Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Gee, I wonder why, oh why, the Cyber Ninjas didn't talk about THIS?


Recommended Posts

Unrolled thread here

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441897801416273920.html


IMPORTANT:

The #azaudit final report includes party breakdown numbers for all of the matching they did.

I really wish this would have been included yesterday.

Note: The accuracy of these totals is still in question and the county is verifying this data.

A thread.

Finding 5.3.1 Mail-in Ballots voted from previous address:
Total claim: 23,344

Democratic: 39.5%
Republican: 33%
Unaffiliated: 26.5%
Libertarian: 1%
Image

5.4 More ballots returned by voter than received
Total claim: 9,041

Democratic: 34.4%
Republican: 30.4%
Unaffiliated: 30.1%
Independent: 3.7%
Libertarian: 1.3%
Image

5.5.3 In person voters who had moved out of Maricopa:
Total claim: 2,382

Republicans: 43.4%
Democratic: 25%
Unaffiliated: 26.9%
Independent: 3.3%
Libertarian: 1.2%
Other: 0.3%
Image

5.5.4 Voters that moved out of state during the 29 day period:
Total claim: 2,081

Republican: 41.3%
Democratic: 31.6%
Unaffiliated: 22%
Independent: 4.3%
Libertarian: 0.8%
Other: .05%
Image

5.5.5 Votes counted in excess of voters who voted
Total claim: 1,551

Republican: 42.3%
Democratic: 30%
Unaffiliated: 22.3%
Independent: 4.4%
Libertarian: 0.9%

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

They only reported what they wanted to report. Liars by omission.

Trump's lies are gonna tear this country completely apart. As long as he lives he will promote hatred. He is Satan in the flesh

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

He's the anti-christ.

 

 

yes, he seeks power. he wants his supporters to be elected in every office across the country, from mayors to governors, senators and representatives. he  endorses all of those who will support him and strikes out out anyone who is against him.

 

the worst thing that could happen is that he manages to get every office filled with his supporters, then he will achieve absolute power.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

yes, he seeks power. he wants his supporters to be elected in every office across the country, from mayors to governors, senators and representatives. he  endorses all of those who will support him and strikes out out anyone who is against him.

 

the worst thing that could happen is that he manages to get every office filled with his supporters, then he will achieve absolute power.

He won't live that long. I think he'll drop over dead before that ever happens. He'll go suddenly, like a massive heart attack. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

yes, he seeks power. he wants his supporters to be elected in every office across the country, from mayors to governors, senators and representatives. he  endorses all of those who will support him and strikes out out anyone who is against him.

 

the worst thing that could happen is that he manages to get every office filled with his supporters, then he will achieve absolute power.

 

He seeks a civil war being fought over his entitled ass. Cause his feeeeelings got hurt

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, calguy said:

He won't live that long. I think he'll drop over dead before that ever happens. He'll go suddenly, like a massive heart attack. 

 

 

milley had a good reason to contact china. trump would have bombed china just so he would stay president in a time of war.  and china was nervous. we only  get bits of what the conversation was.

 

there is supposed to a huge war and surprisingly a lot of christians want that because it will bring the end days and the rapture. even if some may not know it, that  is the true plan of many christian churches  and that is why christian churches support trump because he would be the one to start armegeddon. now, I don't believe in this and I also know that man's plans are not really God's plans and you can't hurry God.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess it's a smart move for MAGA to do exactly what MAGA is accusing the Dems of doing.

 

Not only do the lies about fraud make them feel justified in doing or at least attempting it, it also appears hypocritical for Dems to go from 'our elections are secure' to 'MAGA cheated'. 

 

I'm really not looking forward to next year, and 2024 is gonna be horrible... the country could easily break apart.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I guess it's a smart move for MAGA to do exactly what MAGA is accusing the Dems of doing.

 

Not only do the lies about fraud make them feel justified in doing or at least attempting it, it also appears hypocritical for Dems to go from 'our elections are secure' to 'MAGA cheated'. 

 

I'm really not looking forward to next year, and 2024 is gonna be horrible... the country could easily break apart.

Trump puts himself over the well-being of the country

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, calguy said:

He won't live that long. I think he'll drop over dead before that ever happens. He'll go suddenly, like a massive heart attack. 

 

this is interesting

 

 

----------------

https://qz.com/1270516/jerusalem-embassy-trumps-foreign-policy-looks-like-rapture-christians-plan-to-trigger-apocalypse/

 

 

Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Barack Obama all faced pressure from wealthy potential campaign donors to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, but Trump is listening to a voice they were not: evangelical Christians who appear to believe in the “Rapture.” Some, like vice president Mike Pence and secretary of state Mike Pompeo, hold posts inside his cabinet. For Rapture Christians, returning Jerusalem to the Jewish people is a key to the second coming of Christ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, calguy said:

Unrolled thread here

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441897801416273920.html


IMPORTANT:

The #azaudit final report includes party breakdown numbers for all of the matching they did.

I really wish this would have been included yesterday.

Note: The accuracy of these totals is still in question and the county is verifying this data.

A thread.

Finding 5.3.1 Mail-in Ballots voted from previous address:
Total claim: 23,344

Democratic: 39.5%
Republican: 33%
Unaffiliated: 26.5%
Libertarian: 1%
Image

5.4 More ballots returned by voter than received
Total claim: 9,041

Democratic: 34.4%
Republican: 30.4%
Unaffiliated: 30.1%
Independent: 3.7%
Libertarian: 1.3%
Image

5.5.3 In person voters who had moved out of Maricopa:
Total claim: 2,382

Republicans: 43.4%
Democratic: 25%
Unaffiliated: 26.9%
Independent: 3.3%
Libertarian: 1.2%
Other: 0.3%
Image

5.5.4 Voters that moved out of state during the 29 day period:
Total claim: 2,081

Republican: 41.3%
Democratic: 31.6%
Unaffiliated: 22%
Independent: 4.3%
Libertarian: 0.8%
Other: .05%
Image

5.5.5 Votes counted in excess of voters who voted
Total claim: 1,551

Republican: 42.3%
Democratic: 30%
Unaffiliated: 22.3%
Independent: 4.4%
Libertarian: 0.9%

According to the knuckleheads here all those numbers are only Democrat voters. Why do they think that no one is watching the bullshit they try and push all the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You people give that spoiled orange Manhattanitte dimwit that's been living off his daddies money for a lifetime way to much credit. He's done, maga is dead. His 35% base will always be there. They've always been here. They've had there 15 mins of fame.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

You people give that spoiled orange Manhattanitte dimwit that's been living off his daddies money for a lifetime way to much credit. He's done, maga is dead. His 35% base will always be there. They've always been here. They've had there 15 mins of fame.

 

You like Biden huh?

 

You like to touch young kids like he does?

 

Probably ...

 

By the way that pic you are using for your profile ... that mother fucker was a little pussy ass bitch in that movie ... just like you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, calguy said:

Unrolled thread here

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441897801416273920.html


IMPORTANT:

The #azaudit final report includes party breakdown numbers for all of the matching they did.

I really wish this would have been included yesterday.

Note: The accuracy of these totals is still in question and the county is verifying this data.

A thread.

Finding 5.3.1 Mail-in Ballots voted from previous address:
Total claim: 23,344

Democratic: 39.5%
Republican: 33%
Unaffiliated: 26.5%
Libertarian: 1%
Image

5.4 More ballots returned by voter than received
Total claim: 9,041

Democratic: 34.4%
Republican: 30.4%
Unaffiliated: 30.1%
Independent: 3.7%
Libertarian: 1.3%
Image

5.5.3 In person voters who had moved out of Maricopa:
Total claim: 2,382

Republicans: 43.4%
Democratic: 25%
Unaffiliated: 26.9%
Independent: 3.3%
Libertarian: 1.2%
Other: 0.3%
Image

5.5.4 Voters that moved out of state during the 29 day period:
Total claim: 2,081

Republican: 41.3%
Democratic: 31.6%
Unaffiliated: 22%
Independent: 4.3%
Libertarian: 0.8%
Other: .05%
Image

5.5.5 Votes counted in excess of voters who voted
Total claim: 1,551

Republican: 42.3%
Democratic: 30%
Unaffiliated: 22.3%
Independent: 4.4%
Libertarian: 0.9%

Looks like fake news to me from a no name website. 
 

This reminds me of that Ivermectin overdose made up story you posted. 😅

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, calguy said:

Unrolled thread here

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441897801416273920.html


IMPORTANT:

The #azaudit final report includes party breakdown numbers for all of the matching they did.

I really wish this would have been included yesterday.

Note: The accuracy of these totals is still in question and the county is verifying this data.

A thread.

Finding 5.3.1 Mail-in Ballots voted from previous address:
Total claim: 23,344

Democratic: 39.5%
Republican: 33%
Unaffiliated: 26.5%
Libertarian: 1%
Image

5.4 More ballots returned by voter than received
Total claim: 9,041

Democratic: 34.4%
Republican: 30.4%
Unaffiliated: 30.1%
Independent: 3.7%
Libertarian: 1.3%
Image

5.5.3 In person voters who had moved out of Maricopa:
Total claim: 2,382

Republicans: 43.4%
Democratic: 25%
Unaffiliated: 26.9%
Independent: 3.3%
Libertarian: 1.2%
Other: 0.3%
Image

5.5.4 Voters that moved out of state during the 29 day period:
Total claim: 2,081

Republican: 41.3%
Democratic: 31.6%
Unaffiliated: 22%
Independent: 4.3%
Libertarian: 0.8%
Other: .05%
Image

5.5.5 Votes counted in excess of voters who voted
Total claim: 1,551

Republican: 42.3%
Democratic: 30%
Unaffiliated: 22.3%
Independent: 4.4%
Libertarian: 0.9%

 

Pssssst. Mr. "House Negro", your "numbers" are MEANINGLESS WITHOUT CONTEXT AND EXPLANATION!!

 

So basically you have NOTHING HERE but more of your NAZI PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT that you think somehow magically backs up something or whatever.

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to the WSJ's editorial board, enough is enough.

 

Under a scathing headline that read: "Trump loses Arizona -- Again," the editors wrote, "Former President Trump claims Arizona's ballot audit found 'massive fraud,' yet the new recount says he actually lost the state by 360 more votes than originally reported. He is now demanding an audit of the 2020 election in . . . Texas, which he won by nearly six points. When are Republicans going to quit playing this game?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

You people give that spoiled orange Manhattanitte dimwit that's been living off his daddies money for a lifetime way to much credit. He's done, maga is dead. His 35% base will always be there. They've always been here. They've had there 15 mins of fame.

 

^^^^ Translation.....

 

"I'm LittleDyke and no more mean tweets. Trump skeers me shitless since he is going to win in 2024 and I can't do anything about it except show my TDS to the world".

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

According to the WSJ's editorial board, enough is enough.

 

Under a scathing headline that read: "Trump loses Arizona -- Again," the editors wrote, "Former President Trump claims Arizona's ballot audit found 'massive fraud,' yet the new recount says he actually lost the state by 360 more votes than originally reported. He is now demanding an audit of the 2020 election in . . . Texas, which he won by nearly six points. When are Republicans going to quit playing this game?"

 

TDS is all you have, SHITSTAIN!!!

Do you wallow in it before you get our of bed so that you have a MASSIVE DOSE to carry your MORONIC ASS through the day??


Or do you get a BOOSTER SHOT at lunchtime???
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jerra- said:

 

 

milley had a good reason to contact china. trump would have bombed china just so he would stay president in a time of war.  and china was nervous. we only  get bits of what the conversation was.

 

there is supposed to a huge war and surprisingly a lot of christians want that because it will bring the end days and the rapture. even if some may not know it, that  is the true plan of many christian churches  and that is why christian churches support trump because he would be the one to start armegeddon. now, I don't believe in this and I also know that man's plans are not really God's plans and you can't hurry God.

Good post...... General Milley. Uh no. he screwed up talking to China. That was one of the stupidest things he could do. You don't drag your internal shit out in the open.

That goes double in the political arena with potential adversaries that can use that against you. It doesn't play out well in the long run. It was better to keep them nervous - if they really ever were. But who cares? They ain't gonna do anything but run their mouth anyway. Xi is a bigger pussy than Trump is.

The other stuff Milley wanted with the launch orders? Maybe not such a bad thing. I would like to think that Trump isn't that damned crazy, but who knows?

 

This huge war.... It's THE WAR.  But that's not why the evangelicals support him. Nope. He was supposed to be homophobic. Plus the shady preachers and Trump shared a consumer demographic. They could feed off each other and make money. I did see some messed up videos in 2016 from some pro Russian hack pretending to be a minister. It claimed Trump was gonna be President and he and Putin were gonna protect Israel or something. And I have seen really stupid shit where they took a picture of Jesus and replaced it with Trump. And I imagine there are idiots out there that may think that way, but I don't think it's anywhere near the majority of these "mainstream" evangelicals.

Preaching doom and gloom sells like sex, but only for so long. If preached too much, your flock starts thinning out. Nobody likes being told how everything they like will send them to hell on the day before they go to work for the week.

Also this whole illegal alien thing? It's causing a split in Christian Fundamentalism. A lot of Bible thumpers can't stand Trump. But just like the media conveniently avoids taking photos or videos of the Black Proud Boy members, You're not gonna hear much about those folks either. It conflicts with the narrative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Pssssst. Mr. "House Negro", your "numbers" are MEANINGLESS WITHOUT CONTEXT AND EXPLANATION!!

 

So basically you have NOTHING HERE but more of your NAZI PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT that you think somehow magically backs up something or whatever.

 

ROFLMAO!!!

The Ninjas explained it - Biden won

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

According to the WSJ's editorial board, enough is enough.

 

Under a scathing headline that read: "Trump loses Arizona -- Again," the editors wrote, "Former President Trump claims Arizona's ballot audit found 'massive fraud,' yet the new recount says he actually lost the state by 360 more votes than originally reported. He is now demanding an audit of the 2020 election in . . . Texas, which he won by nearly six points. When are Republicans going to quit playing this game?"

I live in Texas.... Yeah that goofy bastard Governor wants to do a forensic audit here as a way of sucking Trump's dick.... but only on the counties that Trump lost. Why? Anyone with half a brain would know that Biden was gonna win those counties. Why waste tax payer dollars on this crap? I thought conservatism was about being financially responsible? These R teamers are anything but conservative.  Hell. after Trump, I'm beginning to think y'all liberals are more conservative. Oh well if the D team pimps out anybody but that libtard Beto, they might just win the governor's mansion in the next election series. Most of us are getting sick of the unholy trinity of Abbott, Patrick and Paxton. And this latest stunt is just them digging their hole deeper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"" Hell. after Trump, I'm beginning to think y'all liberals are more conservative ""

 

 

 

How bout after Senile raygun....and the AWOL Oil Puppet?

 

 

the term "conservative" is a complete Joke when it comes to the republiKlan party

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...