Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

The Election Should Not Be Certified’: The *Real* Arizona Election Audit Report Was Just Released – And It is a Bombshell.....read it here.

The Election Should Not Be Certified’: The *Real* Arizona Election Audit Report Was Just Released – And It is a Bombshell

The official Arizona Senate’s election audit findings were just released – and they are causing a stir. The official documents were obtained and released by Constitutional attorney Matthew S. DePerno. They are posted in their entirety below.

https://trendingpolitics.com/election-audit-arizona-report-knab/?utm_source=whatfinger

Funny how The MSM isn't reporting The findings that begs for more investigation while  promoting The fallacy  that no Election fraud was found.  ...

The Left thinks it's a win for them...

And feel vindicated.....

but that vindication is nothing more than another  false narrative promoted by The MSM which is guilty of omission of the facts of this Audit.

7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The Election Should Not Be Certified’: The *Real* Arizona Election Audit Report Was Just Released – And It is a Bombshell

The official Arizona Senate’s election audit findings were just released – and they are causing a stir. The official documents were obtained and released by Constitutional attorney Matthew S. DePerno. They are posted in their entirety below.

https://trendingpolitics.com/election-audit-arizona-report-knab/?utm_source=whatfinger

Funny how The MSM isn't reporting The findings that begs for more investigation while  promoting The fallacy  that no Election fraud was found.  ...

The Left thinks it's a win for them...

And feel vindicated.....

but that vindication is nothing more than another  false narrative promoted by The MSM which is guilty of omission of the facts of this Audit.

You can tell by how quiet the leftists and the media are this morning that they are not very happy with the results of the audit.

While the process was never meant to overturn the election, it did accomplish what it set out to do... which was expose major flaws in the way the 2020 Presidential election was carried out.

If nothing else, this will solidify the GOP's push for election integrity reform, all over the Nation... and the leftists hate it because they know it hurts their efforts to game the system.

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You can tell by how quiet the leftists and the media are this morning that they are not very happy with the results of the audit.

More like it's meaningless, fake and non-nutjobs don't actually care.

It is exactly what I thought... they go as far as they can without exposing themselves to legal jeopardy. Which means it's propaganda and nothing more.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Toldya said:

I guess that's why you and several other leftists started threads claiming victory on it yesterday, but have been pretty quiet about it this morning huh?

Lol

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

It is exactly what I thought... they go as far as they can without exposing themselves to legal jeopardy. Which means it's propaganda and nothing more.

the fact remains... fraud was proven

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I guess that's why you and several other leftists started threads claiming victory on it yesterday, but have been pretty quiet about it this morning huh?

Lol

I admit I was looking forward to the nutjobs finally realizing it was all bullshit. But it looks like that's still not gonna happen. 

At least it's over.

• Haha 1

Just now, Toldya said:

I admit I was looking forward to the nutjobs finally realizing it was all bullshit. But it looks like that's still not gonna happen. 

At least it's over.

LMFAO there still was fraud committed, not over by a long shot shilly willy

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

While the process was never meant to overturn the election, it did accomplish what it set out to do... which was expose major flaws in the way the 2020 Presidential election was carried out.

If nothing else, this will solidify the GOP's push for election integrity reform, all over the Nation... and the leftists hate it because they know it hurts their efforts to game the system.

The longer this administration stays in power and has the MSM riding shotgun the easier it will be for them to game the system.

And that's just one aspect of the bigger picture.

The Dems and China created a world-wide pandemic ...WHY?

13 minutes ago, Toldya said:

What you thought/ think is nothing more than a construct of MSM propaganda being focused on you and directed by your politburo.

The facts in that link I provided at the beginning of this thread isn't propaganda.

But your response is...

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

What you thought/ think is nothing more than a construct of MSM propaganda being focused on you and directed by your politburo.

The facts in that link I provided at the beginning of this thread isn't propaganda.

But your response is...

Lol Devoid of facts

10 minutes ago, Toldya said:

At least it's over.

It's not over...

See, you don't have a fucking clue what's going on ...

There is going to be an investigation into all of the fraud that was uncovered ...

Why is your MSM not telling you this...huh?

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

It's not over...

See, you don't have a fucking clue what's going on ...

There is going to be an investigation into all of the fraud that was uncovered ...

Why is your MSM not telling you this...huh?

Except there was no fraud uncovered at all

Let the investigation begin

Cyber ninja will end up in the dock

1 minute ago, slideman said:

You are not fooling anyone we know the real point of the exercise is to cast doubt on the electoral process so you can steal the elections in 2022 and 2024

Only the idiot trumpists are fooled.

Preventing the leftists from gaming the system again is not "stealing the election".

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

What's coming is more Audit's in multiple states ...

In an attempt to cast doubt on the electoral process so you can steal the election in 2024.

No one is fooled except some idiotic trumpists

Just now, rippy38 said:

Preventing the leftists from gaming the system again is not "stealing the election".

Gaming the system by having a majority of voters.

You mother fuckers can't stand to lose and will do anything.

Un American

• Thumb up 1

Just now, slideman said:

Gaming the system by having a majority of voters.

You mother fuckers can't stand to lose and will do anything.

Un American

LMFAO YOU FUCKING LIBERALS ARE THE ONES THAT WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THE EC....

Just now, Duck615 said:

LMFAO YOU FUCKING LIBERALS ARE THE ONES THAT WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THE EC....

That's right we believe one person one vote.

We don't believe the country should be ruled by a vocal minority.

Democracy you may have heard of it