Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

New York Governor Hochul to Deploy Medically Trained National Guard Troops to Replace Unvaccinated Healthcare Workers in Hospitals (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/new-york-governor-hochul-deploy-medically-trained-national-guard-troops-replace-unvaccinated-healthcare-workers-hospitals-video/

Newly sworn in Democrat New York Governor Kathy Hochul on Monday said she will deploy the National Guard to replace the unvaccinated healthcare workers in hospitals.

What’s next? Arrests?

“I will be signing an executive order to give me the emergency powers necessary to address the shortages where they occur and that’s going to allow me to deploy the national guard who are medically trained…” Hochul said putting unvaccinated healthcare workers on notice.

The governor’s vaccine mandate for healthcare workers goes into effect at midnight tonight.

This should be good. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I guess if all you need is a tourniquet and a bandage, you should be alright!

A major hospital chain with over 30 hospitals is trying to get the wife to fill out a "religious exemption" to fill a PRN position.

Who knows how that will turn out, suppose the medical system needs to be brought to it's knees before Biden realizes his vaccine mandate is doing real harm.

5 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

A major hospital chain with over 30 hospitals is trying to get the wife to fill out a "religious exemption" to fill a PRN position.

Who knows how that will turn out, suppose the medical system needs to be brought to it's knees before Biden realizes his vaccine mandate is doing real harm.

It already is. We're having major shortages across the entire hospital. 

8 hours ago, superds77 said:

These mandates are beyond stupid. They are counter-productive and will end up hurting patients of all kinds.

Did not these people work throughout the pandemic without a vaccine?

Nope, get rid of the ANTI-MASK ANTI-VAX ANTI-AMERICAN ASSHOLE RNC SCUM SPREADING DEATH!

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

FUCKING FIRE ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN FUCKWAD RNC SCUM SPREADING DEATH!  & DO IT A.S.A.P.

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

New York is full-blown Communist.  Tell @slideman, I here he's looking for a place more communist to relocate to.

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Who put the governor in charge of a private hospital? I don't see any troops at the 1918 Spanish flu virus problem.

th?id=OIP.z-2uVO1xsJKfXUuHayykpAHaFU%26p

5. Average age of “Covid death” is greater than the average life expectancy. The average age of a “Covid death” in the UK is 82.5 years. In Italy it’s 86. Germany, 83. Switzerland, 86. Canada, 86. The US, 78, Australia, 82.

In almost all cases the median age of a “Covid death” is higher than the national life expectancy.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/

7 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

FUCKING FIRE ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN FUCKWAD RNC SCUM SPREADING DEATH!  & DO IT A.S.A.P.

Why do you think hospitals across the Country are so short staffed you dolt.

You have definitely had too much of the kool-aid supra.

25 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Why do you think hospitals across the Country are so short staffed you dolt.

You have definitely had too much of the kool-aid supra.

BECAUSE DUMBASS ANTI-MASK ANTI-VAX ANTI-AMERICAN ASSHOLE RNC SCUM KEEP SPEWING & SPREADING, U DUMBASS TROLL!
Screenshot-20210922-082343.jpg
 Screenshot-20210919-102457.jpg

Screenshot-20210928-075652.jpg

11 hours ago, superds77 said:

These mandates are beyond stupid. They are counter-productive and will end up hurting patients of all kinds.

I just took a psych patient last night thst had been in the ER since last Thursday because no one had a bed open. We’re at full capacity almost all the time now with wait lists. 

All due to staffing. 20k hiring bonus and we can’t even get applications. 

18 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Short of getting burned out, I hope the OT makes it somewhat worth it!

I would probably fold like cheap wet toilet paper dealing with the additional stress.

18 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Coming from someone who stated medical professionals make to much money, ^^^^ this is kind of amusing.

Medical staffing companies are charging $200-$300/ hour to fill what positions they can.

2 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

Coming from someone who stated medical professionals make to much money, ^^^^ this is kind of amusing.

Medical staffing companies are charging $200-$300/ hour to fill what positions they can.

FUCKING ASSHOLE RNC SCUM LYING!  I NEVER EVER said "medical professionals make to much money," U TYP. RNC LYING BASS TURD!  

22 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

BECAUSE U ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN RNC SCUM KEEP CROWDING & SPEWING!  MAY ALL OF U SCUMMY 🐖🐖🐖 DIE, BITCH, LIKE YOUR DUMBASS SON THAT U USED TO BEAT!

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2021 at 5:40 PM, supraTruth said:
On 9/28/2021 at 9:30 AM, superds77 said:

Nope, get rid of the ANTI-MASK ANTI-VAX ANTI-AMERICAN ASSHOLE RNC SCUM SPREADING DEATH!

[whispering like President Biden] - vaccinated are spreading (and catching) the virus too young lady!

4 hours ago, superds77 said:

[whispering like President Biden] - vaccinated are spreading (and catching) the virus too young lady!

NOT WHEN THEY ALSO WEAR MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCE, U DUMBASS 🍊🐖TURD!

WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC, U DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!

40 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

NOT WHEN THEY ALSO WEAR MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCE, U DUMBASS 🍊🐖TURD!

WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC, U DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!

Do those conditions also not apply to the unvaccinated young lady?