plan of 70% taxation is realized.  Their 30 million would be taxed for 21 million.    

 

A $5K Fair Tax - would incentivize Hard Work, Education, and Success.

 

Fuck the poor.

 

In America, that is a self-inflicted wound.

 

... or an Adolescent Socialist Malcontent choice.

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Current US labor force is 161,537,000 (as of August 2021). 

 

Multiply this by 5,000 and one gets 807,685,000,000

 

Current federal budget is 3.8 Trillion (https://www.cbo.gov/topics/budget.... for the revenues number)

 

While I fully support cutting spending, I think that the politicians are too cowardly to make cuts this deep. Their constituents would be none too happy and their re-elections odds would plummet. Like it or not, they care VASTLY more about re-election and optics than doing the right thing. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Blue Devil said:
$5,000 per Adult of Working Age (AWA)
A Fair Tax That Actually Is!


It's as Simple as This:

Population of the United States between the ages of 18 and 65 (Adults of Working Age)?

~ 200,000,000. (Two-Hundred-Million AWA )

Annual Budget of the United States?

~ $1,000,000,000,000. (One-Trillion Dollars)

$1,000,000,000,000/200,000,000 AWA = $10,000/2 AWA or $5,000/AWA.

Now THAT sounds Fair!

Everybody:
- Uses.
- Pays.
- Has skin in the game.

Be interesting to see how fast those Democrat National Socialists shrink the Government when it starts coming out of their own pocket.

 

This idiot has no idea how poorly paid Americans are.  

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Current US labor force is 161,537,000 (as of August 2021). 

 

Multiply this by 5,000 and one gets 807,685,000,000

 

Current federal budget is 3 Trillion.

 

While I fully support cutting spending, I think that the politicians are too cowardly to make cuts this deep. Their constituents would be none too happy and their re-elections odds would plummet. Like it or not, they care VASTLY more about re-election and optics than doing the right thing. 

 

You misunderstand.

 

AWA - is All Citizens w/in the ages of 18-65.

 

Not just the working.

 

Contribute of leave.

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ClownCrusher said:

I wonder what progs think of guys like LeBron James and Stephan Curry making 30+ million per year.  Those two would only get 9 million if the Cortez plan of 70% taxation is realized.  Their 30 million would be taxed for 21 million.    

 

Show us how you got your numbers

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its 2019 data but still its close enough to illustrate a point.

 

current us population between ages 18-65 is 207,250,341.

 

So multiply that by 5,000 and one gets 1,036,251,705,000 or 1.036 Trillion. 

 

Yes, its 2019 but lets estimate the population (number above) went up to 210 million... it still does not come close to the current revenues of 3.8 trillion or 6.8 trillion for current outlays

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Its 2019 data but still its close enough to illustrate a point.

 

current us population between ages 18-65 is 207,250,341.

 

So multiply that by 5,000 and one gets 1,036,251,705,000 or 1.036 Trillion. 

 

Yes, its 2019 but lets estimate the population (number above) went up to 210 million... it still does not come close to the current revenues of 3.8 trillion or 6.8 trillion for current outlays

 

Add Tariffs, and cut off Stare Welfare.

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

They ain’t whiny little bitches like you panty-waders are. 

$5K - everyone should be able to afford that.  If not, then they can work off their debt to the nation by being tackling dummies for Marine recruits.

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

 

You misunderstand.

 

AWA - is All Citizens w/in the ages of 18-65.

 

Not just the working.

 

Contribute of leave.

That 22% bracket over $81,050 AGI is a bitch huh.

 

Suck it up and pay like the rest of us have in the past. Your wet dream of paying less federal taxes doesn't happen until you retire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Add Tariffs, and cut off Stare Welfare.

Tariff revenue for 2019 was $75 Billion and TANF (Food stamps) were 79.1 Billion. 

 

Subtract that from the current 6.8 trillion outlay and you are roughly at 6 trillion. The 75 billion in tariffs is already accounted for in the revenues. So 3.8 trillion revenue and 6 trillion in outlays. Still quite the gap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

That 22% bracket over $81,050 AGI is a bitch huh.

 

Suck it up and pay like the rest of us have in the past. Your wet dream of paying less federal taxes doesn't happen until you retire.

 

427282-323706774417589-1237905034-n.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...